BMX or Not?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/21/2014 1:09 PM

Even though this is a forum for bmx fans, I can't stop worrying if I will like to ride a bmx or some normal roadbike.
Im 14 years old, 64 kilos, I've been riding a single roadbike for 7 years and now i want to try something different.
In Bulgaria there are not many BMX riders out there so when my parents saw how small it is, they started insisting on another- bigger bike. I personally want the Fly Proton Black Complete BMX. Pls halp.

|

8/21/2014 2:02 PM

If you want a BMX bike then get one! Just because there aren't many people doing it doesn't mean you can't.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

8/21/2014 2:26 PM

брат взимай си щом те влече, с времето ще започне да те кефи дори още повече, няма да съжаляваш

|

YO

8/21/2014 4:32 PM

Go for it if you want to try something different?

Explain to the parents the bikes aren't for transportation only, they are for tricks and learning other skills.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/21/2014 4:37 PM

do it
ride someone elses bike for a feel

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

8/22/2014 1:23 AM

Thanks for sharing your opinion, guys. I will definetely buy myself one tongue.

|

8/22/2014 4:45 AM

swagswag wrote:

брат взимай си щом те влече, с времето ще започне да те кефи дори още повече, няма да съжаляваш

what this guy said

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/22/2014 8:19 AM

Do you try bunnyhopping and stuff alot? If so BMX might be for you.

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

8/22/2014 9:05 AM

My bike weights a lot so i can't easilly bunnyhop xD. But with the bmx i guess it wont be that hard.

|