BMX Shoes - Almond/Etnies

Related:
Create New Tag

4/8/2012 6:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/8/2012 6:22 AM

I'm looking at getting some Almond BMX shoes - probably Metrics. Anyone got these or any other Almond shoe?

Also if they aren't any good what are the best shoes on http://www.sourcebmx.com/products/shoes/2705.shtml for under £45? Maybe the Etnies number Mid / Etnies United Jameson?

|

"Guess you think you're pretty smart huh? Think you can outsmart a bullet?"

[LINK TO IMAGE]

4/8/2012 6:44 AM

The Etnies Number shoes have got great grip and are very comfortable, I would go for them

|

4/8/2012 8:54 AM

Almond 1&9! Been rockin them since november and they've saved my ankles countless times.

|

" If life gets to hard, just give up"

4/8/2012 8:58 AM

Almonds are amazing mine lasted 8 months of hell

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

4/8/2012 1:41 PM

Anyone got the Almond Metric / Magnus?

|

"Guess you think you're pretty smart huh? Think you can outsmart a bullet?"

[LINK TO IMAGE]

4/8/2012 5:46 PM

I have the metrics.. but I ripped a big hole in the bottom of them recently by standing on my back peg/axle nut and doing barspins like that just messin around.. that part of the shoe is very weak. other than that I have had 0 problems with them and do a lotttttt of footjam tricks and they held up nicely. getting some Loteks here soon though

|

4/8/2012 5:53 PM

ive got etnies number mids right now they are awsome for riding........probably gonna check out some almonds soon

|

4/8/2012 9:35 PM

The Etnies shoes don't have the best heel support, the pair I ran didn't last more than a couple weeks before landing hard or putting my foot down KILLED. I put insoles in, and it helped, but only for a couple more weeks.

So far Osiris shoes have had the most heel cushioning out of the kinds I have run, but Adio lasted me the longest.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura