|

2/14/2017 4:42 PM

Any markings on it?

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

2/14/2017 4:55 PM

Hard to tell, but if I had to guess I'd say that's a black bmx frame.

|

2/14/2017 4:58 PM

cazzz wrote:

Nah, pink.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

2/14/2017 5:18 PM

cazzz wrote:

readybmxer wrote:

Nah, pink.

With a touch of green maybe?

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

2/14/2017 5:32 PM

If you look closely you can see the black markings on the bars too

|

2/14/2017 6:31 PM

BNC wrote:

If you look closely you can see the black markings on the bars too

You're right! There is a bit of black on the bars, how did we not see that?

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

- Hunter S. Thompson

2/14/2017 7:10 PM

you guys!!! theres sum black on the tires

|

2/14/2017 8:45 PM

It's a generic black bike, that no one will ever know, because it looks exactly the same as every other bike. So if know one can tell what kind of bike it is, why does it even matter? Buy a mongoose and ride that shit to the ground. Paint it all black and add some dumb monster stickers, and there you go.

|

2/14/2017 10:34 PM

I'm pretty sure it's a fit frame, I got this bike bro my bro and he customized it. If you guys took a look at it what would be the biggest pieces I'd have to replace? I've got S and m grips, Cult seat, S and m peddles, I have no clue what my tires are

|

2/14/2017 10:35 PM

What does my frame look like it's made from? Is that chromoly?

|

2/15/2017 1:53 AM

We'd need to know what frame it is to know what it's made from, and better pics. Is there a logo stamped onto the frame anywhere?

|