BMX is missing clothing companies

Related:
Create New Tag

10/1/2018 9:22 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Etnies just added Brandon semenuk and gave him a signature shoe , I want to check out a pair of those forsure

They have the vulc sole. Which sucks. The only soles that have lasted me more than a couple of months are the jameson 2 eco (same design but made from recycled rubber, which seems to last a lot longer). His shoe is just a mid top version of the vulc jameson

|

10/1/2018 9:22 AM

Oh by the way, if you guys want some fucking ridiculously comfortable riding jeans -

Lee Extreme Motion. I copped two pairs of these and never want to take them off. Pads fit under them with plenty of room. They're comfortable without being baggy, they're slim without being skinny. I fuckin love them. I even reached out to Lee's marketing team to tell them to flow some of these to BMX riders. I've legit never had a more comfortable and durable pair of pants.

I used to ride in jean jeans, but these are lighter material, more room in the seat/crotch, and stretchy as fuck. I love them. Highly recommend.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

10/1/2018 10:00 AM

Four wrote:

I wish clothes and shoes would go back to the old fashion of fat technical skate shoes and baggy jeans. Back when dudes could dress like dudes. The amount of pros who still dress like they’re modern 16 year olds is cringey. As a broader dude I can’t fit into those tight ass skinny jeans and shirts with the small ass arms lol. I don’t care what other people ride or wear but damn I can’t find any clothes or shoes. Bmx and skateboarding used to have a very distinct style but now sadly many of it has gone the way of the swagfag and trying to keep up

Fuck that baggy jeans shit with those heavy ass skate shoes. That shit was uncomfortable as hell.

|

10/1/2018 12:37 PM

Four wrote:

I wish clothes and shoes would go back to the old fashion of fat technical skate shoes and baggy jeans. Back when dudes could dress like dudes. The amount of pros who still dress like they’re modern 16 year olds is cringey. As a broader dude I can’t fit into those tight ass skinny jeans and shirts with the small ass arms lol. I don’t care what other people ride or wear but damn I can’t find any clothes or shoes. Bmx and skateboarding used to have a very distinct style but now sadly many of it has gone the way of the swagfag and trying to keep up

93EXCivic wrote:

Fuck that baggy jeans shit with those heavy ass skate shoes. That shit was uncomfortable as hell.

Nah it was comfortable you could actually bend your legs without feeling like you’re being restricted and slim ass shoes are a joke, I get heel bruise every time I do a tailwhip. Fashion shit is lame

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

10/1/2018 12:49 PM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

I have to say, Peep Game, FTL, and Ethik is all fucking awful, AWFUL clothing. Poorly designed, poorly executed and just stupid looking.

I don't know why baggy, ill fitting contrasting colors and neons is back. That shit wasn't even cool in the 90's

color blocking and loose clothes are the best. But I like the real vintage shit not shit made to look like its vintage. I’ve always enjoyed 90s style. Better than that fucking 80s revival shit of the late 2000s and early 10s. Skinny jeans and tight ass v necks half way down a hairy chest with keds the worst thing to happen to men’s fashion was the 2005-2014 era. Everything was so tight and anything loose was considered lame. With the 90s revival I will admit it’s overdone tho and like everything mainstream media touches run into the ground and played out.

Loose dickies, fat shoes, plain shirts and fitted hats>all

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

10/1/2018 12:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/1/2018 12:59 PM

Four wrote:

color blocking and loose clothes are the best. But I like the real vintage shit not shit made to look like its vintage. I’ve always enjoyed 90s style. Better than that fucking 80s revival shit of the late 2000s and early 10s. Skinny jeans and tight ass v necks half way down a hairy chest with keds the worst thing to happen to men’s fashion was the 2005-2014 era. Everything was so tight and anything loose was considered lame. With the 90s revival I will admit it’s overdone tho and like everything mainstream media touches run into the ground and played out.

Loose dickies, fat shoes, plain shirts and fitted hats>all

I mean, wear what you wanna wear, but 99% of men looking good in clothes is just how it fits. Ethik and Peep Game fits just seem to be all over the place and not done well. And color blocking is fine, but like...What the fuck is this?

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0096/5272/products/00005079442E72FF_X.jpg?v=1517251007

$76 for that. I wore something similar when I was 8 years old in 1992. It wasn't cool back then, and it's not cool now.

Regarding jeans, I mentioned them above, these are the best riding jeans I've ever worn:

Lee Extreme Motion

Also, I'm with you. I wear simple shirts (usually all black) maybe some BMX branded stuff when I ride. All other times I don't wear anything with graphics, logos, or type.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

10/1/2018 1:00 PM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

I have to say, Peep Game, FTL, and Ethik is all fucking awful, AWFUL clothing. Poorly designed, poorly executed and just stupid looking.

