Shermdogg wrote:

Not too far from there, in Albuquerque

You ever ride at the Alameda jumps?

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

11/19/2013 7:06 PM

I just want money and traveling/camping gear, I wanna go like hitchhike and hop freight... or at least rubbertramp for longer than I did last time

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

11/20/2013 4:36 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Dude where in New Mexico are you? I'm in Los Alamos

Shermdogg wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Tried to message you.. but I can't even find the inbox. meh. But no, I haven't yet. Still trying to get a rig I'm comfortable with before I go out anywhere riding, haha. You ride down here often?

|

11/20/2013 7:33 AM

Propably some 27/28t sprocket (thinking about FIT crossfit), Flybikes Tractor and Odsy Adjustable cable. Not much.

|

11/20/2013 9:04 PM

Shermdogg wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Shermdogg wrote:

Tried to message you.. but I can't even find the inbox. meh. But no, I haven't yet. Still trying to get a rig I'm comfortable with before I go out anywhere riding, haha. You ride down here often?

unfortunatly not, I hardly make it down to Santa Fe to ride. Don't message me, it's setup to my old email that wont log in. just leave a comment on my profile and ill try and talk to you.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

11/21/2013 9:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/29/2013 10:30 AM

Below

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/29/2013 10:29 AM

Photo

100 Euro :o
|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/1/2013 10:56 PM

I bought my son a 2013 WTP Trust for Christmas this year. It is a very impressive bike. I have been away from the BMX for quite a few years. I am considering buying a Zodiac for myself now, bikes are freakin sweet.

|

12/2/2013 3:10 PM

im gonna get that new wtp seat with the pocket in camo, and also the new wtp socket post in gold.

|