BIKER WEST COAST WARNING

Related:
Create New Tag

12/31/2013 12:12 PM

You all know about Fukushima, well it started letting out nuclear smoke, and it's so post to hit the west coast of America and Canada today. So after a bike shesh take a shower right away, or after you come in from being outside. Wash the clothes right away. Search up what else you can do. Also all fish from the Pacific Ocean it's all radioactive over regular levels.

|

Bang Bang bmx

12/31/2013 12:15 PM

In Ireland. Won't get affected.

Top lel

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/31/2013 2:51 PM

Thats a conspiracy theorist

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/31/2013 2:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/31/2013 2:54 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

theory not theorist
that would be saying that the nuclear cloud is a conspiricy theorer

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/31/2013 2:58 PM

Fuck yeah! Now i can get super powers im gonna lay outside all day

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/31/2013 3:06 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

theory not theorist
that would be saying that the nuclear cloud is a conspiricy theorer

I know im just messing around cause everyone calls me that and now that stuffs starting to go down in the world everyone is gonna see that I was right

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/31/2013 3:26 PM

I know im just messing around cause everyone calls me that and now that stuffs starting to go down in the world everyone is gonna see that I was right

I have a triangle shaped cut on my calf from tailwhips, can I be part of the illuminati nowPhoto

|

12/31/2013 6:36 PM

This is stupid , I live 50 min. from you and no shit happened to me

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/31/2013 7:09 PM

LOL I guarentee nothing will happen. I live in an area with Uranium in the water and the only thing that's happened to me is I got tall.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/31/2013 7:24 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

LOL I guarentee nothing will happen. I live in an area with Uranium in the water and the only thing that's happened to me is I got tall.

maybe you could fly, you never know.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

12/31/2013 7:27 PM

i like turtles

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/31/2013 7:48 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

i like turtles

that's nice

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/31/2013 7:58 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

i like turtles

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

that's nice

Fuck turtles

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/31/2013 7:59 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

i like turtles

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

that's nice

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Fuck turtles

i have a tortoise bitch

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/31/2013 8:04 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

that's nice

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Fuck turtles

feeble_to_face wrote:

i have a tortoise bitch

Well i have a dragon that could beat your tortuoise anyday. So suck it!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/31/2013 8:20 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Fuck turtles

feeble_to_face wrote:

i have a tortoise bitch

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Well i have a dragon that could beat your tortuoise anyday. So suck it!

I have alittle Italian plumper that will jump on your tortious and kill it

|

Murica bike check

12/31/2013 8:45 PM

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY NEW YEAR!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

12/31/2013 11:13 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

one try kid wrote:

maybe you could fly, you never know.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

fly on to dis dick
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/31/2013 11:34 PM

fuck radiation with all three of my dicks.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

12/31/2013 11:35 PM

Actually, it has been proven that no matter how high the rads, if you hang your junk out, nothing will happen to you other than getting a bigger wiener, testes, and being able to use them like a roo ball on your way to get your medicinal marajuana, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/1/2014 3:19 AM

Radioactive is horrible stuff but it's really not as bad as people make it out. The Chernobyl death toll directly caused by radiation is actually only about 55, and zero in the Fukushima disaster.

|

1/1/2014 2:01 PM

The world is doomed we are all going to die!!! Oh no! I'd totally be ok with getting rid of KFC and bringing in medical marijuana shops

|

1/1/2014 2:28 PM

East coast for life. All I have to worry about is the nuclear power plant the next town over haha

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/1/2014 5:57 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

This is stupid , I live 50 min. from you and no shit happened to me

It takes time for radiation to do stuff to you..

|

Bang Bang bmx

1/1/2014 5:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/1/2014 6:01 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Radioactive is horrible stuff but it's really not as bad as people make it out. The Chernobyl death toll directly caused by radiation is actually only about 55, and zero in the Fukushima disaster.

A lot of the people who lived where drunk while it happened haha, but I'm pree sure they evacuated the area.. And all the people say that eradication does nothing.. Go live In Chernobyl for accouple weeks without any perfection also for Fukushima since the earthquake a lot of people left that area.

|

Bang Bang bmx

1/1/2014 6:03 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

... They're natural uranium in the oceans to.. Some people purify that water and drink it..

|

Bang Bang bmx

1/1/2014 6:08 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

A lot of the people who lived where drunk while it happened haha, but I'm pree sure they evacuated the area.. And all the people say that eradication does nothing.. Go live In Chernobyl for accouple weeks without any perfection also for Fukushima since the earthquake a lot of people left that area.

They did evacuate the areas around Chernobyl, but not until a few days after the accident

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/1/2014 7:59 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

They did evacuate the areas around Chernobyl, but not until a few days after the accident

It was Russia.. Those mofos can take a lot of shit.. They're a city that -50 f and that's just average, people live their and don't complain.

|

Bang Bang bmx

1/2/2014 10:01 AM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

bmxfromma wrote:

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

It was Russia.. Those mofos can take a lot of shit.. They're a city that -50 f and that's just average, people live their and don't complain.

Actually it was Ukraine.

|