BMX Stem Buying Guide

Related:
Create New Tag

8/29/2018 1:57 PM

Everything you need to know about BMX Stems!

Any questions or suggestions, leave um in the comments!
|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


8/29/2018 2:10 PM

Cool! I like how it's put on your website too!!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

8/29/2018 2:29 PM

Really nice!

But hopefully forumers use this, lol.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

8/29/2018 2:33 PM

readybmxer wrote:

Really nice!

But hopefully forumers use this, lol.

I will try to stay on top of linking it into threads when users ask "what stem should I buy"wink

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


8/30/2018 12:04 PM

FBM PMA /thread

|

8/30/2018 1:30 PM

Super-Pawl wrote:

FBM PMA /thread

Frontload? Because the topload is way too high XD

|

8/30/2018 1:31 PM

Super-Pawl wrote:

FBM PMA /thread

Too bad it doesn't come with a bottle opener underneath anymore. Cant believe they ditched that idea lol

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


8/30/2018 2:23 PM

S&M Shredneck or gtfo

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/30/2018 2:39 PM

Super-Pawl wrote:

FBM PMA /thread

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Too bad it doesn't come with a bottle opener underneath anymore. Cant believe they ditched that idea lol

They done a limited run of the pma with a bottle opener. But if they reissued the bottle neck there'd be plenty of unhappy collectors!

|

8/30/2018 2:41 PM

Super-Pawl wrote:

FBM PMA /thread

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Too bad it doesn't come with a bottle opener underneath anymore. Cant believe they ditched that idea lol

grumpySteve wrote:

They done a limited run of the pma with a bottle opener. But if they reissued the bottle neck there'd be plenty of unhappy ...more

Every stem should have a bottle opener. Just glad my handlebars are dented in and function as one haha

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


8/30/2018 5:55 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Every stem should have a bottle opener. Just glad my handlebars are dented in and function as one haha

Just crank your back wheel and use your spokes. Done that a couple of times, great college party trick...

|

8/30/2018 5:56 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

They done a limited run of the pma with a bottle opener. But if they reissued the bottle neck there'd be plenty of unhappy ...more

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Every stem should have a bottle opener. Just glad my handlebars are dented in and function as one haha

Super-Pawl wrote:

Just crank your back wheel and use your spokes. Done that a couple of times, great college party trick...

True, good way to break the bottle too haha

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


8/30/2018 5:57 PM

Super-Pawl wrote:

FBM PMA /thread

grumpySteve wrote:

Frontload? Because the topload is way too high XD

You know which one I'm riding silly

|

8/31/2018 1:32 AM

Super-Pawl wrote:

Just crank your back wheel and use your spokes. Done that a couple of times, great college party trick...

The plastic slots in the bottom of a seat work as well.
But don't drink and ride

|

Hmmm