BMX Fight with Security = punched and slapped with shoe

Related:
Create New Tag

9/3/2014 10:36 PM

http://thecomeup.com/videos/bmx-riders-fight-with-security-guards/

AT FIRST I was like wtf this gives BMX a bad name. Then you realize the security fucked with him first ( at least on film ) and said "put him down" . The dude gets sucker punched and slapped with a shoe ! I think he deserves it for kneeing his homie on the ground defending himself

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/3/2014 10:46 PM

I saw the instagram video earlier, wasn't aware there was a full version.

I'd say those renta-pigs got what they deserved, they ARE NOT cops. They are security guards, not real officers. They do NOT have a badge or authority to detain like they were trying to do, and given what they did and how they seemingly tried to break his arm, they should get fired honestly. At most, security guards can only call the cops, they can't full on fight assault someone like that, and yes while it seems the bmx rider got physical first by shoving the one security guards hand away from him, the security guard still technically assaulted them first. Unfortunately though if they get caught and have to go to court, the judge will likely rule against the bikers because the biker shoved their hand out of the way, even though it was clear they were later trying to break his arm.

|

9/4/2014 4:15 AM

Dude fights like a bitch

|

It’s all bmx

9/4/2014 5:20 AM

Who fights with a shoe? Honestly.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

9/4/2014 6:05 AM

When all else fails turn to the trailer park boys for guidance.
Photo

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

9/4/2014 6:09 AM

tomdon wrote:

Yea, that was the funniest/saddest part, considering the guy was already on the ground. The real move would have been to help his buddy but that must have looked too scary

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

9/4/2014 7:30 AM

tomdon wrote:

Ricked_Em wrote:

Yea, that was the funniest/saddest part, considering the guy was already on the ground. The real move would have been to help his buddy but that must have looked too scary

They should never try out for the ufc. They do seem to have potential as comedians though

|

9/4/2014 7:32 AM

I was laughing hysterically during this video

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

9/4/2014 7:48 AM

lol, WOW all this for some subs. Then he goes and put it on out on the internet. This biker will be lucky if he don't a Felony Reckless injury for busting that guy's face open.

|

9/4/2014 7:57 AM

kaliel.roblesrios wrote:

lol, WOW all this for some subs. Then he goes and put it on out on the internet. This biker will be lucky if he don't a Felony Reckless injury for busting that guy's face open.

You obviously didn't read the description

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

9/4/2014 8:44 AM

cops are going to look at that story and pick out keywords like "he was talking shit, and he shoved me". then look at the video see more shoving and shit talking, then a punch, rent a cop kneeing the shoe boy and then getting sucker punched on the face busting it open. can't look at a video and tell if his arm was about to break or not, but it looks to be only up to the mid back area and not almost by his neck.

|

9/4/2014 8:56 AM

kaliel.roblesrios wrote:

cops are going to look at that story and pick out keywords like "he was talking shit, and he shoved me". then look at the video see more shoving and shit talking, then a punch, rent a cop kneeing the shoe boy and then getting sucker punched on the face busting it open. can't look at a video and tell if his arm was about to break or not, but it looks to be only up to the mid back area and not almost by his neck.

Agreed but legally if someone puts their hands on you and in a threatening manner you are allowed to defend yourself, Also the "sucker punch" came after he assaulted his friend. Eye for an eye my friend.

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

9/4/2014 9:48 AM

I honestly side more with the rent-a-cops on this one. Both parties were being stupid but beating the guard down was just uncalled for.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

9/4/2014 9:53 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I honestly side more with the rent-a-cops on this one. Both parties were being stupid but beating the guard down was just uncalled for.

You wouldn't help your friends who was getting kneed in the ribs while he was already on the ground after helping you get them off of you? The yelling at the rent a cops was wrong but it didn't turn to violence until security puth THEIR hands on the kid.

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

9/4/2014 12:13 PM

if everyone could just choose to be a bit smarter, situations like this would never happen. big deal or not, bringing bikes into a mall basically says "hey security guards, heres someone to fuck with". security guard touches you, then thats a different story. but couldnt the same argument be made about the kid who was clearly flipping his lid, was that not trying to provoke something?

yes, we all ride bikes and we are all tough, but all this does is make bmx look bad. yet again.

@ricked_em - thanks for putting me in your sig, lol. thats legit.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

9/4/2014 12:25 PM

EVERYONE CALM DOWN. Uni lad posted it up as 'skaters' on facebook of the same vid but smit was reupload as 'skaters'. The blame is on the skaters now, were safe as a community! Lols.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

9/4/2014 12:52 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

EVERYONE CALM DOWN. Uni lad posted it up as 'skaters' on facebook of the same vid but smit was reupload as 'skaters'. The blame is on the skaters now, were safe as a community! Lols.

Hahahahahahaha

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

9/4/2014 1:15 PM

If a security guard touches me , report his ass but don't punch him. BUT if he knees my buddy then smack him

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/4/2014 1:26 PM

tomdon wrote:

Lol these guys fight like pussies. So many missed opportunities to end it with one punch or kick. The shoe thing was pretty funny tho.

Sunday's right tho, they don't have badges, and are legally not allowed to detain you or question you in any way. That's called impersonating a police officer, which is against the law punishable by hefty fines and jail time(in America at least), even tho it never happens. They just abuse what little power they think they have, just like actual cops, then get away with it when the cops side with them. There's already a huge movement against the police in America at the moment, of people challenging them to get abuse of power on camera. More videos like this need to be posted honestly, challenge authority then post it. It's the only way to put them in their place and cause a change. However the smarter decision would've been to keep walking and keep your mouth shut. If the guy touches you first, you have every right to protect yourself. But until then, say nothing and don't even acknowledge them. Keeps you out of possible trouble and shows you assert your rights and won't be intimidated.

|

9/4/2014 2:20 PM

-Havok- wrote:

Lol these guys fight like pussies. So many missed opportunities to end it with one punch or kick. The shoe thing was pretty funny tho.

Sunday's right tho, they don't have badges, and are legally not allowed to detain you or question you in any way. That's called impersonating a police officer, which is against the law punishable by hefty fines and jail time(in America at least), even tho it never happens. They just abuse what little power they think they have, just like actual cops, then get away with it when the cops side with them. There's already a huge movement against the police in America at the moment, of people challenging them to get abuse of power on camera. More videos like this need to be posted honestly, challenge authority then post it. It's the only way to put them in their place and cause a change. However the smarter decision would've been to keep walking and keep your mouth shut. If the guy touches you first, you have every right to protect yourself. But until then, say nothing and don't even acknowledge them. Keeps you out of possible trouble and shows you assert your rights and won't be intimidated.

They were just leaving but according to the kid the rent a cop said "I'll kill you" and that's when they started filming and kid lost his shit. Read the full description, the reason the security guy was mad was that the kids went to their boss after they got booted out to report how big of a dick they were being (and proved it)

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

9/4/2014 3:20 PM

i like how they continue to call the security guards "bitch" after the guards repeatedly put them on the ground and after you just hit someone with a shoe....

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

9/4/2014 8:46 PM

Best part was the kid punching the guard and running like a bitch lol

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/4/2014 8:57 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

You're gonna hit with a shoe if you keep talking shit about them.

|

9/5/2014 8:10 AM

Idgaf if your a cop, i'm getting my damn food i paid for.
If someone put one of my good friends on the ground like that and they don't deserve it, you're in for a bad time.
You Fuck with me, that's fine, fuck with my friends and you better have an army, Fuck with my family or car and i'm gonna need a shovel.

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

9/5/2014 8:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/5/2014 8:38 AM

I didn't watch it, but from what I understand both sides were in the wrong. You kids keep saying they aren't real cops and cannot detain you, technically that is right, BUT mall cops or whatever you want to call them can detain you if there is a legit reason (usually theft) until a legit officer shows up. Same with other store security teams. They can INSIDE of the store. Now they cannot just grab you and throw you into a room. But they CAN have you follow them, and if you don't, police are called either way, you are likely on video, AND they will provide a description of you, what you ride in (car) or on (bike) and the direction you went. Sure, you COULD get away, but you probably shouldn't be going back after that. Regardless, DON'T DO STUPID SHIT TO GET YOURSELF INTO THESE SITUATIONS.

It is not impersonating an officer. If that is the case, millions of little kids would be arrested all the time, especially around halloween. They are in their area doing their job. They are not pulling you over, or trying to arrest you outside of the mall grounds. This argument would never work if something went to court.

Now you guys would be WAY smarter to not assault them back should they do something to your friend, you would be smart to whip out your phone/camera, AND FILM EVERYTHING. They cannot prevent you from doing so, and if they try to claim anything, you have VIDEO PROOF if they are lying.

EDIT: Watched it. If the description is legit, these guards were VERY MUCH IN THE WRONG. These riders need to put this out there for their local news to see. There was no reason for the guards to act that way. Thankfully the worst I have had was being told to leave. BUT If I was in the situation, I would hope my friends filmed as much as they could. I would just let them overtake me and get them fired, then press charges for assault.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/5/2014 9:48 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

tomdon wrote:

You're gonna hit with a shoe if you keep talking shit about them.

I'd like to see them try, my grandma's weapon of choice is a shoe so i'd like to think I've mastered the art of shoe dodging

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/5/2014 12:22 PM

apparently this is before the fight

|

9/5/2014 1:28 PM

Didn't really even let the kid grab his stuff. Stupid.

But honestly, WHAT MALL lets you bring in your bike without being an employee??

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/5/2014 2:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/5/2014 2:02 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Didn't really even let the kid grab his stuff. Stupid.

But honestly, WHAT MALL lets you bring in your bike without being an employee??

True that. There's a mall 30 mins away with a skatepark inside and you still can't take a bike. It's for skate/scooter only but they sell bike parts like seriously?

|

9/5/2014 5:25 PM

Hahahahaha

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling