BMX Christmas

Related:
Create New Tag

12/25/2018 10:35 AM

Did you guys buy any parts this Christmas?

|

12/25/2018 10:58 AM

No frenz, no famly, no prezentz.

|

12/25/2018 11:17 AM

Only thing I buy for Christmas is beer

|

12/25/2018 12:08 PM

As a week early present to myself I got an S&M Cymbal hub guard, revenge industries wheelset and brown 2.25 Donnasqueaks. Took this pic yesterday on a Christmas Eve rip before heading to the family functions.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

12/25/2018 12:09 PM

I got a 2016 WTP Crysis as an early gift this year. I got a new pair of Fox Dirtpaw gloves this morning and a pair of vans

|

12/25/2018 12:31 PM

Didn't get anything, but I'll treat myself with a helmet, guard sprocket and some hub guards as a late christmas present when I catch a good deal on one or more of the mentioned products.

|

12/25/2018 12:42 PM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

I got a 2016 WTP Crysis as an early gift this year. I got a new pair of Fox Dirtpaw gloves this morning and a pair of vans

Ah those Fox Dirtpaw gloves are the shit man

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

12/25/2018 12:45 PM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Ah those Fox Dirtpaw gloves are the shit man

First pair of gloves that fit me perfectly. Like a glove even.

|

12/25/2018 1:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/25/2018 1:16 PM

I got some new bars, tyres, and a brake kit (I’m thirteen and I don’t want to hit something). I’ll post photos of my updated bike when I’m done. ?

|

12/25/2018 2:17 PM

Nothanks wrote:

I got some new bars, tyres, and a brake kit (I’m thirteen and I don’t want to hit something). I’ll post photos of my updated bike when I’m done. ?

“I got some new bars, tyres, and a brake kit (I want to do 540 hurricanes and fufanu sub rails). I’ll post photos of my updated bike when I’m done. ?”

Fixed it.

|

12/25/2018 3:58 PM

I got a new ALVX frame and new bars and a shadow multitool. I cant wait to build my new bike when i buy the rest of the parts.

|

12/25/2018 4:31 PM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

First pair of gloves that fit me perfectly. Like a glove even.

Hell yeah man! On my second pair now. Friggin great! Had them, then got a hole, bought tge Fox Legion gloves (which were like, the best) now on Dirtpaws again lol

|

12/25/2018 4:31 PM

Nothanks wrote:

jbales wrote:

“I got some new bars, tyres, and a brake kit (I want to do 540 hurricanes and fufanu sub rails). I’ll post photos of my updated bike when I’m done. ?”

Fixed it.

I got it the complete bike used and I wanted to upgrade it because the parts were heavily used.

|

12/25/2018 10:58 PM

Got some new pegs and gloves. Gonna make a video about a certain thing I experienced soon.

|

12/26/2018 2:59 AM

What is with the thumbs down on this thread? This is the time of year to be uplifting!

|

12/26/2018 4:46 AM

I got to keep a roof over my head again lol. Late Xmas gift I’m buying a headset and brake cables

|

fack off

12/26/2018 6:28 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Got some new pegs and gloves. Gonna make a video about a certain thing I experienced soon.

What’s your YouTube?

|

12/26/2018 7:59 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Nothanks wrote:

What’s your YouTube?

Search Douglas Thompson and I should be the first result.

|

12/26/2018 8:20 AM

I got the Animal multi-tool, and a Pso-Rite massager for post-ride stretches and releases. Honestly, the Animal multi-tool is fuckin amazing. It has EVERYTHING and is completely self-contained. I'm a big fan.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

12/26/2018 8:24 AM

I got everything i need to build up a new skateboard except a deck, gonna go buy one now.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/26/2018 8:38 AM

Waiting for Empire to do my wheel build (javelin hubs to nasa rims) and ship them out. Also got some Fuse knee/shin combos.

|

12/26/2018 9:11 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Nothanks wrote:

What’s your YouTube?

Bulletpup wrote:

Search Douglas Thompson and I should be the first result.

Thanks

|

12/26/2018 9:38 AM

I got a Rant rear hub, neon green chain, and valve stems on the way by mail. It's not much but it'll still add to my beastly setup. Oh I got some new tires too but I'm thinking they're only temporary since I prefer 2.25's. my last pair of tires were mad bald so it's cool I got traction like a MF with these though.

|

12/26/2018 12:38 PM

I didnt get anything for the bike, I did get a chain and new brake pads but that really wasnt for Christams, I just needed those 2 parts lol.

I got some stuff for my truck though which I'm stoked about! Got some small stuff for the interior of it and what not. But the big thing is, I got an American flag setup for my truck that attaches to the trailer hitch! Super freakin rad! Needed one part for it though, so once I get that part I'll post a pic. If anyone even cares lol.

|

12/26/2018 12:56 PM

Awesome

|

12/26/2018 1:50 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

I didnt get anything for the bike, I did get a chain and new brake pads but that really wasnt for Christams, I just needed those 2 parts lol.

I got some stuff for my truck though which I'm stoked about! Got some small stuff for the interior of it and what not. But the big thing is, I got an American flag setup for my truck that attaches to the trailer hitch! Super freakin rad! Needed one part for it though, so once I get that part I'll post a pic. If anyone even cares lol.

Tbh not much sounds worse than having a flag mounted to the back of a pickup

|

Hmmm

12/26/2018 2:22 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

Those dangling nuts are worse.

|

12/26/2018 3:37 PM

Edman123 wrote:

Nah it'll be great. I've got a master idea and it wont rattle a ton and it'll be great. Plus I don't drive on the highway often so I'll be fine.

|

12/26/2018 6:00 PM

Someone sure isn't happy with our answers on this thread lol.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @scootereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

12/26/2018 7:49 PM

readybmxer wrote:

Someone sure isn't happy with our answers on this thread lol.

its the grinch. Duh.

|