BMX & LSD?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/6/2017 10:15 AM

Greetings, just made a forums account to ask a question... So I've been riding bmx for about 2 years & during that time I haven't learnt much infact I'm pretty shit. Can only do the basics, infact I'm terrified of bowls.

I've been taking LSD for a while so I'm pretty experienced with it anyway. A while a go I was at home chilling by myself, tripping (I lived out of town so never was able to ride) LSD always makes me very energetic & gives me a fuck load of willpower during the comedown... So obviously I'm not going to get on my bike when peaking so as I said I was bored tripping by myself & around the comedown time (wasn't tripping at this point just like minor hallucinations and colour enhancement)... In the middle of my living I just got on my bike and did a flat barspin, now to some of you this is nothing, but to me this was doing the unimaginable...

Anyways so skip maybe a month ahead, same thing took 2 tabs tripped... now around the comedown time obviously being by myself I was bored & decided to grab my bike & go down stairs.. Tried to do a flat whip, almost landed it, tried again.. Landed it.. Now I have never even tried whips let alone get even remotely close to doing this so once again for myself, doing the unimaginable lol...

Once again same thing had a trip, around the comedown time went downstairs and was just doing hops, now never in my life have I ever hopped so high like fucking legit over a meter high (to me is a big deal) ..

So basically I think the acid gives me a great amount of willpower to do things I would never even consider doing sober... So basically I was wondering if anyone else was familiar with something similar or maybe even the same type thing happen to them... Not promoting drug use or anything this is just something I'm genuinely interested in hear peoples opinions about. Please lemme know.

|

6/6/2017 11:26 AM

Is this a serious thread?

|

6/6/2017 11:29 AM

I myself do not and ever have needed any sort of drug to give me balls or energy. I have plenty naturally. I'm 35 now and have been riding bmx since I was 10. I have more energy than my kids. Drugs are to mask problems people have. What's yours? Why do you feel you need to drop acid to be able to function and ride bmx? Let's hear your thoughts on that

|

6/6/2017 12:59 PM

This isn't going to end well. This thread I mean, but possibly your brain too. Drugs can only work for so long before they don't anymore, trust me I know. It's not like you can eat acid every day. Acid is something that should be used in serious moderation, like once or twice a year. Anymore than that and your asking for brain damage. It could even affect your ability to walk in a straight line or even talk. Acid is some serious shit, and you aren't using it the right way. It's for spiritual advancement, a real trip is not for fun, although it can be fun. Be careful dude it will permanently alter your brain chemistry, in ways that aren't even fully known.

|

6/6/2017 1:19 PM

what the fuck

|

6/6/2017 1:34 PM

yea 2 tabs are perfectly functional

"LSD always makes me very energetic & gives me a fuck load of willpower during the comedown"

adderall does the same thing both are stimulants. ive never ridden on adderall but done other stuff and that gets me motivated and going but some sour diesel shatter or blue dream has the same effect so you might wanna give that a shot.

to gg allin, lol lsd has no proof that it does brain damage. LSD isnt dangerous. you chose your user name over some shitty nihilist punk who played with fecal matter and overdosed on H. lets be real now.

Okino i would strong suggest smoking sour diesel / blue dream see how that makes you feel to me they make me energetic motivated etc but so does adderall its just marijuana doesnt have addiction side to it like speed does haha

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

6/6/2017 5:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2017 7:24 PM

Video what you are ACTUALLY doing. I would bet you are imagining doing these things more than ACTUALLY doing them.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/6/2017 5:48 PM

bruh i tripped on shrooms and couldn't even unlock my phone. i hear what you're saying, i definitely considered riding then but i talked myself out of it. definitely a smart idea to not do it.

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

6/6/2017 6:45 PM

Okino buddy this aint gonna end well. Even among the drug-users, we dont really like to talk about drugs over here. Even talking about weed here is bound to piss some people off.

I havent bothered with Lucy since the trusted chemist left the scene (he got a job in a pharmaceutical company...figures), and that was back in 2014. Cant trust from unknowns because its likely 2ci or some RC substituted for lsd.

But be careful with this shit. It sounds like youre tripping more than once a week. Its very mind opening but because theres almost no limit you can very easily lose your mind and sanity (but that depends on your brain chemistry also). Id save it for once a month or something.

|

6/6/2017 7:48 PM

I smoked some weed yesterday, it was the mellow body high kind of weed not like a headrush weed . Then I had some grape vodka mix and it was a fun night .

I had the best sleep I've ever had

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/6/2017 9:31 PM

The only LSD in BMX should be drivetrain setup.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

6/7/2017 3:39 AM

Holy shit you're retarded

|

It’s all bmx

6/7/2017 7:49 AM

This is the thread vital needs right now

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

6/7/2017 8:09 AM

Are there any active moderators on these forums? Why is a thread like this started by someone who has never posted before still here? Someone needs to take responsibility for the content here. Especially given the age range of Vital's members.

|

6/7/2017 10:33 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

Holy shit you're retarded

yeah...pretty much this....

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

6/7/2017 12:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/7/2017 12:29 PM

also a great example of LSD and sports is doc from the pirates who pitched a no hitter while on LSD. heres a netflix documentary about it, really good watch. he used it to calm his nerves before a game.

quick story, 1 time my father and my cousin did a bunch of acid in the bronx and stole a horse and rode it to new rochelle they got caught because they tied the horse to a parking meter outside the diner they were in lol

[youtube]

[/youtube]
|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

6/7/2017 1:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/7/2017 1:32 PM

From what I've read in your post, Okino, this seems more like a confidence issue. The LSD is most likely working the same way alcohol would in that it's removing some "self-doubt" in your abilities, hence why you are pulling off tricks that you can't when sober.
As far as anything similar happening to me - I'm a major depressive, so it's hard for me to get out of bed let alone ride sometimes. I take a cheap 'supplement' called 5HTP which I guess "muffles" the depressing voice/thoughts in my head and I can think clearly. But at that same time it removes literally all self-doubt I have, it almost turns me into a egomaniac.

|

6/7/2017 2:10 PM

JonnyGanja wrote:

yea 2 tabs are perfectly functional

"LSD always makes me very energetic & gives me a fuck load of willpower during the ...more

A very good friend of mine would beg to differ. I have seen first hand the damage caused. One summer a few years back he decided to hitch hike across the country. In his travels he came across a sheet of some very potent acid. He ate the whole sheet over the next month, when he returned, he was telling me how a group of people had been following him. He claims they have followed him his entire life, but he just figured it out. He has turned into a total recluse. He can't hold down a job anymore. He forgets a conversation we had the day before. Half the time I talk to him he doesn't believe it's me. He thinks the people following him can shape shift into animals, or any person they want to be. The last time I spoke with him he threatened to kill me if I ever came around. We don't talk much anymore. He's not the same at all.
This story is actually pretty common too. There's also something called being locked in. It's like a permanent trip that never ends. Some people have eaten acid one time, and continued to see tracers their whole lives. There's thousands of people who have experienced permanent changes after tripping. That means it changed their brain chemistry permanently. I have nothing against acid, but have seen first hand the damage it can cause. Use in moderation, and tread softly.

|

6/8/2017 5:56 PM

I knew a guy who used to ride on it and kill it whiplashes in 8 foot bowls and stuff , I wouldn't suggest it though

|

6/8/2017 6:33 PM

I ate some mushrooms and rode 7 stair gap for while waiting for them to hit me. Looking down at the landing and seeing the ground "breathing" was fun but I wouldn't say it improved my riding in anyway. I don't think I've ever tried to ride a bike on acid though. I can't see how that would be a good thing to do.

|