I want to get perfect 180s every where
3 grinds
X-Ups
Toboggans

What are yours?

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/29/2013 9:47 AM

Too many too list, but I was getting hop bars sorted before I sprained my wrist.

180 bars & Halfcab bars after that plus a bunch of grind lines

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/29/2013 9:50 AM

flat 5s
clean oppo grinds
hop whips

visit famous parks and spots

clean up my flat 3s

improve stall combos

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

8/29/2013 9:51 AM

Make super high 360's pinch

|

8/29/2013 10:07 AM

Dipped 360's and to hit every set of trails I can find

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

8/29/2013 10:30 AM

I want to learn Saran Wraps at the moment.

|

8/29/2013 10:31 AM

Well due to my shitty shoulder i have been told that my beloved Street riding is a BIG no/no. I have ridden Flatland on & off for a good number of years & believe it or not it was 8 years ago i last had a proper Flatland Bike! Well i am starting to build one up now, just amassing parts haha. I'm sure i will be crap to start off with got to get everything back lol.. But for me...

Hang 5/10/nothing
Nose Manuals - Doesn't have to be like 50 feet, i want them long enough to roll into & between certain links.
Whiplashes
Pinky Squeeks
Death Trucks - Some variations too, I saw Matti Hemmings do a No Footed Death Truck & i NEED to learn them haha,
Mega Spins
Time Machines
I also want to learn to link Tricks together!

I want to get to a good enough standard that i can enter a couple of the UK Flatland Competitions that go on throughout the year! It is going to take time, Flatland really is the hardest discipline of BMX & it takes time, effort & dedication!

|

8/29/2013 10:44 AM

Topsey wrote:

Well due to my shitty shoulder i have been told that my beloved Street riding is a BIG no/no. I have ridden Flatland on & off for a good number of years & believe it or not it was 8 years ago i last had a proper Flatland Bike! Well i am starting to build one up now, just amassing parts haha. I'm sure i will be crap to start off with got to get everything back lol.. But for me...

Hang 5/10/nothing
Nose Manuals - Doesn't have to be like 50 feet, i want them long enough to roll into & between certain links.
Whiplashes
Pinky Squeeks
Death Trucks - Some variations too, I saw Matti Hemmings do a No Footed Death Truck & i NEED to learn them haha,
Mega Spins
Time Machines
I also want to learn to link Tricks together!

I want to get to a good enough standard that i can enter a couple of the UK Flatland Competitions that go on throughout the year! It is going to take time, Flatland really is the hardest discipline of BMX & it takes time, effort & dedication!

May I ask what's a death truck?

|

8/29/2013 10:49 AM

Be able to flat 360. Literally I can 720 mellow ass kickers and box jumps and banks, just can't wrap my head around flat 360s

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/29/2013 10:50 AM

Bike is upright on the Back Wheel you stand over your Headtube with your feet on the Back Pegs, place your bum on your Stem/Crossbar & roll around in circles or straight line if you haven't mastered them yet. Then obviously No Footed Death Truck you take your feet off I.E Fucking Hard!! YouTube it, you'll be impressed smile

|

8/29/2013 10:55 AM

Topsey wrote:

Bike is upright on the Back Wheel you stand over your Headtube with your feet on the Back Pegs, place your bum on your Stem/Crossbar & roll around in circles or straight line if you haven't mastered them yet. Then obviously No Footed Death Truck you take your feet off I.E Fucking Hard!! YouTube it, you'll be impressed smile

Sounds pretty sick! I can Rocket Manual for ages and I can also 1 Footed Nose Manual quite far but that's as far as it goes for me with Flatland haha.

|

8/29/2013 10:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2013 10:57 AM

future FBM wrote:

Be able to flat 360. Literally I can 720 mellow ass kickers and box jumps and banks, just can't wrap my head around flat 360s

Can you do 3taps mate? If so you can turn them into flat3s fairly quickly, you just gotta be aware of what your doin with your feet.

People always say tuck your knees but that explanation never helped me none, how I always explain it is whichever your follow foot is you use that leg to try and kick your own ass while in the air at around or just after the 180 mark

Worked for me anyway, hope that helps

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/29/2013 11:03 AM

get better at more street orientated tricks and flatland

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/29/2013 11:11 AM

id like to get 180s on a flat surface right now i can only get them on a slope or at the skatepark i also want to get better at riding my local dirt jumps and get my grinds cleaner

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

8/29/2013 12:03 PM

Legit flip (not in foam)

Double Truck Driver (no bar catch bar crap either)

360 whips

double whip

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/29/2013 12:22 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Legit flip (not in foam)

360 whips

double whip

Shit man, is this just dreams or are you on that kind of level? Do you have a video of you riding?

|

8/29/2013 1:20 PM

Mine are just get nice 360 (i keep taping the last 90 degrees), dial my grinds and go to nice skateparks.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

8/29/2013 1:24 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Legit flip (not in foam)

360 whips

double whip

Topsey wrote:

Shit man, is this just dreams or are you on that kind of level? Do you have a video of you riding?

Mostly dreams. I have flipped to foam, I have whipped, I have trucked, and I have dumped it at about 630 or so a couple times.

So a little of column A and a little of column B

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/29/2013 1:25 PM

I've got loads of stuff I want to learn but the main one is 540 airs. Proper ones too. As in at least a few feet above the coping. I just realllly like the look of Tom Dugan's ones. Also getting footjam tailwhips dialed enough to do on quarters.

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

8/29/2013 2:27 PM

Flat mudafucking whips.
And suicide bars would be so dope, the Shane Weston way haha.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

8/29/2013 2:54 PM

Hop whips would be sweet, and hang 5s. I hate them and love them.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/29/2013 4:46 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

I want to learn Saran Wraps at the moment.

What's that?

I'd like to learn turndowns, hop 3s, bars, hop suicides, and nac nacs. And airs.

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

8/29/2013 4:49 PM

i wanna learn 360 to crookeds down handrails. also hop 180 double barspins.
and i really wanna 720 el toro. probably soon

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

8/29/2013 6:03 PM

I would definitely love to dial in my crank arm grinds, and nose manuals. Those seem to be the two tricks that have haunted me for years now.

|

8/29/2013 6:04 PM

zachkrejmas wrote:

I would definitely love to dial in my crank arm grinds, and nose manuals. Those seem to be the two tricks that have haunted me for years now.

fuck it dude. you're practically the greatest rider of all time!

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

8/29/2013 6:08 PM

I want to work on relearning bars and i want to learn whips and id be happy.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/29/2013 6:21 PM

flat 3s urg im so close. going to try to get them before school starts

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

8/29/2013 6:54 PM

Hop whips for me

|

8/29/2013 6:57 PM

probably fakie double pegs's and fakie ice picks on lock.
also want to learn one day maybe x-up nose picks

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/29/2013 10:30 PM

Dial in my no footed cans......I'd like to get them extended far ....,,,,and learn supermans

|