BMX-Decals.com

Related:
Create New Tag

8/3/2013 9:57 PM

I recently put together BMX-Decals.com and have started populating the store via the facebook page... We dont have a cover photo and id like to give away some free stickers in exchange for some photos from you guys.. Check it out HERE!!!

|

-- doing business like its a business since 1985 --

"*a08 is awesome" -Penman166

a08's Street Build

a08's Ohio Standard - STOLEN - REWARD IF FOUND

WTB: Odyssey GTXR Detangler in black (the one with the knarps), Chrome GSport Birdcage Rims, Black profile elite front hub, 25T Profile Blackjack sprocket, Odyssey Highway/Superhighway bars 9.5" in chrome.

8/3/2013 10:16 PM

Sound awesome!

|

Street. Park.

8/3/2013 10:22 PM

ty7 wrote:

Sound awesome!

Thanks man! Ive hooked up a few people on here already.. let me know if you need anything. I can get or make pretty much anything.

|

a08's Street Build

WTB: Odyssey GTXR Detangler in black (the one with the knarps), Chrome GSport Birdcage Rims, Black profile elite front hub, 25T Profile Blackjack sprocket, Odyssey Highway/Superhighway bars 9.5" in chrome.

8/3/2013 10:24 PM

Just liked it!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

8/3/2013 10:25 PM

ty7 wrote:

Sound awesome!

A08 wrote:

Thanks man! Ive hooked up a few people on here already.. let me know if you need anything. I can get or make pretty much anything.

I liked the page and shared that contest too!

|

Street. Park.

8/3/2013 10:30 PM

ty7 wrote:

Sound awesome!

A08 wrote:

ty7 wrote:

I liked the page and shared that contest too!

nice! message me your address (via the fb page) and ill shoot you out some freebies. Thanks for the support

|

a08's Street Build

8/3/2013 10:30 PM

Stocksy wrote:

Just liked it!

Awesome! thanks for the support!

|

a08's Street Build

8/3/2013 10:34 PM

A08 wrote:

nice! message me your address (via the fb page) and ill shoot you out some freebies. Thanks for the support

I believe I already did, let me know if you need it again man! Thanks!

|

Street. Park.

8/4/2013 3:41 AM

Liked you're page dude. I would go for the freebie but i'm in the UK and not fussed over stickers. but nice page bro

|

Bruh

8/4/2013 6:47 AM

You never gave me your paypal info so I could buy those stickers... send me a text yo.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/4/2013 7:07 AM

So you can finally get me the og fly stickers I've been looking for?

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/4/2013 7:45 AM

Liked the page and shared/entered contest

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/4/2013 10:22 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

You never gave me your paypal info so I could buy those stickers... send me a text yo.

Texted!

Thanks everyone for the support!

|

a08's Street Build