BMX Kindness.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/20/2013 8:53 PM

What do you do that is kind for people that do BMX also? Or do something that is kind for BMX?

Just today i sold a kid a ton of parts and a frame and built him a bike for dirt cheap. haha I usually dont sell things because i like to give it away but it's best to sell it for now because i am low on funds. I usually am always working on a friends bike or hooking someone up with a new part or something. I Try to be as generous as possible and do all i can, mostly so BMX stays alive where i am. Its hard enough to get people to do something other than roll in mud around here. Gotta keep the people that do it around. haha Oh and i sold a nice mountain bike i had for 50 bucks haha (it was a Fuji)

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/20/2013 8:58 PM

well for the most part ill always help the kids that are willing to learn and are passionate about riding, I always show them how to do stuff and teach them about parts and how to maintain their bikes and pretty much anything they need help with ill help them. I remember a few months ago this kids mom actually tried to pay me for always teaching her son and helping him ride I thought that was pretty cool.

and like three weeks ago I got a petition passed to let bike back in my local skate park even though I don't ride at that park

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/20/2013 9:14 PM

I used to give away shit alot but I stopped after people started wanting like 150 $ parts for free before I even used em.
I usaully try to help kids learn stuff & fix their bikes. I took a criticism class & a learning & motivation class so I think im better at trying to help people than the other locals who used to just laugh when a little kid tried something.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/20/2013 10:05 PM

teach people. and hook up people with parts.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/20/2013 10:23 PM

I accually don't do much. I help people out with choosing parts. The main thing is that i lead most of the beginner riders here. I do shit they never thought was possible. (Like wallriding the sides of parked 18 wheelers. Or making a homemade eurogap.) i also teach kids tricks

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/21/2013 12:00 AM

I don't officially work at our local bike shop, but I'm in there everyday anyways working on kids bikes, helping them make decisions, and just doing whatever work needs done at the shop even if it's not bmx related. I love helping out anybody who shares the same passion that I do.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check


Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2


eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

7/21/2013 12:16 AM

Broughton wrote:

I don't officially work at our local bike shop, but I'm in there everyday anyways working on kids bikes, helping them make decisions, and just doing whatever work needs done at the shop even if it's not bmx related. I love helping out anybody who shares the same passion that I do.

Haha my mom's car broke down when we stopped at a bike shop on our way to a skatepark and i did the same thing!! Haha it was so cool!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/21/2013 12:18 AM

Try to rebuild any trails I go to, along with trying to build my own for the locals. Then neighborhood kids destroy them and piss me off even when I tell them not to, so I give up on it. Disrespect is pretty common in the dirt scene apparently. Real talk

|

7/21/2013 12:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/21/2013 12:29 AM

-Havok- wrote:

Try to rebuild any trails I go to, along with trying to build my own for the locals. Then neighborhood kids destroy them and piss me off even when I tell them not to, so I give up on it. Disrespect is pretty common in the dirt scene apparently. Real talk

Yes, like 1/4 mile from my house these kids re-built the trails ive been going to since I was 7 & some kids went back there & tore them up sooo bad within the week they were barely rideable. Im pretty sure they are going to get torn down soon which makes me so sad because those trails are the main reason I started ridingsad
Also, before you tell me to re build them I cant. Its like a 10 man job they need completely rebuilt from the ground up at this point theres places where trees fell & smashed the takeoffs and landings.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/21/2013 7:36 AM

I build & true wheels for free around here. Gay ass local shop is 30 minutes away and want 55 to build and true. Trying starts at 15. They don't appreciate that I do it for free but all the riders sure do

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/21/2013 11:21 AM

i gave a local kid a whole bike

|

fack off

7/21/2013 11:42 AM

tomdon wrote:

I build & true wheels for free around here. Gay ass local shop is 30 minutes away and want 55 to build and true. Trying starts at 15. They don't appreciate that I do it for free but all the riders sure do

