BMX Brake Pads

Related:
Create New Tag

5/25/2016 1:49 PM

What is the best clear brake pads? Ones that don't wear down fast and are best for not rubbing away the paint on rim! I know they are most likely all the same but surely there is a company that has taken all that into consideration and made some! Thanks

|

5/25/2016 3:53 PM

Odyssey makes Slim-By-Four pads in black and clear. The clear ones work wonders, especially if you run chrome rims. I have anodized rims, but they grip good as heck. Highly recommend!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

5/25/2016 5:26 PM

Currently I ride slim by fours, they make a shit ton of noise which I like but others don't, just imagine the sound of a car skidding to a stop, that's the noise they make. Most brakes will strip the paint off and its a big problem because I'm constantly having to clean my rims and pads because they get paint dust from my rim on them. If you want good and reliable brakes you could get like trails pads in clear or kool stop pads because they are designed to work with dust (they are used for mountain bikes) but I recommend slim by fours in clear

|

5/26/2016 11:35 PM

Clear odyssey ghost pads, trust me.

|

5/27/2016 5:10 AM

Honestly get the Slim by Four pads, they're $4 more than ghost pads and are way more reliable, personally I don't know the exact quality of the ghost pads, but I do know that they wear down extremely fast because of their size.

|

5/27/2016 1:03 PM

Boxx

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher