BMX Kindness.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/20/2013 8:53 PM

What do you do that is kind for people that do BMX also? Or do something that is kind for BMX?

Just today i sold a kid a ton of parts and a frame and built him a bike for dirt cheap. haha I usually dont sell things because i like to give it away but it's best to sell it for now because i am low on funds. I usually am always working on a friends bike or hooking someone up with a new part or something. I Try to be as generous as possible and do all i can, mostly so BMX stays alive where i am. Its hard enough to get people to do something other than roll in mud around here. Gotta keep the people that do it around. haha Oh and i sold a nice mountain bike i had for 50 bucks haha (it was a Fuji)

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/20/2013 8:58 PM

well for the most part ill always help the kids that are willing to learn and are passionate about riding, I always show them how to do stuff and teach them about parts and how to maintain their bikes and pretty much anything they need help with ill help them. I remember a few months ago this kids mom actually tried to pay me for always teaching her son and helping him ride I thought that was pretty cool.

and like three weeks ago I got a petition passed to let bike back in my local skate park even though I don't ride at that park

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/20/2013 9:14 PM

I used to give away shit alot but I stopped after people started wanting like 150 $ parts for free before I even used em.
I usaully try to help kids learn stuff & fix their bikes. I took a criticism class & a learning & motivation class so I think im better at trying to help people than the other locals who used to just laugh when a little kid tried something.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/20/2013 10:05 PM

teach people. and hook up people with parts.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/20/2013 10:23 PM

I accually don't do much. I help people out with choosing parts. The main thing is that i lead most of the beginner riders here. I do shit they never thought was possible. (Like wallriding the sides of parked 18 wheelers. Or making a homemade eurogap.) i also teach kids tricks

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/21/2013 12:00 AM

I don't officially work at our local bike shop, but I'm in there everyday anyways working on kids bikes, helping them make decisions, and just doing whatever work needs done at the shop even if it's not bmx related. I love helping out anybody who shares the same passion that I do.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

7/21/2013 12:16 AM

Broughton wrote:

I don't officially work at our local bike shop, but I'm in there everyday anyways working on kids bikes, helping them make ...more

Haha my mom's car broke down when we stopped at a bike shop on our way to a skatepark and i did the same thing!! Haha it was so cool!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/21/2013 12:18 AM

Try to rebuild any trails I go to, along with trying to build my own for the locals. Then neighborhood kids destroy them and piss me off even when I tell them not to, so I give up on it. Disrespect is pretty common in the dirt scene apparently. Real talk

|

7/21/2013 12:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/21/2013 12:29 AM

-Havok- wrote:

Try to rebuild any trails I go to, along with trying to build my own for the locals. Then neighborhood kids destroy them and ...more

Yes, like 1/4 mile from my house these kids re-built the trails ive been going to since I was 7 & some kids went back there & tore them up sooo bad within the week they were barely rideable. Im pretty sure they are going to get torn down soon which makes me so sad because those trails are the main reason I started ridingsad
Also, before you tell me to re build them I cant. Its like a 10 man job they need completely rebuilt from the ground up at this point theres places where trees fell & smashed the takeoffs and landings.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/21/2013 7:36 AM

I build & true wheels for free around here. Gay ass local shop is 30 minutes away and want 55 to build and true. Trying starts at 15. They don't appreciate that I do it for free but all the riders sure do

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/21/2013 11:21 AM

i gave a local kid a whole bike

|

It’s all bmx

7/21/2013 11:42 AM

tomdon wrote:

I build & true wheels for free around here. Gay ass local shop is 30 minutes away and want 55 to build and true. Trying ...more

When you sold me those wheels I learned how to true so I've been truing kids wheels lately. And btw I love the wheel set.

|

Refs - Tomdon x2, DGK_all_day_AKA_, bmx4life121303

7/21/2013 11:43 AM

I help all my locals with fixing bikes and maintenance, I some times give old parts for free.
I also like to help kids at parks having trouble on tricks, I just take my time to teach them.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/21/2013 1:57 PM

just helpin people out where you can, cruising with the new crop and stuff, just being a chill guy in general is whats up

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

7/21/2013 7:40 PM

I gave tons of parts away, even when we had nothing to eat but Mac-n-Cheese and rice and went to the Salvation army for "new" clothes... I still gave parts away and helped build the neighborhood kids bikes.

But those kids would sell the part or break them and ask for more. I quickly learned who appreciated them and who was using me.

But no matter what, at the end of the day, parts meant little in comparison to the time I gave them. Everyone wanted to go riding with Jonathan and Cody (my brother). Even as we both got into teenage years, we would strap on a helmet (gotta set the example yo) and take 3-5 kids ranging from 7-15 in age around the neighborhood. Sometimes a mother wouldn't let them go but so far, so we would head down there in ride in a 50 ft. long oval lol.

No drugs, no booze, no pussy, nothing... just showing kids in a bad neighborhood you can have fun without getting stoned, being drunk, or having STD's/unwanted kids.

To this day I will stop and take the time to play Marco Polo in the pool with the kids in my apt. complex or ride with them around the parking lot. I'll still wear my helmet while riding, even when I'm not with them because I remember asking my mom when I was young why "big kids" don't wear them. Her reply was always, "Because they are older" or "Their mothers don't love them as much" lol. As soon as you do something those kids aren't allowed to, they feel alienated and uncool. They want to be awesome like you.

I remember the teens that took time with me as a kid and the young adults who spent time with me as a teen. Those are the selfless people, the people I wanna be.

|

7/21/2013 9:35 PM

You guys are the hypocrites. You say " gtfo sikdud i h8 u annoying bitch lier. "
Yet, you don't take the time to tell me "that was stupid sickdude, but its okay".
No you take up entire fucking threads ranting about it instead of taking action. Honestly i could care less what steve and vin say about me. You guys are just wasting oxygen.
Tldr: here are the ONLY people that matter on vital to me. These guys are always there for me(kinda)
Isnowy
Chuck (he treats me like im a retarded child)
Andyfer
Feeble
Freddy
King swag
Broken
Maximus.
Four.
Other than that i can't think of anyone who just fucking rides.

|

I ride for my papou.

7/21/2013 9:40 PM

SickDude wrote:

You guys are the hypocrites. You say " gtfo sikdud i h8 u annoying bitch lier. "
Yet, you don't take the time to tell me ...more

What did I say about you?

Before you go accusing someone of ripping on you, please read, re-read, and repeat dude.

|

7/21/2013 9:48 PM

@vin: oh shit. Lol i got you and steve mixed its just him.
Steve: "nothing against you" then what does "omg fagut sikdud u lier bout wallride an one eighty. Kill yourself abortion boi."
Come on dude, no one deserves that. That was fucking low. Its not gonna be so god damn funny once you/your kids or some shit get picked on. I honestly hope you have a wonderful day because im not gonna stoop down to your level

|

I ride for my papou.

7/21/2013 10:00 PM

I hate sickdude and pretty much always have. Making countless threads, trying to help people with stuff that I'm sure he can't do, pretending he is some amazing kid at riding bikes. Haha. No. I'm sorry but no. I don't like you. If the people like you would get off vital I would be on here a whole lot more.

|

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

7/21/2013 10:06 PM

Broughton wrote:

I hate sickdude and pretty much always have. Making countless threads, trying to help people with stuff that I'm sure he can't ...more

come on ik sickdude gets annoying but i think hes gonna change it around and become more tolerable , it annoys me when he says he says he blazes it up and drinks all night but i think we got our point across to him ... hopefully

|

7/21/2013 10:06 PM

My threads always turn into a big hatefest on SickDude. What the heck? hahaha I dont understand why anyone would get mad ON A FORUM. I mean it's over the internet, there is no reason to hate on someone for being a lil stupid from time to time, we ALL are. I know it seems like SickDude is being dumb, he really isnt, i know what he means and you guys all call him out on silly stuff. Im sure he is a fine kid. Im just glad he isnt acting like he was that one big long thread when you all went nuts and he was saying he was gonna chin-check people. I mean the truth is, and what im trying to say is, GIVE THE KID A BREAK. He isnt TRYING to make you guys mad, he is young, he is learning. and all you guys should do is help the kid out instead of busting his balls about something like that.

|

7/21/2013 10:08 PM

Broughton wrote:

I hate sickdude and pretty much always have. Making countless threads, trying to help people with stuff that I'm sure he can't ...more

Great! Im glad you feel that way! And im stoked you blocked me on instagram (all those selfies yuck) i hope you have a wonderful day. And if i hear something on here about 360's and a one day wonder asks "how do i 3?" Im going to tell him. Because i hate seeing people struggle. Honestly everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i hope you continue to progress!

|

I ride for my papou.

7/21/2013 10:12 PM

SickDude wrote:

Yet, you don't take the time to tell me ...more

What about me man?

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/21/2013 10:12 PM

@max. Dude, honestly you accually understand me. I think that you are probably one of the most open minded people i've met

|

I ride for my papou.

7/21/2013 10:14 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

What about me man?

Okay here are more
Max
You
Me?
Sbc
Baseball

|

I ride for my papou.

7/21/2013 10:15 PM

Broughton wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Great! Im glad you feel that way! And im stoked you blocked me on instagram (all those selfies yuck) i hope you have a ...more

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you make me laugh. Didnt know riding pics were considered selfies. You try to counter arguments but you sound stupid.

|

7/21/2013 10:17 PM

^ can take a joke

Up the ass

|

I ride for my papou.

7/21/2013 10:40 PM

That's enough... everybody shut up and go to bed. I've searched info on Sun Big Ballers for over an hour and you all are still givin' the kid crap. Lay off.

SickDude... no new threads for awhile. Let everyone calm the... BLEEP!!! .. down.

Seriously people... go to bed.

|

7/21/2013 11:10 PM

SickDude wrote:

@max. Dude, honestly you accually understand me. I think that you are probably one of the most open minded people i've met

Thank you. And i am, that is how i was raised and i think of forums mostly as a happy place and i dont want people bagging on someone. Especially if they dont deserve it. Its a tough world and i believe in treat how you want to be treated.

|

7/21/2013 11:34 PM

SickDude wrote:

^ can take a joke

Up the ass

I'll shove my big Asian dick up your ass if you don't stop boasting. Just be honest as possible. At some times, I do brag like hell but then it's pretty obvious and people always end up hating me. I learned my lesson yet I still do it and all the local riders around me all know I pretty much suck dick at most things. Let this be a very simple lesson to you.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke