BMX customization help (ASAP)

Related:
Create New Tag

7/22/2015 5:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/22/2015 5:30 AM

Okay, i have a couple hundred dollars on hand for some parts for my bmx (for looks and function)
This is what my bike looks like (but i dont have brakes)
http://bmxmuseum.com/image/img_6870_copy1_lg.jpg

I was thinking of getting either a green tiger seat, green peddles, green grips and chrome bars. And then if i need get some tyres but im not sure what type/colour.

another idea was getting a tye die seat, chrome bars, black grips, and some black peddles or even the grips, and peddles to be blue.

im not sure which would look better (in your opinion) or if i should go for a completely different color scheme.

(also do you think my bike looks decent with the stickers i have on?

|

7/22/2015 5:38 AM

I need help asap so i can order some parts online smile

|

7/22/2015 5:38 AM

Up to you, the bike looks fine as it is,
to be honest, a set of chrome bars would look good with the all black colour scheme

If you need new tyres, you could get a set of BSD donnasqueak in grey 2.25, I wouldn't go any bigger on size cause personally bigger tyres just feel draggy if you know what I mean

|

7/22/2015 5:56 AM

get silver bar ends. I wouldn't spend money on parts only to change the look
I looks nice with the stickers.

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

7/22/2015 6:05 AM

cro tec wrote:

get silver bar ends. I wouldn't spend money on parts only to change the look
I looks nice with the stickers.

Yeah i agree but the thing is the parts i said is things i need to replace, my bars are bit to small for me, grips are fked, back tyre is bald, peddle nobby bits are warn down to the bone, and i would like a more comfy seat :D

|

7/22/2015 6:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/22/2015 6:07 AM

Zombylover wrote:

Up to you, the bike looks fine as it is,
to be honest, a set of chrome bars would look good with the all black colour scheme

...more

What do you think about a colorful seat with the black and chrome set up? (i think it would be sick)
I really want those tyres! but i usually ride a 2.25 in the front and 2.1 in the back so im not sure if the tyres would be to heavy or sluggish D:

|

7/22/2015 6:30 AM

If you got the cash, go for it

I like clean looking setups with little details with colour or designs etc

Yeah it would look fine, a little bit of colour won't be over the top

Ok with tyre set up, stick with what your set up is size wise

|

7/22/2015 5:53 PM

I'd go for chrome Brian foster bars with black Merritt cross checks. Got some cross checks today, feel like heaven on my hands haha. A tye dye seat sounds pretty cool. But its really upto you and what you like smile

|

7/22/2015 6:23 PM

It's sick with those stickers. Is it really a WTP Volta or just the sticker?

I am proposing this:

-Super fat Galaxy-themed seat

- Chrome four piece bars

-red flangeless grips

- silver/grey/gold odyssey bar ends

-Black tires but with a white wall (or, if it is too dirty where you live), a red wall.

-Go chrome with the sprocket

There ya go.

|

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.