BMX Stories...

Related:
Create New Tag

10/28/2017 8:46 AM

I thought this would be a cool thread to share stories and funny things that have happened to you... So I'll start, its a BMX story.... So I was sessioning a loading dock in the back of a local super market. I was there with a couple other buddies fir about an 1 and a half or so and then some rent-a-cop in some little Toyota Prius with SECURTAS on the hood and sides (if any of you know what SECURTAS means or what it really is I think it's some sort of rent-a-cop thing or wahtever) and he gets out and he's like, "Hey, you guys can't be back here and there are signs back here that say no bike riding." I never noticed any signs back there that said no bike riding and so I started looking around and then the rent-a-cop said, "Stop looking around like an idiot! The signs are up front!" When he said that I was pis**d. I respect cops and every thing even If he was some rent-a-cop amd when he called me an idiot I was like, "YOU JUST SAID THERE WERE SIGNS BACK HERE! SO DON'T CALL ME AN IDIOT YOU FRIC*IN' RENT-A-COP!" I actually thought it was funny becasue he just got back in his Prius and left lol... Like I said I 100% stand behind law enforcement becasue they are here for me when/if I need them and they put their lives den for US... So I respect them alot but when he said that to me I was just like, I'm unleashing on this dude. So I don't know if you would consider it funny... but I kind of think it was... So share some of your stories! As many as you'd like please!smile

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

10/28/2017 6:12 PM

C'mon you guys have to have some cool or funny stories!

|

10/28/2017 6:18 PM

i fell.

|

just living with autism and riding bikes

10/28/2017 6:43 PM

I was having a little session also behind a grocery store and this old nappy headed witch looking lady came up to me rambling on about how she owns a magazine and multiple hotels across Oregon saying I could be on the front page. Then she went on about how she was running for Congress or something like that. One eye on me, one eye on the ground and I was like "yeah haha.... That's cool" and she walks off singing something weird but not something that is an actual song. We have some weird folk here in Salem

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

10/28/2017 6:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/28/2017 6:52 PM

GCBMX69 wrote:

I was having a little session also behind a grocery store and this old nappy headed witch looking lady came up to me rambling ...more

Haha thats funny lol... at one of my local parks that I was at today there were multiple guys riding around with cigarettes in their mouths whole skating and doing trick and another guy was riding around on a skateboard drinking a beer strait out of the bottle and I was like what in the world are these people doing grin grin

|

10/28/2017 7:56 PM

most of mine are "you had to be there" stories or just me and my friends generally being a dick to people for the most part

I have a couple that aren't incriminating.

I remember one time this wankster who always talks shit but never does anything was walking down the sidewalk, I rode by and screamed right in his ear cause fuck that guy, and he starts yelling shit saying shit like he's gonna beat our asses right now... There were like 10 of us so we were like "okay!" turned around and he starts speed walking the opposite way, we got up to him and he's like "ni**a I ain't scared! I ain't scared! Wait'll I get my boys, we'll whoop your asses!" along with some other shit I don't remember, basically running his mouth. The biggest one in our group, Shane, got off his bike and went up to him and told him his boys ain't here. The dude was visibly shaking and now stuttering and kept trying to stand his ground saying he "ain't scared" and that ass whoopings were imminent. Shane lifts this guy by the throat and pins him against the wall with one arm, not even fucking kidding and this dude's about to piss his pants. After some "Not so tough now." remarks, Shane goes "I'm taking your hat too... Oh wait the Flyer's fucking suck" and tossed the hat behind him into traffic JUST as a car was driving by and landed on the roof of it... You had to be there for that, but the way it gracefully landed on the roof was fucking hilarious. He let the guy go and of course the guy runs off yelling "My boys'll get you! You see a black ni**a, you better start runnin!" kind of a dick move but the guy had it coming. (**'d the n word even though it's not THE n word, just to be safe)

