BMX injuries gettin you out of school

Related:
Create New Tag

3/25/2011 9:30 PM

So i got a good palmer last weekend, sucks that i cant ride, but at least i didnt have to do my ceramics project, making 4 cups, but has any one of you every had something like that happen.

and heres my self centered plug in for this
http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Photo-Video,3/Clips-that-never-find-a-home,1230824

|

3/25/2011 9:32 PM

missed like 20 minutes of English today. I was bored so I went to the nurse to get a band aid for a little scrape i've had for like a week hahah

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

3/25/2011 9:45 PM

i havent been to school since december because i had to have sinus surgery, and my mom semi blames it on me breathing in dirt and stuff at the trails

|

3/25/2011 9:47 PM

collin86 wrote:

i havent been to school since december because i had to have sinus surgery, and my mom semi blames it on me breathing in dirt and stuff at the trails

hahaha thats a bullshit reason for a sinus infection

|

3/25/2011 9:48 PM

cool

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/25/2011 9:52 PM

i get out of school to go to the doctor lol

|

vital's redneck

3/25/2011 9:55 PM

collin86 wrote:

SEANimal757 wrote:

hahaha thats a bullshit reason for a sinus infection

haha its not an infection. i had to have full blown surgery on them, im not going back to scholl til next year, and i had to be off my bike for about 3 weeks. ive taken at least 300 pills, been to at least 35 doctors since thanksgiving. its not even funny

|

3/25/2011 9:59 PM

i broke my foot 2 days ago so i will be missing PE and track at school but thats it.

|

-You know your awesome when you can recognize girls by their ass.

3/25/2011 10:03 PM

swalowMY cockachino wrote:

cool

fail

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/25/2011 10:08 PM

collin86 wrote:

haha its not an infection. i had to have full blown surgery on them, im not going back to scholl til next year, and i had to be off my bike for about 3 weeks. ive taken at least 300 pills, been to at least 35 doctors since thanksgiving. its not even funny

ahhahahaahhaaahah..................oh wait.

I had one and tried playing Waterpolo and it pissed me off!

I wish I break a bone so I wont have to do Swim season!

|

3/25/2011 10:10 PM

i got a concussion and missed a day...broke my ankle missed 2.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

3/25/2011 10:44 PM

collin86 wrote:

my friend faceplanted 3'ing a double and broke several bones in his face, crushed his sinus cavities, two black eyes, and broke blood vessels in his eyes, had no surgery and was at school the following week lol, he is a fucking beast haha

|

3/25/2011 10:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/25/2011 10:59 PM

broke my collar bone two years ago and got put on some good meds that kept me out of school for a week and an half
edit: 3 years ago.... damn i feel old

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

3/26/2011 4:57 AM

broke my femur, missed 2 months
ill get pics of x rays if ya want (:

|

Refs: TCbmx, AO8, DannyP, Ron44ald, BEASTASSDICKwink

Bike check!!

3/26/2011 5:03 AM

|

Bike check!!

3/26/2011 5:04 AM

you can kinda see the medal rods in my femur, they go up to my hip haha

|

Bike check!!

3/26/2011 5:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/26/2011 5:50 AM

collin86 wrote:

Watch out on that one, my friend just had the doctors scrape out his nose because of that, he was in the hospital for 20 days total. He did have other issues, that probably prolonged that but its not something to mess with.

On to the thread's question.

Yes, I went down and gave myself a bald spot and my arm was swollen up for a few weeks, despite not having any broken bones. I missed 5 days total If I remember correctly.

|

3/26/2011 5:52 AM

collin86 wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

Watch out on that one, my friend just had the doctors scrape out his nose because of that, he was in the hospital for 20 days total. He did have other issues, that probably prolonged that but its not something to mess with.

On to the thread's question.

Yes, I went down and gave myself a bald spot and my arm was swollen up for a few weeks, despite not having any broken bones. I missed 5 days total If I remember correctly.

nice duuuude

|

Bike check!!

3/26/2011 6:18 AM

got out of school for a week cuase of a broken collar bone, got out of all my classes 5 mins early to make it to my next class. lol.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/26/2011 8:21 AM

i had stitches in my leg and broke my colar bone. missed about 3-4 weeks of school. was so stokedsmile

|

3/26/2011 9:32 AM

i tore my acl so i didnt have to do any presentatoins :D

|

KingsRideShop FTW
cupovjoe wrote: I WAS TALKING ABOUT TACOS YOU SICK FUCK

3/26/2011 12:06 PM

I was trying fakie hops just screwing around fell on my ass and couldn't walk the next day hahah so I just fuck school and slept in till one.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

3/26/2011 12:23 PM

13esim wrote:

i tore my acl so i didnt have to do any presentatoins :D

haha, i hate presentations man

|

Bike check!!