BLUESIX

Related:
Create New Tag

2/1/2011 3:56 PM

Has released a bunch of new products, including their forks (which I just bought).
CSB

http://www.bluesixbikes.com/apps/webstore/

|

2/1/2011 3:59 PM

thanks dude. one of my friends was riding their proto back in june and ive seen my other friend riding them. definitely some nice stuff

|

BIKE CHECK RIGHT HERE [:

twitter @burkminipup

refs: AndySubrosa8, spikez5, njbmxerdude, hcmike, TCbmx [x2], HenHouseSuprise, ScramHype [x2], Josh_Steinhauser, bstick, jb07, FreddyDapice

2/1/2011 4:33 PM

those forks are legit...

|

2/1/2011 4:36 PM

Sinister Game wrote:

those forks are legit...

I have been waiting for these forks for what seems to be an eternity.
I will post a new bike check once they are here, and when they get here, I will have enough to put together a tramp bike using my Sunday Ian, so I will post that too.

|

2/1/2011 4:38 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

I have been waiting for these forks for what seems to be an eternity.
I will post a new bike check once they are here, and when they get here, I will have enough to put together a tramp bike using my Sunday Ian, so I will post that too.

i take it all back... y offer that fork in 14mm fucking pathetic

|

2/1/2011 4:39 PM

you ordered themshocked they just did a recal on them.... and they already shipped them out! no refunds

|

2/1/2011 4:40 PM

Sinister Game wrote:

*facepalm
read this...

"14mm axle hole so you can use the low head bolts with the integrated 14mm adapter/deeper broach. I've had a few people complain about the shallow broach on the low heads, and I've wanted to run the adapter bolts on the front for awhile.

The fork will come with adapters so you can run regular 3/8" bolts too. An advantage to running an aluminum adapter is the threads on the axle bolt will be resting on a softer material, resulting in less damaged threads."

|

2/1/2011 4:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/1/2011 4:46 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

*facepalm
read this...

"14mm axle hole so you can use the low head bolts with the integrated 14mm adapter/deeper broach. I've had a few people complain about the shallow broach on the low heads, and I've wanted to run the adapter bolts on the front for awhile.

The fork will come with adapters so you can run regular 3/8" bolts too. An advantage to running an aluminum adapter is the threads on the axle bolt will be resting on a softer material, resulting in less damaged threads."

the threads that rest on the aluminum are never going into the hub in the first place... unless u ride pegs but even then those threads arent getting destroyed against the chromoly

|

2/1/2011 4:51 PM

I still see no point for closed drop outs.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

2/1/2011 4:51 PM

Sinister Game wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

*facepalm
read this...

Sinister Game wrote:

the threads that rest on the aluminum are never going into the hub in the first place... unless u ride pegs but even then those threads arent getting destroyed against the chromoly

yeah unless you ride pegs, which also means that if you put pegs on and run them for a while and then take them off and screw in the bolts the part that has been resting on the chromo has flattened threading and you can fuck your shit up.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/1/2011 4:53 PM

I'm happy for you

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

2/1/2011 4:53 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

more material = the stress load is spread out across a larger area.
ie. strength

|

2/1/2011 4:59 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

yeah unless you ride pegs, which also means that if you put pegs on and run them for a while and then take them off and screw in the bolts the part that has been resting on the chromo has flattened threading and you can fuck your shit up.

more ppl fuck their shit up from cross threading than shredding so give me 3/8

|

2/1/2011 5:07 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

more material = the stress load is spread out across a larger area.
ie. strength

I guess,

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook