I Need Some Frame Ideas

Related:
Create New Tag

7/18/2013 5:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2013 6:01 AM

i need some frame ideas that will support a 20 x 20.40 ck tire????

|

sponsored by: Banz Grind Wax

BIKE CHECK

7/18/2013 5:57 AM

Bunny hops. Ever heard of them? I think it's new. I might be the first to ever do one.

|

7/18/2013 6:02 AM

Fondue wrote:

Bunny hops. Ever heard of them? I think it's new. I might be the first to ever do one.

lol, nice, how do u do emmm???

|

sponsored by: Banz Grind Wax

BIKE CHECK

7/18/2013 6:40 AM

Volume, s&m, guerra (moose only), skavenger, cult, fit, I would stay I'm those
Brands for the most part.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

7/18/2013 6:46 AM

Why do you really need a tire that big?

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/18/2013 6:57 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Volume, s&m, guerra (moose only), skavenger, cult, fit, I would stay I'm those
Brands for the most part.

thanks man

|

sponsored by: Banz Grind Wax

BIKE CHECK

7/18/2013 6:58 AM

Four wrote:

Why do you really need a tire that big?

cause i find it easier for roll outs and stuff, and it just looks sexy!!!!!

|

sponsored by: Banz Grind Wax

BIKE CHECK

7/18/2013 7:16 AM

It's not a 2.4 but just a 2.36 like almost every tire

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/18/2013 7:18 AM

tomdon wrote:

It's not a 2.4 but just a 2.36 like almost every tire

im using the premium ck tires and they are 2.40

|

sponsored by: Banz Grind Wax

BIKE CHECK

7/18/2013 8:14 AM

I would say stranger day tripper or dream machine if you can find one, honestly can say the Down tube on my day tripper is stronger than a Sunday down tube, went for a double peg to hop of on a rail front end didn't make it and it got slammed on the railing, and when I hit my Sundays down tube a few years ago it wasn't even half as hard and it dented, my stranger showed no signs of damage this thing is a tank

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/18/2013 8:19 AM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

I would say stranger day tripper or dream machine if you can find one, honestly can say the Down tube on my day tripper is stronger than a Sunday down tube, went for a double peg to hop of on a rail front end didn't make it and it got slammed on the railing, and when I hit my Sundays down tube a few years ago it wasn't even half as hard and it dented, my stranger showed no signs of damage this thing is a tank

what is your opinion on the Volume Bermuda frame

Photo

|

sponsored by: Banz Grind Wax

BIKE CHECK

7/18/2013 8:20 AM

Wow your a dick, choosing a frame so you can run a certain tire is fucking moronic.

How about you go out a ride and gain some bike control and I dunno actually learn how to roll out instead of being a fucking muppet and saying that you roll out better with a fat tire. Fucking dip shit

Also asking for frame ideas with out saying what you ride, how you ride, how tall you are or if you like/want certain geo besides being able to run a stupid fucking tire is fucking redundant

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

7/18/2013 8:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2013 8:30 AM

Gump wrote:

Wow your a dick, choosing a frame so you can run a certain tire is fucking moronic.

How about you go out a ride and gain some bike control and I dunno actually learn how to roll out instead of being a fucking muppet and saying that you roll out better with a fat tire. Fucking dip shit

Also asking for frame ideas with out saying what you ride, how you ride, how tall you are or if you like/want certain geo besides being able to run a stupid fucking tire is fucking redundant

why do u have to be such an ass hole!!! and its a personal preference about what makes stuff easier..

i ride park
i ride everyday, and hard
i run a custom 2012 Verde vex XL https://www.youtube.com/user/MisfitCartel
im 5"10
i want a 21" tt
it needs to be able to have enough clearance fora 2.40 tire

is that good enough for u you fucking dick!!!!!

|

sponsored by: Banz Grind Wax

BIKE CHECK

7/18/2013 8:37 AM

You've got shit tires, Get a shit frame to go with them. I heard the Premium CK was really super fucking duper insane good.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

7/18/2013 8:44 AM

zenith111 wrote:

You've got shit tires, Get a shit frame to go with them. I heard the Premium CK was really super fucking duper insane good.

i know, i was going to buy the ck frame but it is on back order for 2 months

|

sponsored by: Banz Grind Wax

BIKE CHECK

7/18/2013 8:48 AM

zenith111 wrote:

You've got shit tires, Get a shit frame to go with them. I heard the Premium CK was really super fucking duper insane good.

misfitcartel wrote:

i know, i was going to buy the ck frame but it is on back order for 2 months

Shame.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

7/18/2013 9:09 AM

zenith111 wrote:

You've got shit tires, Get a shit frame to go with them. I heard the Premium CK was really super fucking duper insane good.

misfitcartel wrote:

i know, i was going to buy the ck frame but it is on back order for 2 months

zenith111 wrote:

Shame.

ik, i was going to get it in silver

|

sponsored by: Banz Grind Wax

BIKE CHECK

7/18/2013 9:09 AM

If you have a frame that works with the tires, why do you need a new one? Not trying to be a dick, just curious. If it isn't broken, why fix it?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/18/2013 9:13 AM

i want a new one because it is heavy, and the dropouts, and frame have been bent, and i think its about time that i upgrade to a better frame

|

sponsored by: Banz Grind Wax

BIKE CHECK

7/18/2013 9:18 AM

Well I was working on the good and the bad but this refuckin tarded phone keeps xing shit out by its self

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/18/2013 9:27 AM

Get some thinner Tyres so you can go faster, and therefore have more style.

|

7/18/2013 9:33 AM

just ideas, not sure what style youre into, i dont really focus on tire size, but my personals:


s&m credence MOD, id say BTM, but i had tire rub using a 2.25 faf when the wheel was slammed up.
fbm bellwitch
i think the cult butter frame is made for big tire clearance, but im not big on cult.


these are just frames i think either look amazing, or well built.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

7/18/2013 9:38 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Get some thinner Tyres so you can go faster, and therefore have more style.

idc about going faster, i am into tech riding and u dont need speed for that

|

sponsored by: Banz Grind Wax

BIKE CHECK

7/18/2013 9:44 AM

first of the CK tires are fucking garbage along with the rest of premiums line up

now about the Bermuda

The Good: 9' stand over height, external gussets, built in chain tensioners, wishbone chain stay, says it has extra room for hub guards

the bad: double butted front triangle, gyro tabs and brake mounts not included and for that prices that's totally retarded, the huge price difference for the colors makes me feel like the black one is probably made half ass

other things the 13.50 chain stay makes it hard to find a gear ratio to slam and slamming in my opinion is a must for anyone that really rides because no one likes working on their bike every time the wheel shifts the chain tensioners will help with that for the most part but i still suggest slamming as much as possible, also 13.50 isnt very 4 peg friendly unless you have mini feet


over all i would probably get one seems like a decent frame

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/18/2013 9:45 AM

Four wrote:

Why do you really need a tire that big?

misfitcartel wrote:

cause i find it easier for roll outs and stuff, and it just looks sexy!!!!!

I can fakie just fine with 1.90 front and back. Don't get a frame just for tire.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/18/2013 9:54 AM

Four wrote:

Why do you really need a tire that big?

misfitcartel wrote:

cause i find it easier for roll outs and stuff, and it just looks sexy!!!!!

Four wrote:

I can fakie just fine with 1.90 front and back. Don't get a frame just for tire.

im not for some reason when i tried fakies, with a smaller tire i wasn't able to pull out of it i kept losing balance, as soon as i put 2.40 tires on i nailed it first time.

p.s i was trying with other sized tires for a year, and none of them worked for me

|

sponsored by: Banz Grind Wax

BIKE CHECK

7/18/2013 9:56 AM

honestly bigger tires make manuals and allot of other tricks a big easier mostly manuals, and help with not getting pinch flats from doing tricks down large sets of steps

the ck tires are junk and i highly double chad even riding the same ones they sell considering they only hold 65psi and that is so far away from being possible with some of the drops he does, youd get a pinch flat every time

then again he did sell his soul so he weighs less, the how to video is a dead give away when he has that stupid grin on his face talking about how long it took him to learn nose manuals

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/18/2013 9:58 AM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

first of the CK tires are fucking garbage along with the rest of premiums line up

now about the Bermuda

The Good: 9' stand over height, external gussets, built in chain tensioners, wishbone chain stay, says it has extra room for hub guards

the bad: double butted front triangle, gyro tabs and brake mounts not included and for that prices that's totally retarded, the huge price difference for the colors makes me feel like the black one is probably made half ass

other things the 13.50 chain stay makes it hard to find a gear ratio to slam and slamming in my opinion is a must for anyone that really rides because no one likes working on their bike every time the wheel shifts the chain tensioners will help with that for the most part but i still suggest slamming as much as possible, also 13.50 isnt very 4 peg friendly unless you have mini feet


over all i would probably get one seems like a decent frame

were did u get all this info on it i was looking for bout an hour or 2, and all i could find was he obvious stuff

|

sponsored by: Banz Grind Wax

BIKE CHECK

7/18/2013 10:37 AM

For you I recommend you buy the most expensive frame that comes in the prettiest color.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check


Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2


eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

7/18/2013 10:41 AM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

first of the CK tires are fucking garbage along with the rest of premiums line up

now about the Bermuda

The Good: 9' stand over height, external gussets, built in chain tensioners, wishbone chain stay, says it has extra room for hub guards

the bad: double butted front triangle, gyro tabs and brake mounts not included and for that prices that's totally retarded, the huge price difference for the colors makes me feel like the black one is probably made half ass

other things the 13.50 chain stay makes it hard to find a gear ratio to slam and slamming in my opinion is a must for anyone that really rides because no one likes working on their bike every time the wheel shifts the chain tensioners will help with that for the most part but i still suggest slamming as much as possible, also 13.50 isnt very 4 peg friendly unless you have mini feet


over all i would probably get one seems like a decent frame

misfitcartel wrote:

were did u get all this info on it i was looking for bout an hour or 2, and all i could find was he obvious stuff

Dans comp

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.