BIG BIG NEWS!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/15/2013 7:15 AM

This is a link to a very new video From me and my buddy that was posted on YouTube last night!!! so if u guys can take a look, i would appreciate it! it would also be an added bonus if u guys were to like, comment, or subscribe it would be nice!!!

NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO

|

sponsored by: Banz Grind Wax

BIKE CHECK

8/15/2013 7:22 AM

Looking good man nice Dialed bike

|

8/15/2013 7:36 AM

Limited Edition Ice Green G-Sport Birdcage Rims laced to STOCK Sunday Hubs?! Why on earth did you do that?!

|

8/15/2013 7:45 AM

lilchrissyy wrote:

Looking good man nice Dialed bike

thanks, dude

|

BIKE CHECK

8/15/2013 7:45 AM

Topsey wrote:

Limited Edition Ice Green G-Sport Birdcage Rims laced to STOCK Sunday Hubs?! Why on earth did you do that?!

cause we built his new frame with all our old parts

|

BIKE CHECK

8/15/2013 8:12 AM

Topsey wrote:

Why would you not use perfectly fine hubs?

|

8/15/2013 8:17 AM

Topsey wrote:

I wasn't aware hubs could only be used on certain wheels.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/15/2013 8:56 AM

1. who cares wrong section anyway
2. that was stupid to lace shit hubs on good rims
3. What the fuck is the purpose of buying such a low frame to raise the seat that high? If you want it to feel higher buy a frame with a normal s/o height.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/15/2013 9:54 AM

Four wrote:

3. What the fuck is the purpose of buying such a low frame to raise the seat that high? If you want it to feel higher buy a frame with a normal s/o height.

bro, for a supposedly older bmx rider, and your only wish is that bmx should go back to the way it was before, u sure do talk a lot of shit on here, im not trying to start anything but, im just stating facts

|

BIKE CHECK

8/15/2013 10:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2013 10:30 AM

Four wrote:

misfitcartel wrote:

bro, for a supposedly older bmx rider, and your only wish is that bmx should go back to the way it was before, u sure do talk a lot of shit on here, im not trying to start anything but, im just stating facts

He was just speaking facts too.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/15/2013 10:45 AM

misfitcartel wrote:

I just get on here to talk shit mostly and I'm not old. But it's not just shit talking, sometimes people need to be told/given advice in a straight forward approach. Labeling a thread "BIG BIG NEWS" in the general section is going to make people think it's actually big news and not just another of the million youtube bike checks, not a good idea. 2nd stop with the shameless self promotion, youtube heros are annoying, if you're good post a video once if people like it, they'll check it out, if not then try again after some time. Constantly linking your edits, and bike checks and saying subscribe ain't gonna do shit but annoy people. There a shit load of kids who post edits and bike checks on youtube constantly. Promote your shit but don't make it annoying.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/15/2013 10:58 AM

I like it. Build what u want homie

|

Text Me For Faster Response (770)572-6425
Refs]: AllDayErrday.JakeSalbert.FunkyChicken.SuperstarDK.Genesis.ilovemybike22.blainep80.
Tommyboy.1of1547.oscar5788.Wade.Droogskull.TCbmx.Showtime402.nettyrspeghetti.theprophet.Kurtnut.
aw1234512.ScramHype.KnightLight.Tito24.Obiwanchromoly.Spikez5.BEASTASSDICK.Tjthemaxx.Areanfsl.
_brendan.Penman166.J.r Faw.SK1611.DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou.nshs2010.martinnn1004.
Warchol2.milou.Shutta.asilva23.a08.faiilz.HowlerFbm."FLORIDABMX"Dogbones.The Balt.Bdk1313.Jeez123.
Broughton.vin93.ticaleb.Hooligan703.dream.Element4all.skubasteve.Kymike.Andynahnah.Killawolf.Bmx-junkie.T-1 517.BmxKitten.Jaekass.Mario.villegas90++++++++++MANY MANY MORE

8/15/2013 6:37 PM

Four wrote:

misfitcartel wrote:

Four wrote:

I just get on here to talk shit mostly and I'm not old. But it's not just shit talking, sometimes people need to be told/given advice in a straight forward approach. Labeling a thread "BIG BIG NEWS" in the general section is going to make people think it's actually big news and not just another of the million youtube bike checks, not a good idea. 2nd stop with the shameless self promotion, youtube heros are annoying, if you're good post a video once if people like it, they'll check it out, if not then try again after some time. Constantly linking your edits, and bike checks and saying subscribe ain't gonna do shit but annoy people. There a shit load of kids who post edits and bike checks on youtube constantly. Promote your shit but don't make it annoying.

This.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/15/2013 8:57 PM

Damn, the shaking video was driving me nuts. Borrow a better camera or something. But decent bike you got there.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/16/2013 3:43 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Damn, the shaking video was driving me nuts. Borrow a better camera or something. But decent bike you got there.

i know and we did like 2 hours after we did this

|

BIKE CHECK

8/16/2013 10:34 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

misfitcartel wrote:

i know and we did like 2 hours after we did this

so why not refilm it?

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

8/16/2013 11:25 AM

Four wrote:

1. Yup.

|

8/16/2013 11:26 AM

misfitcartel wrote:

Four wrote:

tomdon wrote:

This.

2. Yup.

|

8/16/2013 12:51 PM

Hubs-If they ain't broke dont fix it.
If they work fine just leave them,if they break replace them.

|

Instagram: MrDannyLeo