When you sold me those wheels I learned how to true so I've been truing kids wheels lately. And btw I love the wheel set.

|

Refs - Tomdon x2, DGK_all_day_AKA_, bmx4life121303

7/21/2013 11:43 AM

I help all my locals with fixing bikes and maintenance, I some times give old parts for free.
I also like to help kids at parks having trouble on tricks, I just take my time to teach them.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/21/2013 1:57 PM

just helpin people out where you can, cruising with the new crop and stuff, just being a chill guy in general is whats up

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

7/21/2013 7:38 PM

SickDude wrote:

I accually don't do much. I help people out with choosing parts. The main thing is that i lead most of the beginner riders here. I do shit they never thought was possible. (Like wallriding the sides of parked 18 wheelers. Or making a homemade eurogap.) i also teach kids tricks

i tolerate you sickdude, cause you are not that bad, but how does a kid who cant fucking 180 and barely hop, hop 2ft up to a wallride on a semitruck? the only person who i have ever seen do that is craig passero in a primo ad. also, how do you help beginners if you fucking are one?

you don't drink alchohol, or smoke weed either.
leave that to the big boys

also, what are you gonna teach kids? i imagine you saying to a bunch of kids: "today we will be learning how to annoy everyone on vital and how to fail at 180's"

please either fuck off, or post less retarded threads. in the words of adam22: "before asking a question, run it through your head about 20 times and google and bing that shit before asking"

sorry, i just had to let that shit out.

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/21/2013 7:40 PM

I gave tons of parts away, even when we had nothing to eat but Mac-n-Cheese and rice and went to the Salvation army for "new" clothes... I still gave parts away and helped build the neighborhood kids bikes.

But those kids would sell the part or break them and ask for more. I quickly learned who appreciated them and who was using me.

But no matter what, at the end of the day, parts meant little in comparison to the time I gave them. Everyone wanted to go riding with Jonathan and Cody (my brother). Even as we both got into teenage years, we would strap on a helmet (gotta set the example yo) and take 3-5 kids ranging from 7-15 in age around the neighborhood. Sometimes a mother wouldn't let them go but so far, so we would head down there in ride in a 50 ft. long oval lol.

No drugs, no booze, no pussy, nothing... just showing kids in a bad neighborhood you can have fun without getting stoned, being drunk, or having STD's/unwanted kids.

To this day I will stop and take the time to play Marco Polo in the pool with the kids in my apt. complex or ride with them around the parking lot. I'll still wear my helmet while riding, even when I'm not with them because I remember asking my mom when I was young why "big kids" don't wear them. Her reply was always, "Because they are older" or "Their mothers don't love them as much" lol. As soon as you do something those kids aren't allowed to, they feel alienated and uncool. They want to be awesome like you.

I remember the teens that took time with me as a kid and the young adults who spent time with me as a teen. Those are the selfless people, the people I wanna be.

|

7/21/2013 7:49 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

i tolerate you sickdude, cause you are not that bad, but how does a kid who cant fucking 180 and barely hop, hop 2ft up to a wallride on a semitruck? the only person who i have ever seen do that is craig passero in a primo ad. also, how do you help beginners if you fucking are one?

you don't drink alchohol, or smoke weed either.
leave that to the big boys

also, what are you gonna teach kids? i imagine you saying to a bunch of kids: "today we will be learning how to annoy everyone on vital and how to fail at 180's"

please either fuck off, or post less retarded threads. in the words of adam22: "before asking a question, run it through your head about 20 times and google and bing that shit before asking"

sorry, i just had to let that shit out.

thanks you we all have a breaking point

|

7/21/2013 7:51 PM

VinKreepo wrote:

I gave tons of parts away, even when we had nothing to eat but Mac-n-Cheese and rice and went to the Salvation army for "new" clothes... I still gave parts away and helped build the neighborhood kids bikes.

But those kids would sell the part or break them and ask for more. I quickly learned who appreciated them and who was using me.

But no matter what, at the end of the day, parts meant little in comparison to the time I gave them. Everyone wanted to go riding with Jonathan and Cody (my brother). Even as we both got into teenage years, we would strap on a helmet (gotta set the example yo) and take 3-5 kids ranging from 7-15 in age around the neighborhood. Sometimes a mother wouldn't let them go but so far, so we would head down there in ride in a 50 ft. long oval lol.

No drugs, no booze, no pussy, nothing... just showing kids in a bad neighborhood you can have fun without getting stoned, being drunk, or having STD's/unwanted kids.

To this day I will stop and take the time to play Marco Polo in the pool with the kids in my apt. complex or ride with them around the parking lot. I'll still wear my helmet while riding, even when I'm not with them because I remember asking my mom when I was young why "big kids" don't wear them. Her reply was always, "Because they are older" or "Their mothers don't love them as much" lol. As soon as you do something those kids aren't allowed to, they feel alienated and uncool. They want to be awesome like you.

I remember the teens that took time with me as a kid and the young adults who spent time with me as a teen. Those are the selfless people, the people I wanna be.

dude, i wish there were people like you in my town. all the bikers above 14 smoke weed. yeah sure, once is fine, and it wont change my opinion of you, but they are just assholes. finally found a 14 year old who wasn't into that shit, but he never tries anything and thinks he is god's gift to BMX. first trick he tried after hops were barspins, he cant cause he has giant bars for his size. then the kid goes out and buys a cult rasta stem and budsaw sprocket, so his bike looks like a swagfag's wet dream.

sadly, there arent many people I know who seem anywhere close to as snice as you.

keep being fuckin awesome bro

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/21/2013 7:55 PM

SickDude wrote:

I accually don't do much. I help people out with choosing parts. The main thing is that i lead most of the beginner riders here. I do shit they never thought was possible. (Like wallriding the sides of parked 18 wheelers. Or making a homemade eurogap.) i also teach kids tricks

bmxsteve99 wrote:

i tolerate you sickdude, cause you are not that bad, but how does a kid who cant fucking 180 and barely hop, hop 2ft up to a wallride on a semitruck? the only person who i have ever seen do that is craig passero in a primo ad. also, how do you help beginners if you fucking are one?

you don't drink alchohol, or smoke weed either.
leave that to the big boys

also, what are you gonna teach kids? i imagine you saying to a bunch of kids: "today we will be learning how to annoy everyone on vital and how to fail at 180's"

please either fuck off, or post less retarded threads. in the words of adam22: "before asking a question, run it through your head about 20 times and google and bing that shit before asking"

sorry, i just had to let that shit out.

chad88 wrote:

thanks you we all have a breaking point

yeah, after a while, the hypocrisy becomes too much to bear.


also, I dont hate sickdude, he reminds me of my younger brother, but still, both are annoying and need to be checked once in a while

please stop making so many threads

at lease one eye isn't annoying anymore cause he cut done on his new threads. now he is tolerable

i would like sickdude to just be more tolerable, then I would have more respect for him

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/21/2013 8:17 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

yeah, after a while, the hypocrisy becomes too much to bear.


also, I dont hate sickdude, he reminds me of my younger brother, but still, both are annoying and need to be checked once in a while

please stop making so many threads

at lease one eye isn't annoying anymore cause he cut done on his new threads. now he is tolerable

i would like sickdude to just be more tolerable, then I would have more respect for him

yeah i bet hes cool in person but these lies are too much he said he could bunny hop 18 inches a week ago but know he can wallride something 2+ feet high , people would like him more if they though of him as a begginer noob than the kid who lies to sound good

|

7/21/2013 8:39 PM

chad88 wrote:

yeah i bet hes cool in person but these lies are too much he said he could bunny hop 18 inches a week ago but know he can wallride something 2+ feet high , people would like him more if they though of him as a begginer noob than the kid who lies to sound good

