BMX THE GAME. OFFICAL RELEASE

Related:
Create New Tag

10/20/2013 5:43 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4aQCOpxYs2I

Sooo apparently after the kickstarter failed , Shader Media teamed up with "Rise Skating" on youtube to get the word out that BMX the game is coming out for real? Watch towards the end of the video.

'.......Will be available on the PC , Xbox 360 , and PS3 on December 2013.."

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/20/2013 5:47 PM

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

10/20/2013 5:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/20/2013 5:55 PM

bmxing in GTA 5 is fun lol. But i doubt anyone will make a good bmx game.. Unless like EA does it.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/20/2013 6:08 PM

Photo
|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/20/2013 6:18 PM

Dude sorry to pop your bubble, but the video you linked is from April ..... The kick starter failed, they have no money to develop the game...

|

Bang Bang bmx

10/20/2013 6:18 PM

Photo

Photo
|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/20/2013 6:26 PM

It looked like shit too seriously i wouldn't ever buy that game. And i think the people that put there money into it didn't get there money back it being "all or nothing" i think it's really because of the market i mean skate 3 looked 1 million times better and EA didn't make enough money so they wont make a skate 4 which is gay but i guess that's how it goes.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/20/2013 7:38 PM

I knew it failed tongue

I apologize , I saw the end where Rise comes in and I thought they re-done it. I got too excited to look at the date LOL.

Sorry for this , didn't mean to get everyone's hopes up tongue They said they're trying to make it though

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/20/2013 8:02 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

bmxing in GTA 5 is fun lol. But i doubt anyone will make a good bmx game.. Unless like EA does it.

This and they said if they make a skate 4 that bmx will be in it

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

10/21/2013 1:42 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

FUCK EA! seriously, people need to stop bouncing on their dick about a bmx game, they have no interest, just because they made a skate game doesnt mean they will bmx. doesnt mean theyd make anything good even if they did... might suck arse

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

10/21/2013 2:32 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

FUCK EA! seriously, people need to stop bouncing on their dick about a bmx game, they have no interest, just because they made a skate game doesnt mean they will bmx. doesnt mean theyd make anything good even if they did... might suck arse

This should explain it.
|

bicycle more like bikecycle

10/21/2013 2:51 AM

jj0996 wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

tainted1581 wrote:

This should explain it.

i was sceptical of what the reply would be. but THAT^^ is exactly what im sayin'

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

10/21/2013 3:58 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

tainted1581 wrote:

This should explain it.

EddiMundo wrote:

i was sceptical of what the reply would be. but THAT^^ is exactly what im sayin'

All hail Jeremy, the tamer of EA Games.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle