BMX @ X-GAMES

Related:
Create New Tag

6/5/2016 2:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/5/2016 3:01 PM

Just out of curiosity, what's your guys' thoughts on the winning runs for all the disciplines?

If you haven't watched any park riders, Cranmer's run score is minimal due to a back-breaking crash.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

6/5/2016 3:11 PM

I think James foster got robbed in dirt

|

6/5/2016 6:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/5/2016 6:54 PM

Can't wait for rodeo peanut to hop on dude who won the best trick contest. Landing on the crank arm on the 720 double whip...glad they're doing tons of Dave Mirra tributes even though they're super depressing it's cool his mom is giving out medals

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

6/5/2016 7:39 PM

readybmxer wrote:

Just out of curiosity, what's your guys' thoughts on the winning runs for all the disciplines?

If you haven't watched any ...more

Garrett's run was retarded but I'm super stoked and surprised Sean got 2nd , knee he was good but for his first X - Games and beating people like Chad and Bruno , I can imagine he'll be Garrett's competition the next couple years . Sure he'll win a gold in the near future .

Seeing Dennis get first was sick , I'm happy Logan Martin and Kyle got podium places , Logan Martin is one of my favourite riders in park . Scotty hurting himself was a bummer , saw his video of how happy he was before he crashed and how he wanted to beat Mirra's medal record for gold , honestly seeing his YouTube and how he is really makes me like him more as a person , it'll be hard for him at the moment but I'm sure he'll use it to light a bigger fire under his ass and kill it next year , dude is a monster .

Haven't seen much dirt yet but I know the gold medalist , totally forgot his name did a sick extended front flip , that was dope

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/5/2016 9:17 PM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

Can't wait for rodeo peanut to hop on dude who won the best trick contest. Landing on the crank arm on the 720 double ...more

Lol, watch it happen! XD

But, yeah, totally agree that the Mirra tributes are rad!

|

@scootereyn

6/5/2016 9:20 PM

readybmxer wrote:

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Garrett's run was retarded but I'm super stoked and surprised Sean got 2nd , knee he was good but for his first X - Games and ...more

Haha, yeah. Full agreement that Reynolds didn't "Wow the crowd" enough, but, hey, it's X-Games and he has to win. XD

Regarding Scotty, I definitely feel as if I could just walk up to him and have a conversation, and, like you stated, makes them feel like a genuine person. I probably wouldn't if I hadn't seen his videos on YouTube. But, yeah, next year I can't wait to see him!

The Dirt gold medalist was Kevin Peraza.

|

@scootereyn

6/5/2016 9:24 PM

readybmxer wrote:

Garretts run was insane , that's what I meant lol . Don't know what you think about it LOL

|

My Cult 2 Short

6/5/2016 10:06 PM

readybmxer wrote:

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Garretts run was insane , that's what I meant lol . Don't know what you think about it LOL

Oh, haha! I guess it's just that I watch SO MANY park edits, I'm used to the huge combos in the air. I've never had a thing for street tech, so maybe I judged a little too hard, I admit.

|

@scootereyn

6/5/2016 11:06 PM

Enarson won a medal in general
Garrett won street

Everything is normal.

|

6/6/2016 12:06 AM

readybmxer wrote:

I just saw park and street finals ..

Scotty's crash didn't look THAT bad , obviously the impact went to his back but I had some gnarly loop out - headsmack - unconscious type crash . Fuck though , it looked like it hurt . You can see his reaction , the poor guy ! I think this year has had one of the best park courses lately , it looked awesome and everyone rode it good .

Saw the street highlights . Personally from the edit it didn't seem like Sean had a second place run , the highlight video didn't show much from him . Devon had some crazy lines , but they only showed Sean doing some smaller lines and individual tricks . Wonder why ? He must have had some crazy clips . Garrett is insane , the poor announcer is like "360 barspin!" "Oh a huge 360 barpsin!" "Garrett Reynolds with a 360 barspin " LOOL made me laugh

|

My Cult 2 Short