BB kit help D:

Related:
Create New Tag

6/27/2013 3:04 AM

Okay, so the problem is that my whole bb kit wobbles when I move my crank. But when I tighten my chain it seems to stop wobbling here's a pic Photo
Also my bb kit is a
USA Unsealed w/8 Spline Chromoly Axle so what bb kit would I need to get if I was to get a new one? Please help sad

|

6/27/2013 3:46 AM

its cause you have a American bottom bracket and your not from America. everyone knows that

|

6/27/2013 3:47 AM

greenbastard wrote:

its cause you have a American bottom bracket and your not from America. everyone knows that

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

6/27/2013 4:04 AM

greenbastard wrote:

its cause you have a American bottom bracket and your not from America. everyone knows that

Because that really helps smile

|

6/27/2013 6:23 AM

your local shop should have parts to fix it, you can tighten it back up and it should be fine though. depends how long you've rode it lose.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/27/2013 6:32 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

your local shop should have parts to fix it, you can tighten it back up and it should be fine though. depends how long you've ...more

Thanks and would I need a special tool to tighten it?

|

6/27/2013 9:16 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

your local shop should have parts to fix it, you can tighten it back up and it should be fine though. depends how long you've ...more

ItzThatTomKid wrote:

Thanks and would I need a special tool to tighten it?

If you have a 32mm Spanner, use that. You probably don't however, so use an adjustable that goes up to that size (quite a few do).

|