BIke Help

Related:
Create New Tag

11/12/2014 2:58 PM

So I have an older mirraco blend which isn't a real nice bike but I'm not real good so it fits. My question is that the crankset its messed up and bent somewhere and destroyed like 3 teeth on my profile imperial 23t sprocket, should I sell the bike or just replace the crankset? I'm in college and have very little money and if I sell the bike how much could I get out of it.. ill post a picture of it too.Photo

|

11/12/2014 3:05 PM

Replace the crank set. Do what almost everybody does on here. ride it till it breaks. then you eventually have a full custom bike!

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/12/2014 3:10 PM

If you sold it, you probably wouldn't get more than $150-$200. That's if you're lucky. Assuming the rest of it's all stock anyway.

You can get a lower end, cheap crank for around $50-$60, and sprocket for as cheap as $16.99 on Danscomp.

So it's really up to you. If you have the money, you can get the stuff replaced, and if you can identify what exactly is wrong with your crank, you could save some money too if it's just one of the arms or just the spindle or something.

|

11/12/2014 5:38 PM

I would just keep your bike and keep upgrading off of it slowly

|