I don't know why baggy, ill fitting contrasting colors and neons is back. That shit wasn't even cool in the 90's

Four wrote:

color blocking and loose clothes are the best. But I like the real vintage shit not shit made to look like its vintage. I’ve always enjoyed 90s style. Better than that fucking 80s revival shit of the late 2000s and early 10s. Skinny jeans and tight ass v necks half way down a hairy chest with keds the worst thing to happen to men’s fashion was the 2005-2014 era. Everything was so tight and anything loose was considered lame. With the 90s revival I will admit it’s overdone tho and like everything mainstream media touches run into the ground and played out.

Loose dickies, fat shoes, plain shirts and fitted hats>all

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

I mean, wear what you wanna wear, but 99% of men looking good in clothes is just how it fits. Ethik and Peep Game fits just seem to be all over the place and not done well. And color blocking is fine, but like...What the fuck is this?

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0096/5272/products/00005079442E72FF_X.jpg?v=1517251007

$76 for that. I wore something similar when I was 8 years old in 1992. It wasn't cool back then, and it's not cool now.

Regarding jeans, I mentioned them above, these are the best riding jeans I've ever worn:

Lee Extreme Motion

Also, I'm with you. I wear simple shirts (usually all black) maybe some BMX branded stuff when I ride. All other times I don't wear anything with graphics, logos, or type.

I just wear BDU pants, they're like $20 from the surplus store, they never rip, they're baggy enough to move around but not baggy enough to get caught on the sprocket.

|

Come back with a warrant.

10/1/2018 2:00 PM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

I have to say, Peep Game, FTL, and Ethik is all fucking awful, AWFUL clothing. Poorly designed, poorly executed and just stupid looking.

I don't know why baggy, ill fitting contrasting colors and neons is back. That shit wasn't even cool in the 90's

Four wrote:

color blocking and loose clothes are the best. But I like the real vintage shit not shit made to look like its vintage. I’ve always enjoyed 90s style. Better than that fucking 80s revival shit of the late 2000s and early 10s. Skinny jeans and tight ass v necks half way down a hairy chest with keds the worst thing to happen to men’s fashion was the 2005-2014 era. Everything was so tight and anything loose was considered lame. With the 90s revival I will admit it’s overdone tho and like everything mainstream media touches run into the ground and played out.

Loose dickies, fat shoes, plain shirts and fitted hats>all

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

I mean, wear what you wanna wear, but 99% of men looking good in clothes is just how it fits. Ethik and Peep Game fits just seem to be all over the place and not done well. And color blocking is fine, but like...What the fuck is this?

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0096/5272/products/00005079442E72FF_X.jpg?v=1517251007

$76 for that. I wore something similar when I was 8 years old in 1992. It wasn't cool back then, and it's not cool now.

Regarding jeans, I mentioned them above, these are the best riding jeans I've ever worn:

Lee Extreme Motion

Also, I'm with you. I wear simple shirts (usually all black) maybe some BMX branded stuff when I ride. All other times I don't wear anything with graphics, logos, or type.

Yeah that looks bad haha and ethik is really overpriced. Im not a fan of those brands. Though I do love vintage color blocking and other popular 90s fashions. Personally the only thing I can ride in comfortably is athletic shorts and jogger pants as much as I hate most of the kids who wear them lol. They’re big thigh friendly. Chinos are okay too American eagle actually has the most comfortable pants of all variations IMO. I just despise jeans haha. I do agree on looking good in how it fits. Ie a shorter broader guy looks silly in tight clothes and a 120 lb kid looks silly in a 2xl. My only issue with trends is it makes it harder to find things if you don’t go with it.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

10/1/2018 3:01 PM

I have a pair of Troy Lee Designs BMX jeans I really like (minus the logo on the back pocket and the button fly). But the fit is great and the rare really easy to move around in.

|

10/1/2018 5:00 PM

I was all on board about to order some love n rebel pants then satterfield went all touched by Jesus and I got tired of seeing religious shit thrown in my feed I was like fuck that , to each their own but that ain’t my team , clothings a hard market to crack

|

10/1/2018 11:39 PM

I haven't seen one Peep Game item of clothing that hasn't cause me to laugh out loud at the person wearing it. It's like the got toddlers to design and manufacture their clothes.

|

10/2/2018 5:48 AM

Four wrote:

color blocking and loose clothes are the best. But I like the real vintage shit not shit made to look like its vintage. I’ve always enjoyed 90s style. Better than that fucking 80s revival shit of the late 2000s and early 10s. Skinny jeans and tight ass v necks half way down a hairy chest with keds the worst thing to happen to men’s fashion was the 2005-2014 era. Everything was so tight and anything loose was considered lame. With the 90s revival I will admit it’s overdone tho and like everything mainstream media touches run into the ground and played out.

Loose dickies, fat shoes, plain shirts and fitted hats>all

My man, loose dickies ftwgrin

|

10/4/2018 8:32 PM

Almost forgot about East Coast Destruction.

|

10/5/2018 8:57 AM

Damn, some dope companies I didnt know about. Totally forgot about FTL, wowowowow

|

10/6/2018 7:22 PM

I agree...bmx clothing is shit..it's bad designs printed on gildan quality shirts

I ordered a little devil and ecd shirt a year ago and they lasted 1 wash before they were shrunken to a point of unwearable

Bmx might not be a traditional sport but why not get some dri fit style stuff to ride in when it's hot? I'm sure companies can make them since that style of shirt isn't expensive anymore for wholesale prices

|

4/3/2019 2:50 AM

Just stumbled on this post.. check out our stuff @aspiratedstreetwear

Quality garments throughout and support bmx riders with special deals etc

|

4/3/2019 10:01 AM

streethack wrote:

Just stumbled on this post.. check out our stuff @aspiratedstreetwear

Quality garments throughout and support bmx riders with special deals etc

So you’re the same as all the other “street wear” brands on insta then? :p

|

4/3/2019 10:17 AM

streethack wrote:

Just stumbled on this post.. check out our stuff @aspiratedstreetwear

Quality garments throughout and support bmx riders with special deals etc

I sure hope you aren’t one of those Instagram companies that jack everyone’s material to try to gain followers and sell shit , those accounts are annoying as fuck

|

4/3/2019 12:41 PM

Currently screenpeinting a shirt that says “cakewolf lies about his bmx abilities and actually can’t even 3”

|

13 years old

4/3/2019 12:51 PM

Krooked wrote:

Currently screenpeinting a shirt that says “cakewolf lies about his bmx abilities and actually can’t even 3”

Make me one that says "1,000 posts and can barely 180"

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

4/3/2019 1:39 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

note: just because you make shirts doesn't mean you're a clothing brand. When I think clothing brands I'm thinking shirts, outerwear, socks, jeans, hats, etc

just reminding everyone thats screen printing shirts right now

|

fack off

4/3/2019 1:46 PM

vans
jeans that fit and allow me to move and hold my keys / phone / wallet
t shirt
boxers
socks.

it's not that hard...

|

4/3/2019 3:43 PM

Krooked wrote:

Currently screenpeinting a shirt that says “cakewolf lies about his bmx abilities and actually can’t even 3”

Word. I’ll buy it

|

4/6/2019 12:01 AM

streethack wrote:

Just stumbled on this post.. check out our stuff @aspiratedstreetwear

Quality garments throughout and support bmx riders with special deals etc

.pegless. wrote:

So you’re the same as all the other “street wear” brands on insta then? :p

Everyone that wears our brand compliments the quality and fit.

|

4/6/2019 12:13 AM

streethack wrote:

Just stumbled on this post.. check out our stuff @aspiratedstreetwear

Quality garments throughout and support bmx riders with special deals etc

.pegless. wrote:

So you’re the same as all the other “street wear” brands on insta then? :p

streethack wrote:

Everyone that wears our brand compliments the quality and fit.

Cool. But you don’t make the t shirts. You get stuff printed on them. And the content is literally the same as all the other instagram based clothing brands

|

4/6/2019 12:25 AM

.pegless. wrote:

So you’re the same as all the other “street wear” brands on insta then? :p

streethack wrote:

Everyone that wears our brand compliments the quality and fit.

.pegless. wrote:

Cool. But you don’t make the t shirts. You get stuff printed on them. And the content is literally the same as all the other instagram based clothing brands

We don't use any cheap generic blanks, and the latest tee's are a specific cut to suit riding/skating more so than some other brands out there. They are bigger than a typical stock tee but they aren't a tall tee either, generally a better overall fit than both those options.

But it's whatever you want to think man. Thanks!

|

4/7/2019 8:55 AM

streethack wrote:

We don't use any cheap generic blanks, and the latest tee's are a specific cut to suit riding/skating more so than some other brands out there. They are bigger than a typical stock tee but they aren't a tall tee either, generally a better overall fit than both those options.

But it's whatever you want to think man. Thanks!

Doesn't everyone say that?

|





4/7/2019 10:52 AM

streethack wrote:

Everyone that wears our brand compliments the quality and fit.

.pegless. wrote:

Cool. But you don’t make the t shirts. You get stuff printed on them. And the content is literally the same as all the other instagram based clothing brands

streethack wrote:

We don't use any cheap generic blanks, and the latest tee's are a specific cut to suit riding/skating more so than some other brands out there. They are bigger than a typical stock tee but they aren't a tall tee either, generally a better overall fit than both those options.

But it's whatever you want to think man. Thanks!

My friend bought one , it gave him aids

|

4/13/2019 8:50 AM

Check out www.mainlineoutdoors.bigcartel.com

Rider owned owned and operated. We sponsor some of the best guys in the southeast.

|

Make BMX Metal Again!

Pedal Driven Cycles www.pedaldrivencycles.com

Mainline Outdoors www.mainlineoutdoors.bigcartel.com

4/13/2019 9:41 AM

stahl4130 wrote:

Check out www.mainlineoutdoors.bigcartel.com

Rider owned owned and operated. We sponsor some of the best guys in the southeast.

No you don’t

|