BMX Game like EA Skate!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/10/2009 7:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 6:08 PM

k on youtube, I found this account and it says that the guy contacted EA and if the account gets tons of subscibers they will take consideration into making a BMX version of skate.

If you have a youtube account you should subscribe

I might make one just to subscribe

http://www.youtube.com/user/Eabmx

|

1/10/2009 7:50 PM

i subscribed :D

|

1/10/2009 7:51 PM

so did i

i love the game Skate
i play it when im not riding

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/10/2009 7:51 PM

so did i

i love the game Skate
i play it when im not riding

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/10/2009 7:53 PM

skate 2 demo is legit

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

1/10/2009 7:54 PM

DK8PACK wrote:

skate 2 demo is legit

its too damn short

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/10/2009 7:56 PM

thanks for subscribing haha
whoever made that account is a genius

|

1/10/2009 7:57 PM

i subscribed

|

figgi

1/10/2009 7:57 PM

i subscribed

|

figgi

1/10/2009 8:25 PM

hopefully they have your bike to customize like seat height, gyro, cable or brakeless, paintjobs, sponsors, buy new parts.

And they should have the dew tour on it but keep alot of the game street

|

1/10/2009 8:50 PM

more ppl should subscribe

|

1/10/2009 8:53 PM

every one subscribe and if you dont have a account make one and subscribe

|

Find It And Grind It

1/10/2009 10:09 PM

|

Find It And Grind It

1/10/2009 10:14 PM

theres been like a bagillion threads about this

but i think if it does come out its gunna be super basic

|

1/10/2009 10:25 PM

asherxien wrote:

dont hate

|

all i doo is ride my bike
i dont give a fuck, shit

1/10/2009 10:29 PM

asherxien wrote:

Flyin=Ryan wrote:

dont hate

grow some nuts

or some hair on dem

[peach fuz counts]

|

1/10/2009 10:52 PM

asherxien wrote:

Flyin=Ryan wrote:

dont hate

asherxien wrote:

grow some nuts

or some hair on dem

[peach fuz counts]

shut up knuckle head

|

all i doo is ride my bike
i dont give a fuck, shit

1/10/2009 11:01 PM

asherxien wrote:

Flyin=Ryan wrote:

dont hate

asherxien wrote:

grow some nuts

or some hair on dem

[peach fuz counts]

i think your gay.

|

*buybuybuy*

refs: too many to remember

1/10/2009 11:04 PM

subscribed under 4 names.

|

*buybuybuy*

1/10/2009 11:17 PM

goride4 wrote:

subscribed under 4 names.

sweet up man

|

1/10/2009 11:18 PM

i wonder who made that thing anyway

|

1/10/2009 11:28 PM

i think it was someone on youtube.

|

*buybuybuy*

1/10/2009 11:31 PM

Its been around for so long that i think the guy gave up.
we are an underratfed ,yet growing sport. give it time and the wait will make the game so much sweeter.

|

I'm the 1% ressler711 cant beat the shit out of.

1/11/2009 12:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/11/2009 12:10 AM

Bmx is not as popular as skateboarding. This is a fact. Do not expect bmx to get the same exposure, it will lead you into a letdown. You have been warned. I have riden for a long time, I am 27, I have been in a lot of fights to be able to ride, skateboarders will always outnumber us. We cannot do a thing anout it. I used to hate skaters, because most people that attacked me were skaters, but then I realised most that attacked me were fakes, they did not love skating, I realized that real skaters were just like me. They simply wanted to do the tricks, to learn. The rest, the majority, were scum. They hated the majority too. And also im reprospect. the two people that were meaner to me than anyone were bikers that no longer ride. Everyone though they would ride forever. Yet I do and they do not. They hated sellouts, yet they themselves were sellouts. This is where I learned hatred for moralistic sellouts that always ultim,ately turn on us. Fuck them people.

i still ride, at 27, and they do not. They gave up, they sold out, but at 18, they treated me like a sellout that did not care. I always loved bmx, I love it. It feels righht. When I am too old to ride I do not know what I will do, most likely I will kill myself because I want to be happy and being too out of shape will kill me. It will destroy me. I do not know how I will handle it. I will figure that out in time. I know 40 year old bikers that still ride hard, I am 27, and have a lot of time left. But when the end comes, I do not know man. Trust me, I do not know what I will do. I love boxing and car racing, but all have their physical limit...

|

1/11/2009 12:06 AM

dsstang25 wrote:

Bmx is not as popular as skateboarding. This is a fact. Do not expect bmx to get the same exposure, it will lead you into a letdown. You have been warned. I have riden for a long time, I am 27, I have been in a lot of fights to be able to ride, skateboarders will always outnumber us. We cannot do a thing anout it. I used to hate skaters, because most people that attacked me were skaters, but then I realised most that attacked me were fakes, they did not love skating, I realized that real skaters were just like me. They simply wanted to do the tricks, to learn. The rest, the majority, were scum. They hated the majority too. And also im reprospect. the two people that were meaner to me than anyone were bikers that no longer ride. Everyone though they would ride forever. Yet I do and they do not. They hated sellouts, yet they themselves were sellouts. This is where I learned hatred for moralistic sellouts that always ultim,ately turn on us. Fuck them people.

i still ride, at 27, and they do not. They gave up, they sold out, but at 18, they treated me like a sellout that did not care. I always loved bmx, I love it. It feels righht. When I am too old to ride I do not know what I will do, most likely I will kill myself because I want to be happy and being too out of shape will kill me. It will destroy me. I do not know how I will handle it. I will figure that out in time. I know 40 year old bikers that still ride hard, I am 27, and have a lot of time left. But when the end comes, I do not know man. Trust me, I do not know what I will do. I love boxing and car racing, but all have their physical limit...

you sir.are mvp of the week.

|

*buybuybuy*

1/11/2009 4:20 AM

old man who care about ur life story hahahahhahaha jk i hav a shet load of skaterss freinds their cool they show me cool spots. EA bike yes we need this game

|

1/11/2009 8:30 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

its too damn short

thats what she said... 2 you, high five!!

|