BMX makes you cool ?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/8/2013 10:09 PM

riding bmx automatically makes my pockets full of pride as it should yours

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

12/9/2013 12:01 AM

nshs2010 wrote:

in my case it makes my pockets empty

|

12/9/2013 4:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/9/2013 4:50 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I'd love a dad the bikes with me. Instead , my dad is always off at concerts or working on cars then with me . Never married my mom , so he has better thing to do then bother with me....

That's messed up, really sorry to hear that. The best thing you can do is learn from it. My old man was a selfish prick and made sure he could do what he wanted, when he wanted.

That made an impression on me, to never fukin act that way. My kid is the most important thing in the world to me, no issue making sacrifices.

Keep your head up, it's him, not you.

|

12/9/2013 6:39 AM

nshs2010 wrote:

ultrasonic wrote:

in my case it makes my pockets empty

empty meaning no more cash in your pockets? Thats what credit cards are for hahaha

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

12/9/2013 7:29 AM

RiverSideRider wrote:

Hey feeble to face. There is your doppleganger living in murrieta. Never fit in and was always awkward. You look like him too.. 'cept he's 6'5

Who?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/9/2013 10:06 PM

Maybe at the high school years Bmx seems cool but after people start getting cars and can actually go places in life Bmx stays behind.

The best way to explain it would be when Andy from Toy Story goes off to college and leaves all his toys in a box under his bed collecting dust.

|

12/10/2013 3:26 AM

As far as I know, BMX>scooters, BMX=skateboarding is the most popular opinion I think. I usually don't take girls seriously when they come onto me and say they think bmx is hot or whatever. Usually because they're just one of those lonely skatepark whores. Although my best friend had this weird phase where she thought anything bmx was cool as shit. And I got this girl that lives down the street from me riding. But I don't think it goes just one way. Some people like it, some people hate it. It's like anything else.

|

Insta: @devicacy

12/10/2013 4:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/10/2013 4:28 PM

I don't give a shit what it makes me look like I like to ride ........ But there's a ton of people in my town who think I'm crazy and badass for doing what I do so that's kind of cool.........also all the skaters in town and the couple freestyle motocross guys in town are all pretty good buds of mine so there's no rivalry hate going on in that world

|

12/10/2013 9:46 PM

Riding BMX is for fun not to try and be cool, people always say oh bmx is gay, fuck bmx and its stupid. BMX is a lifestyle not a legitimate sport, everyone can kinda do their own thing. Ride BMX for fun not to try and look cool

|

Bike Check [url=http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/cole-rides,108028/setup,86510]

Insta --------------- cole_rides