Well heres the real. I can 180.
The wallride was at a loading dock. You start out on the dock, wallbonk, and land in the bank
And i think "those who matter don't mind an those who mind don't matter" i could care less about my haters. They are spreading my publicity for me. Haters made me who i am today

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/21/2013 8:48 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

yeah, after a while, the hypocrisy becomes too much to bear.


also, I dont hate sickdude, he reminds me of my younger brother, but still, both are annoying and need to be checked once in a while

please stop making so many threads

at lease one eye isn't annoying anymore cause he cut done on his new threads. now he is tolerable

i would like sickdude to just be more tolerable, then I would have more respect for him

chad88 wrote:

yeah i bet hes cool in person but these lies are too much he said he could bunny hop 18 inches a week ago but know he can wallride something 2+ feet high , people would like him more if they though of him as a begginer noob than the kid who lies to sound good

SickDude wrote:

Well heres the real. I can 180.
The wallride was at a loading dock. You start out on the dock, wallbonk, and land in the bank
And i think "those who matter don't mind an those who mind don't matter" i could care less about my haters. They are spreading my publicity for me. Haters made me who i am today

answer this question: how is a loading dock the side of a semitruck

people would like you if you didnt act like you are better than you really are

also, this whole, "my haters make me famous" thing, is exactly the thing some some swagfag who wears chinos, has diamond supply co shirts, and listens to lil wanyne and drake would say

TLDR; SickDude is a FAGGOT

now if you would, please grab your ears tightly and pull your head out of your fucking asshole

please learn your parents mistakes and wear a condom

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/21/2013 8:51 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

answer this question: how is a loading dock the side of a semitruck

people would like you if you didnt act like you are better than you really are

also, this whole, "my haters make me famous" thing, is exactly the thing some some swagfag who wears chinos, has diamond supply co shirts, and listens to lil wanyne and drake would say

TLDR; SickDude is a FAGGOT

now if you would, please grab your ears tightly and pull your head out of your fucking asshole

please learn your parents mistakes and wear a condom

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahha!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/21/2013 8:55 PM

yeah, i use to not give a fuck about sickdude, but ive ( and most of us) reached my breaking point

I dont waltz around this forum lying about how good i am, because then I would just be a douche

after meeting sickdude, even as a catholic, I am starting to believe in abortion in the case of incest

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/21/2013 8:55 PM

SickDude wrote:

Well heres the real. I can 180.
The wallride was at a loading dock. You start out on the dock, wallbonk, and land in the bank
And i think "those who matter don't mind an those who mind don't matter" i could care less about my haters. They are spreading my publicity for me. Haters made me who i am today

then why did you make a thread about you wanting to leave vital because you were getting anoyed about your haters

|

7/21/2013 9:01 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

dude, i wish there were people like you in my town. all the bikers above 14 smoke weed. yeah sure, once is fine, and it wont change my opinion of you, but they are just assholes. finally found a 14 year old who wasn't into that shit, but he never tries anything and thinks he is god's gift to BMX. first trick he tried after hops were barspins, he cant cause he has giant bars for his size. then the kid goes out and buys a cult rasta stem and budsaw sprocket, so his bike looks like a swagfag's wet dream.

sadly, there arent many people I know who seem anywhere close to as snice as you.

keep being fuckin awesome bro

Thanks bro, but I don't do much either. Job won't tolerate me getting hurt all the time. And I upgrade my bike like crazy, too. Lol I like having quality parts because they last longer. My dad still has his Mongoose Blue Max from the 80's (that's back before Mongoose was bought out and was AWESOME!). But I know I am definitely not God's gift to BMX. George French and Bob Haro have that covered.

