BMX Day: New learn

Related:
Create New Tag

7/21/2017 2:10 AM

Seeing as it's BMX day today, i'm going to force myself to learn my most favourite trick ... the 180 Barspin... FLAT.

Any tips before i go ahead and send them tonight? I can hop bar, but think it's time for the 180 bar...

|

7/21/2017 2:36 AM

kayos_bmx wrote:

Seeing as it's BMX day today, i'm going to force myself to learn my most favourite trick ... the 180 Barspin... FLAT.

Any ...more

Yeah, first tip is get yourself a calender, BMX day was yesterdaytongue

|

7/21/2017 2:38 AM

kayos_bmx wrote:

Any ...more

weegaz22 wrote:

Yeah, first tip is get yourself a calender, BMX day was yesterdaytongue

For real? hahah! My bad! Well i guess i can consider it as a 'belated BMX day new learn' !

|

7/21/2017 3:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/21/2017 3:24 AM

Yeah, 720 or 7/20, but the dates don't really work for us in the UK or largely the rest of the world that use the DD/MM/YYYY format (with the exception of some countries that use a YYYY/MM/DD format)
compared to the USA's MM/DD/YYYY format, (they just had to be different tongue ) as i think they are the only ones to really use it, you might find that there are other countries that use it but its probably been due to being governed by the USA at some point in history and its just stuck.

|

7/22/2017 12:32 AM

weegaz22 wrote:

Yeah, 720 or 7/20, but the dates don't really work for us in the UK or largely the rest of the world that use the DD/MM/YYYY ...more

Yeah my country uses that too. But im more used to the month/day/year since its more straight foreward. I mean its not as confusing as metric vs imperial.

|

7/22/2017 1:35 AM

weegaz22 wrote:

Yeah, 720 or 7/20, but the dates don't really work for us in the UK or largely the rest of the world that use the DD/MM/YYYY ...more

thairishguy wrote:

Yeah my country uses that too. But im more used to the month/day/year since its more straight foreward. I mean its not as ...more

depends on the dates i suppose, 01/14/2001 kinda gives it away its american as there's only 12 months, but if it was 09/11/2001 it gets a bit harder and you need to look at where what your reading comes from cos it can either be September 11th or it can be the 9th of November.

I found working on american and older british cars a pain in the arse as i have never really used imperial, 99% of the stuff we have since i have been around on the planet has been metric so much prefer 13mm vs 7/16th's as i never keep the imperial info in my head, much i dare say like some of the older american guys you see on tv saying "This is 'merica, we don't use the god damn metric system!"....but probably have a range of guns at home that use 9mm, 5.56mm and 7.62mm ammunition Lol

|

7/22/2017 9:06 PM

weegaz22 wrote:

thairishguy wrote:

Yeah my country uses that too. But im more used to the month/day/year since its more straight foreward. I mean its not as ...more

weegaz22 wrote:

depends on the dates i suppose, 01/14/2001 kinda gives it away its american as there's only 12 months, but if it was ...more

Or dont have to go that far. Even in BMX we use metric and imperial interchangeably. Personally ive always found metric to be the most accurate method, but I dont get too confused or stressed when I see it, grew up using both imperial and metric Im used to the conversion.

|