Related:
Create New Tag

2/27/2014 8:59 PM

Photo
|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

2/27/2014 9:01 PM

I did that to my friend before, he left his bike at the bike shop for some reason (not to be worked on, just left it there) and I did that to his bike. He came in the next day to get it and picks it up and starts walking it out, then he's like "wait.. wait what the fuck" hahaha

|

2/27/2014 9:03 PM

lol

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/27/2014 9:04 PM

Lol i have to try this on one of my friends when they leave their bike with me

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/27/2014 9:04 PM

Hahahaha that's great!!

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

2/27/2014 9:07 PM

i've had it done to me once, best bike prank i've done is tie a bolt to a string and hang it into the seat tube, replace seat, tighten up clamp, cut excess string of. forever rattling. took him two days to figure it out.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/27/2014 9:10 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

i've had it done to me once, best bike prank i've done is tie a bolt to a string and hang it into the seat tube, replace seat, tighten up clamp, cut excess string of. forever rattling. took him two days to figure it out.

I heard of this trick as well, another prank (not very sanitary though) is putting a hot dog in the seat tube. It'll make your bike smell like ass but it'll take awhile to find out where it's coming from.

Did that to my one friend right after school & he didn't notice, then one day during the Summer I remembered it, told him and he was like wut. cause he never took his seat off, so we took it off and it was gone! It smelled like the inside of a ape's asshole but idk wtf happened to it, guess it dissolved or something?

|

2/27/2014 9:12 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I heard of this trick as well, another prank (not very sanitary though) is putting a hot dog in the seat tube. It'll make your bike smell like ass but it'll take awhile to find out where it's coming from.

Did that to my one friend right after school & he didn't notice, then one day during the Summer I remembered it, told him and he was like wut. cause he never took his seat off, so we took it off and it was gone! It smelled like the inside of a ape's asshole but idk wtf happened to it, guess it dissolved or something?

Yea i've heard of that but i've never had the guts to try it. maybe over the summer! would be funny as hell. find some lil rat at the skatepark and do it to them

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/27/2014 9:26 PM

I'm doing that to my oldest boys bike tonight, after everyone is in bed. I'll probably go crazy waiting for him to see it though, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

2/27/2014 9:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/27/2014 9:33 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I'm legitametly laughing so hard I'm tearing up !!

EDIT I'm crying now jesus thats funny but mean

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/27/2014 9:28 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

I'm doing that to my oldest boys bike tonight, after everyone is in bed. I'll probably go crazy waiting for him to see it though, haha.

hahaha yes!

|

2/27/2014 9:34 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I'm legitametly laughing so hard I'm tearing up !!

EDIT I'm crying now jesus thats funny but mean

Oh god man, me too!!!!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

2/27/2014 11:10 PM

It's not a bike prank, but the dollar store had these little fur balls that looked like a baby chick, and they chirp when you move them. I put one in a co workers car, and a few other guys knew about it, and we didn't say anything to him. A week later, he hadn't said anything, so one of the guys complains about a squeak in his car, and this guy immediately goes into a huge long story about how his car is making a noise, and he took it to the dealer, had friends look at it, and everything else and can't find this squeak that sounds like a bird. We all busted up laughing, and were almost in tears. Another guy volunteers me to "check his car out", and I came back, saying it was blah blah under the seat, and to see if the noise is gone on the way home. The next break, I sneak it into another guys car, and he comes in the next day complaining about a squeak. That stupid chirping bird made its way from car to car for a few months.

As far as bike pranks go, we used to put a piece of gravel in the handlebars, and back when seats were all railed, it was easy to drop beef jerky and stuff down the seat post, but never a complete hot dog, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

2/27/2014 11:28 PM

Holy shit these are amazing. An idea i've had for awhile was to flip the cranks and wheel on somebody's bike so when they were pedaling forward they are actually backpedaling haha.

|

2/27/2014 11:40 PM

Fad3r wrote:

Holy shit these are amazing. An idea i've had for awhile was to flip the cranks and wheel on somebody's bike so when they were pedaling forward they are actually backpedaling haha.

The best would be someone with a Ratchet or other reversible hub! Damn, I may do ALL of this to my oldest boy, only not all at once. Maybe catch it on video so he will REALLY want to kill me, haha.

|

2/27/2014 11:44 PM

hahaha I just remembered, the bike shop owner in town (not the one I work at) pranked our one friend by filling his handlebars with sand. He said he rode it and right away his bike felt super front heavy

|

2/28/2014 12:18 AM

I used to pee on peoples grips and seats.

Make sure the pee gets to the foam for long lasting smell.

Best prank ever.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

2/28/2014 3:27 AM

Anyone tried to out the bars upside down and ride it?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/28/2014 5:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/28/2014 5:53 AM

http://instagram.com/p/dPZ3USMEH4
Did that to a friend last year, there's a vid

|

2/28/2014 5:56 AM

what i do is put a bolt down somones seat tube. then all it is is rattling

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

2/28/2014 7:19 AM

Another good prank is to take an old hand pump and use it to pump water into a front tube. did it to a buddy when he got his new profile hub and he was like wtf this thing spins like shit! then he figured out his front end weight 5lbs more

|

2/28/2014 7:54 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Another good prank is to take an old hand pump and use it to pump water into a front tube. did it to a buddy when he got his new profile hub and he was like wtf this thing spins like shit! then he figured out his front end weight 5lbs more

That's funny. One time I swiped the chain off of my friends bike. That was enough. No need for some well thought out prank.devil devil devil

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

2/28/2014 7:56 AM

When I first saw it I was like "Oh, it's a bike with a SUPER slack head tube angle. Then I saw the back end and I was like "What the shit just happened?"

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

2/28/2014 8:44 AM

In one of the old Hoffman Bikes videos, a guy rode his setup like that for a bit. Weird, but hilarious to do to someone who is being a butthole.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/28/2014 9:24 AM

water in the inner tubes always works.

|

2/28/2014 9:35 AM

At the park I usually ride there is trees all the way round it, so several times when someone's not watching we put their bike as high up in a tree as possible.

|

2/28/2014 9:50 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Lol

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/28/2014 9:50 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

At the park I usually ride there is trees all the way round it, so several times when someone's not watching we put their bike as high up in a tree as possible.

Lol x2

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER