BMX Christmas!

Related:
Create New Tag

11/17/2013 9:22 AM

What are you getting for Christmas, or whatever other Holiday you celebrate? Are you not getting anything for your bike? What other things are you getting?

I am probably gonna get a few Thermalite pegs (4) for flatlanding purposes, new grips, tires, maybe some rims. I will just build my new wheels while the weather is crap.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/17/2013 9:25 AM

probibly not gonna get all of this but this what i want to get
1 fit faf nightvision
2 BSD front street hub
3 cult plastic pedlas
4 dugan grips
5 demoltion zero rim

|

11/17/2013 9:27 AM

New computer as I need one for school. Bike wise I would ask for a cult coaster laced to a GSport Birdcage

|

Bruh

11/17/2013 9:28 AM

will probably get some wheels or something or the money to buy them haha

|

Instagram: @bjoernkrg

11/17/2013 9:30 AM

Nothing i dont ever get gifts for Christmas or my birthdays( since i was like 6) i have to buy everything myself.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/17/2013 9:30 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

New computer as I need one for school. Bike wise I would ask for a cult coaster laced to a GSport Birdcage

Man whoever buys your stuff is wealthy! Haha my parents wont spend more than 150. I usually depend on my small amount of family to hook me up with some money.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/17/2013 9:32 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Nothing i dont ever get gifts for Christmas or my birthdays( since i was like 6) i have to buy everything myself.

Yeah i feel that, are you getting anything tho?

|

11/17/2013 9:32 AM

Custom cover for my seat by Native, assuming they're still gonna be doing seats by then
21.25" Credence CCR
Markit DVD
Deadline DVD

Paying for like half of the frame, probably a bit more.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/17/2013 9:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/17/2013 9:33 AM

Oh, im putting all the money I have on me into it, like £200 That's the thing lol. If it goes over £150 i have to put at least 100 towards it. and it is from everyone lol. it's the only thing I am getting. It will also last me a good 6 years too.

Also if you wan't to know... http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/1ObQn and add some thermal compound and a CoolerMaster Hyper 212 evo :3

|

Bruh

11/17/2013 9:36 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

Oh, im putting all the money I have on me into it, like £200 That's the thing lol. If it goes over £150 i have to put at least 100 towards it. and it is from everyone lol. it's the only thing I am getting. It will also last me a good 6 years too.

Also if you wan't to know... http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/1ObQn and add some thermal compound and a CoolerMaster Hyper 212 evo :3

Jimeny Cricket man! That computer is a lot of money! haha

|

11/17/2013 9:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/17/2013 9:41 AM

yeah haha. 784 bucks is a lot tbh but I'm not getting the new consoles and games are cheap as fuck on steam. for example CoD (shit anyway) it's like $60 new or something. on PC it's $50. then there are steams sales where games can be 90% off lol EDIT: that is without the operating system, keyboard/mouse and CPU cooler... So it's looking like close to $900...

|

Bruh

11/17/2013 9:44 AM

I want a new sealed BB cranks. any brand will do. But too expensive haha...
I buy parts from my own pocket.

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

11/17/2013 9:48 AM

I'm asking for stuff for my racecar since my friends and I are doing this build on a shoestring budget. And once I order a few parts, I won't need anything for my bike.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

11/17/2013 10:00 AM

i'm getting thunderbolts and that's it, because it's already too much for my budget

|

11/17/2013 10:03 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

I'm asking for stuff for my racecar since my friends and I are doing this build on a shoestring budget. And once I order a few parts, I won't need anything for my bike.

The mazda? Watchu gettin?

|

11/17/2013 10:18 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

nah Mazda's just chillen for now. a few of my friends and I are building a '69 Datsun 1600 endurance racer for the 24 Hours of LeMons

|

11/17/2013 10:21 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

nah Mazda's just chillen for now. a few of my friends and I are building a '69 Datsun 1600 endurance racer for the 24 Hours of LeMons

Dang, that's nice! Throw up some pictures! *LeMans

|

11/17/2013 10:50 AM

This monster for my guitar : Photo

I want to get a stem and 2 tires but I don't know what to get sad

Any suggestions on bike stuff?

Oh and shoes and clothes I guess

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/17/2013 11:00 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

hahahahahahaha you thought I meant Le Mans? Fuck no dude that's for multi million dollar brand new tube frame chassis cars, and it's in France... THIS( http://www.24hoursoflemons.com/ ) is the 24 Hours of LeMons.

|

11/17/2013 11:07 AM

Imagine a datsun in the lemans hahahaha

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/17/2013 11:08 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

hahahahahahaha you thought I meant Le Mans? Fuck no dude that's for multi million dollar brand new tube frame chassis cars, and it's in France... THIS( http://www.24hoursoflemons.com/ ) is the 24 Hours of LeMons.

I saw motor trend on youtube do that haha it looks fun. I'm probably going to get a stem and i might get forks.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/17/2013 11:25 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Holy holy holy shit I like that.

|

11/17/2013 11:34 AM

I want some Machetes, and a set of Astroglide cables.

Also some Clear-red animal PC pedals.

Maybe some pegs.

Probably won't get any of it as I buy my own parts, but a man can dream.

Also want either a second wheel with a fresh coaster in Red laced to a Zero Rim with a matching tried, or the Ezra Coaster/Cassette in red laced up.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/17/2013 11:39 AM

Deco genius bars
Inner guard for MDS
Fit tech grips

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

11/17/2013 11:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/17/2013 11:49 AM

This is what I was thinking for parts guys :

Back tire : Primo Monster V2 Black wall 2.25
Front : Odyssey Aaron Ross K-Lyte Black wall 2.35
Stem : Profile acoustic polished

Total (Dans, don't hate it has the stuff I want) : €114

|

11/17/2013 12:04 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I want some Machetes, and a set of Astroglide cables.

Also some Clear-red animal PC pedals.

Maybe some pegs.

Probably won't get any of it as I buy my own parts, but a man can dream.

Also want either a second wheel with a fresh coaster in Red laced to a Zero Rim with a matching tried, or the Ezra Coaster/Cassette in red laced up.

im getting a zero too , would you recommend i put it up front or in the back and i have a 7 up rim

|

11/17/2013 12:06 PM

no bike parts.

|

11/17/2013 12:08 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

no bike parts.

Do you play guitar?

|

11/17/2013 12:11 PM

Eclat venom pegs x2
Bsd hub guards x2
Fly rampera tires x2
Eclat surge alloy pedals

Im paying for the last two for myself tho.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/17/2013 12:14 PM

Scenekid69 wrote: