BMX Random Adventures New Episodes weekly

Related:
Create New Tag

11/2/2016 7:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/2/2016 7:13 PM

Hello Everyone,

I got some bmx related Random Adventures of Episodes on my Youtube Channel. New Episode every week along with other sorts of uploads. it is G rated and there arent any bad images, profanity, smoking drugs. safe for all ages to watch and is really funny. Hoping everyone would check them out and have a good laugh. thanks

Youtube.com/TSmcrankster

|

11/2/2016 8:02 PM

I wanna see hookers snorting blow off of each others twats while swearing and fucking random dudes though

|

11/2/2016 8:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/2/2016 8:11 PM

I can actually upload all sorts of the hood stuff too

|

11/2/2016 8:11 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I wanna see hookers snorting blow off of each others twats while swearing and fucking random dudes though

haha, yea, there is a lot of ghetto stuff and all sorts of other things I can film and upload. all sorts of crazy things happen all the time when you ride street here

|

11/3/2016 7:05 AM

If you don't jump over a car that's driving toward you lit on fire then don't do it. Let's see some LD Criminal Mischief style webisodes.

|

11/3/2016 7:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/3/2016 7:30 AM

blizzbikes wrote:

If you don't jump over a car that's driving toward you lit on fire then don't do it. Let's see some LD Criminal Mischief style ...more

ha, I still have that Criminal Mischief on VHS since 2001, theres always different things atleast

|

11/3/2016 2:54 PM

Bunny hop over some sleeping bums , bmx
Needs more of that

|

11/3/2016 5:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/3/2016 5:19 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Bunny hop over some sleeping bums , bmx
Needs more of that

i actually have some clips of that, 180 to fakie hop actually over him

|