I didn't have a lot of older people who spent time with me... just an important handful. Just try to be the guy that you always wanted to look up to for all the younger kids under you. Heck, at 14 you can change a kids life forever! My mom teaches 3rd grade and she is amazed how she can already pick out who will MOST LIKELY (miracles can happen) be the successful one, the bright one, the whore, the pimp, the one in jail, etc. It's crazy how much a kids environment can play into their future. If you take the time to be a MAJOR influence in their lives/environment, you can inspire them to change how their life is likely to pan out, write their own destiny. Sometimes they just need someone to talk to; we've all been there. Grab some little kid and mentor him. Put on your helmet. Keep the 4-letter words away. Etc. He will never forget you.

Case in point: Both my biological father and step dad left me in the dirt really. They were never the fathers they should have been for either me or my siblings. I will be the father I want to be because I know most of what NOT to do. I'm DEFINITELY not perfect, but I will give it my all.

Just like Thomas Edison had to fail 6,000+ times to make the light bulb, you might have to come across 6,000 failures/jerks to fully understand who you DON'T want to be. Because if you know who don't want to be, you are that much closer to the person who you want to be.

|

7/21/2013 9:09 PM

VinKreepo wrote:

I gave tons of parts away, even when we had nothing to eat but Mac-n-Cheese and rice and went to the Salvation army for "new" clothes... I still gave parts away and helped build the neighborhood kids bikes.

But those kids would sell the part or break them and ask for more. I quickly learned who appreciated them and who was using me.

But no matter what, at the end of the day, parts meant little in comparison to the time I gave them. Everyone wanted to go riding with Jonathan and Cody (my brother). Even as we both got into teenage years, we would strap on a helmet (gotta set the example yo) and take 3-5 kids ranging from 7-15 in age around the neighborhood. Sometimes a mother wouldn't let them go but so far, so we would head down there in ride in a 50 ft. long oval lol.

No drugs, no booze, no pussy, nothing... just showing kids in a bad neighborhood you can have fun without getting stoned, being drunk, or having STD's/unwanted kids.

To this day I will stop and take the time to play Marco Polo in the pool with the kids in my apt. complex or ride with them around the parking lot. I'll still wear my helmet while riding, even when I'm not with them because I remember asking my mom when I was young why "big kids" don't wear them. Her reply was always, "Because they are older" or "Their mothers don't love them as much" lol. As soon as you do something those kids aren't allowed to, they feel alienated and uncool. They want to be awesome like you.

I remember the teens that took time with me as a kid and the young adults who spent time with me as a teen. Those are the selfless people, the people I wanna be.

bmxsteve99 wrote:

dude, i wish there were people like you in my town. all the bikers above 14 smoke weed. yeah sure, once is fine, and it wont change my opinion of you, but they are just assholes. finally found a 14 year old who wasn't into that shit, but he never tries anything and thinks he is god's gift to BMX. first trick he tried after hops were barspins, he cant cause he has giant bars for his size. then the kid goes out and buys a cult rasta stem and budsaw sprocket, so his bike looks like a swagfag's wet dream.

sadly, there arent many people I know who seem anywhere close to as snice as you.

keep being fuckin awesome bro

VinKreepo wrote:

Thanks bro, but I don't do much either. Job won't tolerate me getting hurt all the time. And I upgrade my bike like crazy, too. Lol I like having quality parts because they last longer. My dad still has his Mongoose Blue Max from the 80's (that's back before Mongoose was bought out and was AWESOME!). But I know I am definitely not God's gift to BMX. George French and Bob Haro have that covered.

I didn't have a lot of older people who spent time with me... just an important handful. Just try to be the guy that you always wanted to look up to for all the younger kids under you. Heck, at 14 you can change a kids life forever! My mom teaches 3rd grade and she is amazed how she can already pick out who will MOST LIKELY (miracles can happen) be the successful one, the bright one, the whore, the pimp, the one in jail, etc. It's crazy how much a kids environment can play into their future. If you take the time to be a MAJOR influence in their lives/environment, you can inspire them to change how their life is likely to pan out, write their own destiny. Sometimes they just need someone to talk to; we've all been there. Grab some little kid and mentor him. Put on your helmet. Keep the 4-letter words away. Etc. He will never forget you.