Shane also confronted a car full of people in a parking lot who yelled at us, he's crazy haha... The guy in the car pussied out when he went over and his girlfriend got out and Shane goes "Oh you're gonna have your fat cow do the talking?" she's like "ex...cuuuuuse ME?" tries to slap him but he evaded it. The boyfriend finally got out and was talking shit to the rest of us... out of nowhere, Shane goes "MOOOOOO!" and the guy's girlfriend got super pissed. Shane rode off saying "Oops gotta go don't want her to eat me" and they eventually left... But since we were bored, we wanted to fuck with them some more. We found them in a different parking lot and this time the girl stayed in, the guy got out and talks more shit. I thought now would be a good time to throw a snowball at his face, so I did, but just barely missed it. He looks at me and whips out a knife and I'm like oh fuck. Just then our other friend goes "PUSSY WITH A KNIFE! PUSSY WITH A KNIFE!" and the guy runs after him and he's still calling him a pussy riding around in circles as the guy's chasing him

One last one for now... This other wannabe wankster kept running his mouth saying he'll beat up all the bikers in the town cause we're pussies and won't do shit. One day our friend Justin (Who's almost as crazy as Shane but not nearly as big) confronted him and the guy's just like "dude ya'll ain't shit, go back to yo mama's house" Justin didn't hear him right and asked wtf he said about his mom, got in the guy's face and he goes "I said I fucked your mom." and in a flash, Justin decked the guy in the face and started whaling on him on the ground... Normally it'd have been awesome, but it was at a school with field hockey practice going on and all these girls ran over there and started swinging their sticks at us. For some reason this was fucking hilarious and all of were laughing our asses off trying to ride away. One of the people we were with got smacked by one which was even funnier. Cops got called, somehow Justin got no charges even though the guy had to go to the hospital cause his eye was a giant bloody bump.

|

10/28/2017 8:07 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

most of mine are "you had to be there" stories or just me and my friends generally being a dick to people for the most part

I ...more

Dude those are awesome! Shane sounds like a character!grin grin

|

10/28/2017 8:13 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Shane was a fucking badass and not to be fucked with by anyone cause he could actually back it up haha.

Also just remembered my YouTube channel has a bunch of videos on there of funny shit that happened while riding

This is years ago when some white trash meth addicted lookin' people were sitting near where we just ate at... Our friend Rick (we call him Lip Balm) was having too much fun with this

|

10/28/2017 8:48 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I ...more

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Shane was a fucking badass and not to be fucked with by anyone cause he could actually back it up haha.

Also just ...more

Oh my gosh that was like the funniest thing I've ever seen!grin grin grin

|

10/30/2017 6:48 PM

i jumped over a moving car one time. a fixie dude saw and gave me props

|

wallride a bus everyday

10/30/2017 7:10 PM

Securitas is a company name. They are a security firm.

I've got a bunch of you had to be there ones. Nothing too nuts because I don't typically mouth off much.

There was a time I thought I was going to be murdered in NC...

Down there for a buddy's wedding, we rode Charlotte street one night, and some flava flav reject dude with an EXIT sign chained around his neck riding a walgoose came rolling up to us. I recall someone hopping and he was like "OH SHEEEITTTTT DATS WAT IM TALKIN BOUT". Then we moved on to a different spot and he decided to tag along. Somewhere down the road we decided to take off on the dude to lose him...and my homies went around a corner and I didn't catch it in time, so I went off on my own in a city I have NEVER been to and knew little about...

I remember pedaling as fast as I could, hopping curbs, ledges and so on, and even went up a bunch of stairs and down this sketchy alleyway trying to lose the dude. I was worried the guy was on my tail and was getting ready to murder me for trying to ditch him...I lucked out so hard there was a small sidewalk that went between two buildings... Ripped around the building back to the main road and saw my homies up the street-hauled more ass than I thought I could, and we ultimately ended up losing the guy.

That's probably the sketchiest thing I've dealt with.

A lot of typical "get out" stories but nothing too nuts.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/30/2017 7:47 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Securitas is a company name. They are a security firm.

I've got a bunch of you had to be there ones. Nothing too nuts because ...more

Well that's cool to know what Securitas is now... and dang that would be intense running from some sketchy dude... especially if you had 25-9 lolgrin

|

10/31/2017 4:39 AM

I got a face full of dirt once, when I flew over my handlebars and landed on my face. Didn't break my nose, but there was blood. Also wasn't wearing a helmet on my head.

|