11/17/2013 12:29 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

no bike parts.

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

read: fleshlight and machine dildo

haha im gonna go to the mall and I'll ask santa for a "fucking-machine dildo."

|

11/17/2013 12:33 PM

New bars for me. And maybe a nice pair of riding shoes.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

11/17/2013 1:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/17/2013 1:01 PM

Fit Benny bars

Shadow Chula Stem

Some cranks. I don't know what kind yet

And as a few of you know i Broke my collar bone and had surgery on it in 2012. Had a metal plate put in. Now I'm getting it taken out on December 30th. So i will be cripple for a while. So I'm asking for this.

Elgato Game capture

Because I just got BF4 and want to record some epic moments. Because all I'm going to be doing is playing PS3 and Lurking on here
|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/17/2013 1:25 PM

I am getting some cranks and a bb. Maybe some grips and tires after christmast.
What would you choose, shadow noctis or eclar ónyx? The onyxs would be more expensive, like 35€ more at least. Is it worth?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

11/17/2013 1:35 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I want some Machetes, and a set of Astroglide cables.

Also some Clear-red animal PC pedals.

Maybe some pegs.

Probably won't get any of it as I buy my own parts, but a man can dream.

Also want either a second wheel with a fresh coaster in Red laced to a Zero Rim with a matching tried, or the Ezra Coaster/Cassette in red laced up.

Unless you really like sliding and tires that feel like balloons and run out fast, dont get Machetes. If you ride dirt and maybe a little park, get em. They slide like a bitch haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/17/2013 2:42 PM

hub guard for my fc, new seat maybe... maybe a new stem aswell if the mood strikes me. My bikes pretty much done though, so clothes if not bike parts

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

11/17/2013 3:07 PM

I'd like to have the éclat vent sprocket and the keychain if it's out in time. We'll see though, probably buying a dslr as a gift to myself

|

11/17/2013 4:02 PM

chad88 wrote:

im getting a zero too , would you recommend i put it up front or in the back and i have a 7 up rim

its good for both.. I have mine up front.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

11/17/2013 8:03 PM

Looking into a new frame.. 21in Haro Zebra along with a decent headset and bottom bracket bearings.

|

11/17/2013 8:33 PM

No BMX parts for me this year, pretty much clothes and gift cards. might get my self a new lens for my camera.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/17/2013 9:00 PM

Shermdogg wrote:

Looking into a new frame.. 21in Haro Zebra along with a decent headset and bottom bracket bearings.

Dont get the zebra, saw one of those snap recently. It was pretty new.

|

11/17/2013 9:07 PM

Fuck Christmas irritates me........all the stupid carols.....best part about it is working and making double time

|

11/17/2013 9:51 PM

I'm going to buy some parts for myself

1: New Éclat X-Odus Rims in orange or
2: New ODI Grips
3: Odyssey Par Ends
4: Powder Coating my Bike
5: New Tan Wall Tires.. Suggestions would be nice..
6: New Tree Sprocket
7: Lotek Shoes

|

Bang Bang bmx

11/18/2013 7:55 AM

Shermdogg wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

I haven't really seen or heard anything bad about them, I'll take my chances :p

|

11/18/2013 9:49 AM

Deadline DVD
Rush v2 or federal v3 (not sure which yet)
Eclat stream fork
Primo rebar bars
Animal RS rims
Obviously not gettin em all, just listing what I'd like

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

11/18/2013 9:58 AM

ultrasonic wrote:

i'm getting thunderbolts and that's it, because it's already too much for my budget

turns out that I can get much more than I expected so my list will probably be:
Odyssey Thunderbolt
Animal Nigel's seat
Odyssey 7KA (rear) and Hazard Lite (front)
and probably a Helmet

|

11/18/2013 10:03 AM

I'm honestly pretty content with what i have haha. When i was building up my Autum, I said i was going to wait for the Profile Coaster & then they announced March next year. The old man said to me seriously You're going to wait that long? When you could just get the next best Coaster & build it up till the Profile Drops? I said to him cannot afford it plain & simple spending literally every penny i have on it. Well i got some money from my Nan & Best Friend for my Birthday & My Parentals out of no where just came out with, we'll buy you your Back Wheel as an X-mas present!! So technically i have my BMX X-Mas Present already haha.

|

11/18/2013 10:06 AM

I need your opinion guys :

Photo

The total is €114

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/18/2013 4:03 PM

Shermdogg wrote:

Dude where in New Mexico are you? I'm in Los Alamos

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

11/18/2013 6:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/29/2013 10:43 AM

saw the title, this came to mind-

but probably just getting a tire or two, maybe some brake pads, and a hub guard, new seat, and 2 or 3 tubes
other stuff :new cpu and gpu for my computer, its starting to lag a bit with large assemblies in Inventor and Solidworks
prolly a set of some fit pegs and wizard sleeves cause i wanna try em out, and an extra bearing set for my khe reverse
obviously i wont get half of this stuff, but i'd be happy with anything on this list
|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

11/19/2013 7:06 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

Shermdogg wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Dude where in New Mexico are you? I'm in Los Alamos

Not too far from there, in Albuquerque

|

11/19/2013 7:39 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I want some Machetes, and a set of Astroglide cables.

Also some Clear-red animal PC pedals.

Maybe some pegs.

Probably won't get any of it as I buy my own parts, but a man can dream.

Also want either a second wheel with a fresh coaster in Red laced to a Zero Rim with a matching tried, or the Ezra Coaster/Cassette in red laced up.

MaximusBikes wrote:

Unless you really like sliding and tires that feel like balloons and run out fast, dont get Machetes. If you ride dirt and maybe a little park, get em. They slide like a bitch haha

I have buddies who ride nothing but street and park that love em, they tell me plenty of grip. I run Momentums currently so I need more grip.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/19/2013 8:25 AM

Was gonna go with a polished Primo v2 hubset. But instead I'm going to sell some stuff and hopefully have enough for a Fit Wifi and Fit Benny bars. Though I'm still looking at bars and might change my mind. Also using about $100 of my xmas $$ to get the girlfriend a necklace that matches the promise ring I got her. smile

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/19/2013 9:13 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Eclat venom pegs x2
Bsd hub guards x2
Fly rampera tires x2
Eclat surge alloy pedals

Im paying for the last two for myself tho.

Surge pedals are really bad. My friend had them, and i've heard bad things from others as well.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

11/19/2013 9:16 AM

For Christmas i'm getting: (All this is from my whole family, and my own money)
4.5" lift for my Jeep
8x15 steel chrome rims
Animal Akimbos
Animal BB
Animal V3 Sprocket
FAF NightVisions

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

11/19/2013 2:37 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Eclat venom pegs x2
Bsd hub guards x2
Fly rampera tires x2
Eclat surge alloy pedals

Im paying for the last two for myself tho.

FreddyDapice wrote:

Surge pedals are really bad. My friend had them, and i've heard bad things from others as well.

Every pair of eclat pedals i have had have been top notch! Im surprised you had any trouble with em. I like the plazas better, i wanna try slash's

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/19/2013 2:55 PM

I'm too old to enjoy holidays.

|

11/19/2013 3:00 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I have buddies who ride nothing but street and park that love em, they tell me plenty of grip. I run Momentums currently so I need more grip.

I have a Machete in the front and my friends has Machetes front and back. They all slide like crazy. I was riding his bike and I dropped into a bowl and the back Machete lost all grip and I slid down the quarter sideways, haha. Not a fan of them.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/19/2013 3:08 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I have a Machete in the front and my friends has Machetes front and back. They all slide like crazy. I was riding his bike and I dropped into a bowl and the back Machete lost all grip and I slid down the quarter sideways, haha. Not a fan of them.

I had the same problem with both Demolition tires. They use some rubber that literally doesnt grip at all and i hate that. haha for the front, they are meh (nice for sliders) but unless you like to ride like tate roskelley and slide about, you will hate them.

|