BMX cities?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/17/2011 10:43 AM

What cities are known for BMX? Post an edit in that city or an edit in your city.

I'm in Pittsburgh, so here.

Square One Street Jam 2008 from Forrest Cook on Vimeo.



Also, what's some flowy music for riding?
|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

4/17/2011 10:45 AM

cali.....im done

|

4/17/2011 10:46 AM

AUSTIN TEXAS!

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

4/17/2011 10:46 AM

New Orleans is definitely not a BMX city. Theres about one rider I know that rides flatland. Terry Adams. He lives about an hour away from me. I've met him a couple of times.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

4/17/2011 10:47 AM

pittsburgh i guess. a bunch of pros ride there and there was a section in one of the latest ride magazines of some pros ridin trails. i met edwin delarosa in pittsburgh

|

cocain is a hell of a drug
reppin the RATCHET!

4/17/2011 10:47 AM

Josh321 wrote:

New Orleans is definitely not a BMX city. Theres about one rider I know that rides flatland. Terry Adams. He lives about an hour away from me. I've met him a couple of times.

I would love to meet Terry Adams, he's a huge inspiration to me even though I don't ride flatland.

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

4/17/2011 10:48 AM

A.M.P UP! wrote:

pittsburgh i guess. a bunch of pros ride there and there was a section in one of the latest ride magazines of some pros ridin trails. i met edwin delarosa in pittsburgh

Pittsburgh is known for trails, I wish there was a bigger street scene. The Sunday team was here and I missed it sad

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

4/17/2011 10:50 AM



Baltimore
|

4/17/2011 10:50 AM

edminton

|

4/17/2011 10:51 AM

A.M.P UP! wrote:

pittsburgh i guess. a bunch of pros ride there and there was a section in one of the latest ride magazines of some pros ridin trails. i met edwin delarosa in pittsburgh

dirtbmx33 wrote:

Pittsburgh is known for trails, I wish there was a bigger street scene. The Sunday team was here and I missed it sad

shit i didnt even notice u were from pittsburgh lol that wouldve been sick to ride wit sunday. when edwin was in pitt we found some street spots and my friend lives out there and he rides street. ive never hit the trails out there

|

cocain is a hell of a drug
reppin the RATCHET!

4/17/2011 10:51 AM

toronto
hamilton...

|

4/17/2011 10:51 AM

vancouver

|

4/17/2011 10:53 AM

A.M.P UP! wrote:

pittsburgh i guess. a bunch of pros ride there and there was a section in one of the latest ride magazines of some pros ridin trails. i met edwin delarosa in pittsburgh

dirtbmx33 wrote:

Pittsburgh is known for trails, I wish there was a bigger street scene. The Sunday team was here and I missed it sad

A.M.P UP! wrote:

shit i didnt even notice u were from pittsburgh lol that wouldve been sick to ride wit sunday. when edwin was in pitt we found some street spots and my friend lives out there and he rides street. ive never hit the trails out there

Dude, come ride some time. Where does your friend live?

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

4/17/2011 10:55 AM

dirtbmx33 wrote:

Dude, come ride some time. Where does your friend live?

i will dude. i live like 45 minutes from pitt and my friend is goin to college at pitt so somewhere close around there.

|

cocain is a hell of a drug
reppin the RATCHET!

4/17/2011 10:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2011 10:57 AM

charlotte.
greenville nc
chi town

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

4/17/2011 10:59 AM

A.M.P UP! wrote:

shit i didnt even notice u were from pittsburgh lol that wouldve been sick to ride wit sunday. when edwin was in pitt we found some street spots and my friend lives out there and he rides street. ive never hit the trails out there

dirtbmx33 wrote:

Dude, come ride some time. Where does your friend live?

A.M.P UP! wrote:

i will dude. i live like 45 minutes from pitt and my friend is goin to college at pitt so somewhere close around there.

I was out near you yesterday going to my girlfriends uncles to look at a car, not to bad of a ride actually. Let me know if you're gonna come down, we'll definitely go ride.

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

4/17/2011 11:02 AM

NYC

|

4/17/2011 11:02 AM

dirtbmx33 wrote:

I was out near you yesterday going to my girlfriends uncles to look at a car, not to bad of a ride actually. Let me know if you're gonna come down, we'll definitely go ride.

haha alright dude. thers not much to ride where i live cause i mostly ride street so i go to ellwood city which is like 10 minutes away and ride street or new brighton if u have ever heard of those places

|

cocain is a hell of a drug
reppin the RATCHET!

4/17/2011 11:03 AM

A.M.P UP! wrote:

i will dude. i live like 45 minutes from pitt and my friend is goin to college at pitt so somewhere close around there.

dirtbmx33 wrote:

I was out near you yesterday going to my girlfriends uncles to look at a car, not to bad of a ride actually. Let me know if you're gonna come down, we'll definitely go ride.

A.M.P UP! wrote:

haha alright dude. thers not much to ride where i live cause i mostly ride street so i go to ellwood city which is like 10 minutes away and ride street or new brighton if u have ever heard of those places

Yeah, I know Pennsylvania pretty well.

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

4/17/2011 11:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2011 11:23 AM

Josh321 wrote:

New Orleans is definitely not a BMX city. Theres about one rider I know that rides flatland. Terry Adams. He lives about an hour away from me. I've met him a couple of times.

dirtbmx33 wrote:

I would love to meet Terry Adams, he's a huge inspiration to me even though I don't ride flatland.

Yeah. He's a really cool guy. Ever sinced I watched the video he made called dreams I've been hooked on bmx.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

4/17/2011 11:23 AM

NewSkoolRider wrote:

toronto
hamilton...

these. vancouver. tdot sauga. iceland skatepark.

|

4/17/2011 11:28 AM

Minneapolis MN. Park and pedal to every spot

|

twitter

PROBZ

4/17/2011 11:31 AM

NewSkoolRider wrote:

toronto
hamilton...

Obama wrote:

these. vancouver. tdot sauga. iceland skatepark.

yeeeah canada represent!

|

4/17/2011 11:32 AM

Austin, Texas
Barcelona, Spain

|

4/17/2011 12:30 PM

just about anywhere in the good old California

|

4/17/2011 12:44 PM

Portland Maine- Animal's t-shirt said so

FlyBikes - James Meliota - Portland, ME from 207 on Vimeo.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

4/17/2011 12:54 PM

Josh321 wrote:

New Orleans is definitely not a BMX city. Theres about one rider I know that rides flatland. Terry Adams. He lives about an hour away from me. I've met him a couple of times.

maaann what about brock?! his dad owns the park on the west bank?
and in an hour you're in baton rouge with all those crazy dudes over there

|

Ref(s):xBikeaholicx,SafetyFirst

4/17/2011 1:03 PM

Boston smile
and whats the deal with Greenville? I hear about it all the time.

|

4/17/2011 3:34 PM

Philly PA

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

4/17/2011 4:20 PM

Some people say PA, is the trail center of the U.S but street is good but the parks blow.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy