BMX Trails in NJ?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/27/2015 3:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/27/2015 3:35 PM

I live in Mercer County, NJ and the only trails I've ever ridden is trails me and two of my friends built in one of my friends backyard (on 1 acre) and a set of trails called Bordentown trails, they are a intermediate to beginner level set of trails but they're fun since I'm a beginner. But recently I've wanted to ride a different set of trails or find a spot where I can start building. So if anyone knows of trails or spot I can build in NJ can you please respond??? Just PM me if you don't want everyone to know your spot, but if you don't care just please answer my question in the comments below!!

|

11/27/2015 4:20 PM

I rode some just outside Trenton a short bike ride away from the college of New Jersey. Not sure how far from you that is and not knowing that area well I can't tell you how to get there but they do exist.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

11/27/2015 5:33 PM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

I rode some just outside Trenton a short bike ride away from the college of New Jersey. Not sure how far from you that is and ...more

Do you know any places like restaurants, businesses nearby to help give me rough idea? Or was it just in the middle of the woods?

|