BMX and School.

Related:
Create New Tag

8/19/2013 7:10 PM

My first day of my senior year at high school was today. I have never liked school and have a really thought thru reason as to why i dont, but i wont go into that as this is a BMX Forum, but i will answer if anyone cares to know. I love to just wake up, ride, eat, ride, eat, poop, ride, watch an edit or 2, ride, sleep. That is how my days are perfect. Summer has ended for me, so i have to balance my time. School is awful because i have to wake up at like 5 something every morning if i want to make the bus on time. It isnt a good time. So i get tired. School wears me out. So when i get home i eat, stretch, then try to ride a bit! Its hard to when tired, but i will get used to it! How does everyone balance school and BMX?

(JUST SCHOOL)
You guys wanna hear what my school is trying to do?! They are saying there are no hoodies allowed, no yoga pants (understandable), no purses or bags, no tears in clothing, nothing lacey, no cell phones whatsoever, and a few other things that arent so bad. Plus my schedule doesnt have 40% of my classes and 2 of them are wrong so when i get there i have nothing to do. Does anyone think this is pretty unfair? Does this sound bad to you at all? Compare to your school.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/19/2013 7:16 PM

you will adjust to being tired, and i disagree with the no yoga pants rule i love them yoga pants wink lol

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/19/2013 7:17 PM

Go to school drunk and high wearing a torn up gg allin shirt......stick it to the man

|

8/19/2013 7:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2013 7:19 PM

Well i graduated in June so no more school for me .. and when i use to go to school i came home and just went out for sessions.. i never did homework WHAT SO EVER idk how the fuck i passed but yea the no hoodies shit at the beginning it's strict but they will ease off further in the school year.. at my highschool we had so many fights and food fights even in the cafeteria we cannot take out our phones but girls can carry purses and bags and tear clothing and yoga pants the boys can wear tank tops just no phones are allowed... girls in my school go to school in some very short shorts and they are ok with it i guess school's in New Jersey aren't that strict. anyways i ride every single day and nice bike btw bro nice clean flushed look

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/19/2013 7:27 PM

iVerderider wrote:

Well i graduated in June so no more school for me .. and when i use to go to school i came home and just went out for sessions.. i never did homework WHAT SO EVER idk how the fuck i passed but yea the no hoodies shit at the beginning it's strict but they will ease off further in the school year.. at my highschool we had so many fights and food fights even in the cafeteria we cannot take out our phones but girls can carry purses and bags and tear clothing and yoga pants the boys can wear tank tops just no phones are allowed... girls in my school go to school in some very short shorts and they are ok with it i guess school's in New Jersey aren't that strict. anyways i ride every single day and nice bike btw bro nice clean flushed look

Yeah man! I never really do homework unless my grades drop. Im a good test taker. Im usually asleep if the class is boring honestly. Im one of those people that doesnt even listen or do any work and passes the test 100% everytime haha so i dont need to worry. My school there are never that many fights, although i wish there were, people are all tired and drugged out. I dont really enjoy many people there. I much prefer bikes by a long shot. I learn more riding than in school. I cant wait to graduate and find a school to go to. Im probably going to Bethany for 100% free haha my parents work there and stuff so i dont have to pay. and if i want to, i might, i will go to school in England. idk yet.

And thanks man! It actually has tan walled tires on it right now and a new back wheel with a polished hub. I only have the Tan walls on because they are a Chase Hawk and an Aitken up front and better suits what i ride! haha I havent made new pics yet, i will when i make the wheels both having a polished hub and maybe different rims. It still looks good tho haha i put a lot of work into it, i love when people complement it! Thanks a bunch!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/19/2013 7:29 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Go to school drunk and high wearing a torn up gg allin shirt......stick it to the man

haha im not really upset about a lot of the rules. Just mostly upset they didnt get my schedule all fixed. Its awful. Like i literally sit there with people waiting. School in general is annoying and a waste of my time...

|

8/19/2013 7:33 PM

jj0996 wrote:

you will adjust to being tired, and i disagree with the no yoga pants rule i love them yoga pants wink lol

Oh God.. you dont even know. haha i mean, idc really. But the girls in my school (like 90 %) are fucking disguting. FAT and NASTY! But there are some hot ones that i think should wear them ALL THE TIME. And a lot wear thongs cuz they are whores.. i like them like that.. haha

A little off subject, but when im tired my ADD acts up for some reason. In the morning i wait in a general store in my town for the bus and this big black college student walks in, grabs a thing of vaseline and asks for some condoms. I WAS SHITTING LAUGHING!!! haha he has to be getting busy or something XD probably with one of the girls wearing yoga pants.

|

8/19/2013 7:33 PM

It is a waste of time.....they want everyone to fit the dead end mold.....get a job and live in debt for the system for the rest of your life that's what they aim you for...... I was building trails the other day and shot put a rock out of the way......that's the only thing lately I can think of that I learned in school and actually used

|

8/19/2013 7:40 PM

eskimojay wrote:

It is a waste of time.....they want everyone to fit the dead end mold.....get a job and live in debt for the system for the rest of your life that's what they aim you for...... I was building trails the other day and shot put a rock out of the way......that's the only thing lately I can think of that I learned in school and actually used

Honestly it is so true. I cant conform to that crap. I rather live in a box than be in the same grind that the rest of the people that conformed did. Im not doing that. Im gonna do what I WANT!! Im going to try to be a stunt double (i have actually been in a movie already!) and i am an experienced actor. If that doesnt work im gonna try to be a part of the BMX industry hopefully. Maybe even both if i can.

|

8/19/2013 7:41 PM

I never really liked school, luckily having to wake up too early was never problem for me since i always wake up around 4:30 in the morning for some weird reason. but school was never hard for me except english class i didnt any home work or study at all my last three years of high school but i passed all my classes with a B or higher so it wasn't horrible mostly because it wasnt hard for me and all i did was piss off my teachers and talk with friends.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/19/2013 7:46 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I never really liked school, luckily having to wake up too early was never problem for me since i always wake up around 4:30 in the morning for some weird reason. but school was never hard for me except english class i didnt any home work or study at all my last three years of high school but i passed all my classes with a B or higher so it wasn't horrible mostly because it wasnt hard for me and all i did was piss off my teachers and talk with friends.

Lol nice. Is it me, or do BMXers seem to be smart? I honestly think the majority of actual riders seem to do well in school. i may be wrong, but im putting it out there. Im sure there are some dummies, but they all seem to be pretty smart.

|

8/19/2013 7:50 PM

iVerderider wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

Yeah man! I never really do homework unless my grades drop. Im a good test taker. Im usually asleep if the class is boring honestly. Im one of those people that doesnt even listen or do any work and passes the test 100% everytime haha so i dont need to worry. My school there are never that many fights, although i wish there were, people are all tired and drugged out. I dont really enjoy many people there. I much prefer bikes by a long shot. I learn more riding than in school. I cant wait to graduate and find a school to go to. Im probably going to Bethany for 100% free haha my parents work there and stuff so i dont have to pay. and if i want to, i might, i will go to school in England. idk yet.

And thanks man! It actually has tan walled tires on it right now and a new back wheel with a polished hub. I only have the Tan walls on because they are a Chase Hawk and an Aitken up front and better suits what i ride! haha I havent made new pics yet, i will when i make the wheels both having a polished hub and maybe different rims. It still looks good tho haha i put a lot of work into it, i love when people complement it! Thanks a bunch!

np bro Tan walls FTW

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/19/2013 7:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2013 7:56 PM

Lol I like the clothing rules like no ripped jeans ( that's half my jeans) no fucking hoodies? School is shit you can be 16-18 and they treat you like a fucking 10 year old. Oh and 95% of the shit you learn after the 8th grade is completely useless.
And nah not all bmxers do well in school I didn't get one c or anything since 6th grade I failed every class.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/19/2013 8:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2013 8:08 PM

I go to an online school now but when I went to school it wasnt too bad but mostly because I skipped atlesst once a week.
Fights, Drugs & A couple Retard teachers. Basically my day was wakeup, watch black kids try to start shit, school, lunch, someone gets suspended, beat meat, ride, eat, sleep. Now its Wakeup, eat, school, jerk,vital, ride, ride, ride, ride, eat sleep.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

8/19/2013 8:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2013 8:07 PM

Four wrote:

Lol I like the clothing rules like no ripped jeans ( that's half my jeans) no fucking hoodies? School is shit you can be 16-18 and they treat you like a fucking 10 year old. Oh and 95% of the shit you learn after the 8th grade is completely useless.
And nah not all bmxers do well in school I didn't get one c or anything since 6th grade I failed every class.

this is pretty much me.. i know nothing to show off about but i passed like everything except math. It gets really annoying when you have to repeat a class like 3 times don't even get me started on the teachers... not fun.lol

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/19/2013 8:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2013 8:13 PM

lol at the no hoodies you should get mutiny bikes gay for satin sweatshirt and wear it over a hoodie and watch them shit bricks that is the stupids rule i've ever heard what if it was to cold for a shirt but to hot for a jacket you should spray paint a giant dick on the side of your school

i've never been a fan of school myself either waking up early is a bitch i'm think about waking up at 5 since i wake up at like 7 or at the worst 8 my school starts at like 8 25 knowing me ill just sleep in every day

bout to start it in 2 weeks i'm just hoping my ipod unfreezes by then so i can chill to some tunes all i do to balance it out is ride my bike to school then ride the skatepark at lunch then go home do what ever eat chill masterbate lol then go riding again it can get tiring sometimes but thats what class is for sleeping lol

i get pretty decent grades myself though at my school the guys bathrooms don't even have doors on them or tiles on the roof because they think people go in there to stash weed and deal drugs lol

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

8/19/2013 8:49 PM

Well, I had a pretty shit summer but I managed to procrastinate on my summer work till like 2 days before school started, which it was due on the very first day. They extended the deadline tomorrow to take my test after school for English cause I have it terms 3 and 4. I have all honors and AP classes and it's already hell in my opinion. Procrastination plus hard work = no or less sleep.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/19/2013 9:09 PM

bring my bike to school. then ride right after. go home around 6. do homework. go on ps3. go to bed.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/19/2013 9:37 PM

Today was my second day of my senior year. Got wrote up by my new bus driver (A 70+ year old woman) for crossing the street without looking both ways. Not bullshitting.

This is gonna be a good year. smile

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/19/2013 9:40 PM

Thursday was my first day I'm a freshman and i ride my bike to school and then fuck around on the way home and after school before I go home its the only thing I like about school riding to and from school smile

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

8/20/2013 3:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/20/2013 3:28 AM

Try going to school in the UK. (my school)
Uniforms (shirt and tie) top button HAS to be done up or you get a uniform detention. Shoes HAVE to be polish able (they used to allow vans but they don't know). NO hoodies. Blazer on at all times unless permission to take it off. No bracelets etc . No serious body mods (stretched ears etc)

Thankfully im in 6th form now so i can wear whatever the fuck i like :D

|

Bruh

8/20/2013 3:43 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

Try going to school in the UK. (my school)
Uniforms (shirt and tie) top button HAS to be done up or you get a uniform detention. Shoes HAVE to be polish able (they used to allow vans but they don't know). NO hoodies. Blazer on at all times unless permission to take it off. No bracelets etc . No serious body mods (stretched ears etc)

Thankfully im in 6th form now so i can wear whatever the fuck i like :D

same here, UK schools are so strict on it. we had to have a blaer on at all times, top button done up, clip on ties so you cant even let them down, leather shoes (even leather vans were not allowed) only coats of black or navy blue allowed, same with bags, black school trousers but if you bought slim topman ones you got suspended and we even got sent home if we wore multi colour socks! the place was a joke

|

8/20/2013 3:47 AM

unlucky chucky. We also had a teacher who could practically smell phones so when you were texting someone (I my case trying to figure out how to get home) the teacher would come and take you're phone. Worse is that you have to have a parent come and collect it during school hours.

|

Bruh

8/20/2013 3:50 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

unlucky chucky. We also had a teacher who could practically smell phones so when you were texting someone (I my case trying to figure out how to get home) the teacher would come and take you're phone. Worse is that you have to have a parent come and collect it during school hours.

at ours they took it off you for the remainder of the term and gave you an afterschool detention, thank fuck im a sixth former now haah

|

8/20/2013 3:52 AM

same haha we can be ourselves for the first time in 11 years at school!!!!! I'm shitting myself about results day...

The fuckers at mine blocked vital too sad

|

Bruh

8/20/2013 4:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/20/2013 4:13 AM

I live in Australia, we have to wear uniform and thats about it, we can wear hoodies and black vans (has to be black shoes)
Anyways i wake up at 7, catch bus to school, fuck around at school/ get good grades depending on what classes, come home at 3, grab the bike call my friends, ride park, street, trails, get home at 6, shower, dinner, League Of Legends and youtube and Forums - 10-11pm Happy Fap & Bed.

|

8/20/2013 4:39 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

same haha we can be ourselves for the first time in 11 years at school!!!!! I'm shitting myself about results day...

The fuckers at mine blocked vital too sad

good luck mate, i fucked mine hard got A's in my mocks and got 2 Ds an E a B and a U in the reals so I have to retake the yearangry

|

8/20/2013 4:46 AM

jj0996 wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

Oh God.. you dont even know. haha i mean, idc really. But the girls in my school (like 90 %) are fucking disguting. FAT and NASTY! But there are some hot ones that i think should wear them ALL THE TIME. And a lot wear thongs cuz they are whores.. i like them like that.. haha

A little off subject, but when im tired my ADD acts up for some reason. In the morning i wait in a general store in my town for the bus and this big black college student walks in, grabs a thing of vaseline and asks for some condoms. I WAS SHITTING LAUGHING!!! haha he has to be getting busy or something XD probably with one of the girls wearing yoga pants.

that sucks for you dude, most of are girls here are at least decent if not smoken hot lol.

And no dude he is probably gay lmao

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/20/2013 4:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/20/2013 5:05 AM

School in America seems a lot more laid back compared to others.

|

8/20/2013 5:23 AM

brianoob wrote:

School in America seems a lot more laid back compared to others.

true dat

|

Bruh