Case in point: Both my biological father and step dad left me in the dirt really. They were never the fathers they should have been for either me or my siblings. I will be the father I want to be because I know most of what NOT to do. I'm DEFINITELY not perfect, but I will give it my all.

Just like Thomas Edison had to fail 6,000+ times to make the light bulb, you might have to come across 6,000 failures/jerks to fully understand who you DON'T want to be. Because if you know who don't want to be, you are that much closer to the person who you want to be.

dude thanks!!

you seem like a really awesome guy!

probably the most motivational post i have ever seen.

I always wear a helmet, ever since I was riding a skateboard without one, which I almost never do, and Fell and was knocked out, was not a good experience, so I always wear a helmet now

I didn't mention this, but I skate too a little, so I ride with skaters alot, and some of them are saving up to buy bikes!!!
hopefully I will meet some new riders, no matter what age, gender, race, or skill level.

you are the kind of guy I want to be when I grow up.

Continue being awesome.

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/21/2013 9:24 PM

chad88 wrote:

yeah i bet hes cool in person but these lies are too much he said he could bunny hop 18 inches a week ago but know he can wallride something 2+ feet high , people would like him more if they though of him as a begginer noob than the kid who lies to sound good

SickDude wrote:

Well heres the real. I can 180.
The wallride was at a loading dock. You start out on the dock, wallbonk, and land in the bank
And i think "those who matter don't mind an those who mind don't matter" i could care less about my haters. They are spreading my publicity for me. Haters made me who i am today

bmxsteve99 wrote:

answer this question: how is a loading dock the side of a semitruck

people would like you if you didnt act like you are better than you really are

also, this whole, "my haters make me famous" thing, is exactly the thing some some swagfag who wears chinos, has diamond supply co shirts, and listens to lil wanyne and drake would say

TLDR; SickDude is a FAGGOT

now if you would, please grab your ears tightly and pull your head out of your fucking asshole

please learn your parents mistakes and wear a condom

Lmao. You go off the dock and onto the side of the truck... And why do i care what a bunch of losers think on here? Only god can judge me motherfucker

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/21/2013 9:31 PM

SickDude wrote:

Well heres the real. I can 180.
The wallride was at a loading dock. You start out on the dock, wallbonk, and land in the bank
And i think "those who matter don't mind an those who mind don't matter" i could care less about my haters. They are spreading my publicity for me. Haters made me who i am today

bmxsteve99 wrote:

answer this question: how is a loading dock the side of a semitruck

people would like you if you didnt act like you are better than you really are

also, this whole, "my haters make me famous" thing, is exactly the thing some some swagfag who wears chinos, has diamond supply co shirts, and listens to lil wanyne and drake would say

TLDR; SickDude is a FAGGOT

now if you would, please grab your ears tightly and pull your head out of your fucking asshole

please learn your parents mistakes and wear a condom

SickDude wrote:

Lmao. You go off the dock and onto the side of the truck... And why do i care what a bunch of losers think on here? Only god can judge me motherfucker

though only god can judge you, and you might say you don't care about other people's opinions, you clearly do

just you posting this proves it

though people might say you have nothing, remember, you have inferiority

most people live and learn, you just live

also, i recognize your face








aren't you on the poster for birth control?

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/21/2013 9:35 PM

You guys are the hypocrites. You say " gtfo sikdud i h8 u annoying bitch lier. "
Yet, you don't take the time to tell me "that was stupid sickdude, but its okay".
No you take up entire fucking threads ranting about it instead of taking action. Honestly i could care less what steve and vin say about me. You guys are just wasting oxygen.
Tldr: here are the ONLY people that matter on vital to me. These guys are always there for me(kinda)
Isnowy
Chuck (he treats me like im a retarded child)
Andyfer
Feeble
Freddy
King swag
Broken
Maximus.
Four.
Other than that i can't think of anyone who just fucking rides.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.