BMX Wheels

Related:
Create New Tag

5/28/2013 8:36 AM

I was just wondering if anyone could give me some recommendations on some hubs, rims, spokes, etc for trail riding. Ive been out of riding for about 4 years and have no clue where to start with building some good wheels for trails. Any help is appreciated. Thnks

|

5/28/2013 8:41 AM

whats ya price range for each item bud, that's gonna help

|

Bruh

5/28/2013 8:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/28/2013 8:48 AM

gsport (hubs and rims), profile, premium stinger, shadow hubs, the antigram odyssey rims like the 7ka, hazard lite aerospace.. spokes idk DT, Ti if you have the money and the shadow ones.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/28/2013 8:50 AM

I can spend around $400 for front and back.

|

5/28/2013 8:52 AM

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/28/2013 8:57 AM

^^^ THIS GO AND BUY THEM NOWWW

|

Bruh

5/28/2013 8:58 AM

G-Sport Birdcage 36h Rim
Tree Straight Pull 36h 3/8ths Front Hub
Tree Straight Pull Double Butted Spokes x 36
G-Sport Taper Hex Alloy Nipples x 36

G-Sport Birdcage 36h Rim
Tree Straight Pull 36h 9t RHD Cassette Hub
Tree Straight Pull Double Butted Spokes x 36
G-Sport Taper Hex Alloy Nipples x 36

Perfect for trails, ultra light weight but tough enough to handle anything you can throw at them. Obviously with the double butted spokes & Tree hubs without the hub guards you're not gunna be grinding with them. But i highly doubt a trails rider will be running 4 pegs & grinding on them!

|

5/28/2013 9:05 AM

Topsey wrote:

G-Sport Birdcage 36h Rim
Tree Straight Pull 36h 3/8ths Front Hub
Tree Straight Pull Double Butted Spokes x 36
G-Sport Taper Hex Alloy Nipples x 36

G-Sport Birdcage 36h Rim
Tree Straight Pull 36h 9t RHD Cassette Hub
Tree Straight Pull Double Butted Spokes x 36
G-Sport Taper Hex Alloy Nipples x 36

Perfect for trails, ultra light weight but tough enough to handle anything you can throw at them. Obviously with the double butted spokes & Tree hubs without the hub guards you're not gunna be grinding with them. But i highly doubt a trails rider will be running 4 pegs & grinding on them!

A little bit over $400

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/28/2013 9:19 AM

Alright, Thanks alot guys!

|

5/28/2013 9:21 AM

dustin433 wrote:

Alright, Thanks alot guys!

np man.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/28/2013 10:07 AM

Get those complete wheels that where posted above.

Ill disagree with topsey and say don't get birdcages I run one n front and I won't recommend one to anybody

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

5/28/2013 7:37 PM

not really trails, but those hubs are tanks and will last forever

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

5/28/2013 7:39 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I'd get these http://www.albes.com/gsport-rollcage-front-and-rear-wheels-sale.aspx

sketchytravis wrote:

not really trails, but those hubs are tanks and will last forever

They work for everything.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/28/2013 8:16 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I'd get these http://www.albes.com/gsport-rollcage-front-and-rear-wheels-sale.aspx

sketchytravis wrote:

not really trails, but those hubs are tanks and will last forever

Mikel8149 wrote:

They work for everything.

well no shit brah, i was just saying theyre not like trail oriented type shit

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

5/28/2013 9:24 PM

I'd say get like rollcages to shadows. Lightish yet strong. I mean I don't see to many trail guys snapping axels

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/29/2013 1:13 AM

future FBM wrote:

I'd say get like rollcages to shadows. Lightish yet strong. I mean I don't see to many trail guys snapping axels

But if he does break the hub, Shadow won't warranty it because they are a horrible brand

|

DialedGuerraBmx

5/29/2013 1:40 AM

future FBM wrote:

I'd say get like rollcages to shadows. Lightish yet strong. I mean I don't see to many trail guys snapping axels

What? wrote:

But if he does break the hub, Shadow won't warranty it because they are a horrible brand

I have yet to see a problem with them locally. But your on vital so you must be correct

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK