BMX Racing in Colorado?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/17/2008 9:18 AM

Just wondering whether there are any places by Parker Colorado where I could join to start racing BMX.
Thanks smile

|

12/18/2008 2:15 PM

-- not 100% sure, but the old Parker/Elizibeth racing is done for I believe. I think they are still racing somewhere around Highlands Ranch, and maybe still at Sky High around 80th/federal or somewhere in Arvada.
-- Call a few local bike shops, they should know. If you can't find one, look up Joe's Bikes in Laffayette, or Golden Bear bikes in Broomfield. No winter racing anymore as far as I know. Good luck !!

Hope this helps! HAR

|

12/18/2008 2:21 PM

i have no idea but your cute
i like your shoes

|

12/18/2008 2:22 PM

wait i hope your the person on the left

|

12/18/2008 3:02 PM

colorado has like a track like every 40 miles how can you not find one... and yea i like your shoes too... wanna fuck? i race too haha... jk bout the wanting to fuck

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

12/19/2008 10:38 AM

Lol yeah Im the person on the left homes. The guy wouldn't have a name Alina would he? And what shoes? But thanks

And everyone else- I have a boyfriend (the one on the right) and he satisfys me enough thanks smile

I did find some tracks I just don't know which ones would be best to race on...

|

12/19/2008 10:39 AM

And "HAR" thanks a bunch man!
Thanks for actually considering my effort rather than my looks...and my shoes lol

|

12/19/2008 3:28 PM

best to race on? they are all decent to national caliber tracks... some times you have to race on shitty tracks just how it is... and its a joke about the shoes... pretty sure they werent bein serious...

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

12/20/2008 10:10 AM

does your boy friend BMX?

|

12/20/2008 10:20 AM

If you are looking to get into racing in Colorado, you might want to ask this dude. He's all about BMX. http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Suburban-Shred,37444/main

|

12/20/2008 11:34 AM

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

If you are looking to get into racing in Colorado, you might want to ask this dude. He's all about BMX. http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Suburban-Shred,37444/main

-- OMG - Duncan is ALIVE!!! W-up brother.....happy holidays to you and the family!!
Drop a line sometime when the weather clears!!

-- Alina - No probs! You are cute, but I'm old - ha ha..... Good luck with the racing!!
HAR
|

12/20/2008 11:50 AM

wow

you're hot as hell

|

12/21/2008 1:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:56 PM

Duncan thanks for the site or w,e your name is...and I don't care if your too old lol you should help me get started smile

Benjamin (boyfriend) doesn't ride BMX he's in Motocross and he's amazing at it.

And I know you were kidding about the shoes man, just didn't get what it stood for

Thanks for the comments everyone else Smile

|