BMX rider died in Joplin tornados

Related:
Create New Tag

5/27/2011 8:59 AM

Just found out that BMX rider Lantz Hare died in the Joplin Tornados. My thoughts are with his family and friends. Rest in Peace man. So sad sad

|

5/27/2011 9:04 AM

Just to let anyone know that everyone here in the UK are thinking of those who have been affected by these tornadoes. I hope all of you recover from this and RIP to all those who have sadly passed away

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

5/27/2011 9:08 AM

camjf wrote:

Just to let anyone know that everyone here in the UK are thinking of those who have been affected by these tornadoes. I hope ...more

this is very true man, my thoughts are will every single person who has been effected by this, R.I.P all of yous :'(

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

5/27/2011 9:46 AM

i heard this yesterday from one of friends. he was really good friends this kid. it totally sucks he was all bummed yesterday. RIP

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

5/27/2011 12:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/27/2011 1:12 PM

125 people died, many more were injured, and you're sad because one bmxer died...

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

5/27/2011 12:46 PM

B.M.X wrote:

125 people died, many more were injured, and you're sad because one bmxer died...

yeah its sad n all but b.m.x has got a good point

|

5/27/2011 12:48 PM

Wow, feel sorry for his family but also for the thousands that were displaced, hundreds injured and many many families who are still worrying about their loved ones who haven't been found yet

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

5/27/2011 12:54 PM

B.M.X wrote:

get off your high horse, this is nothing compared to half the shit happening out there.

not to mention that he never even said that he WASN'T sad about what happened to the rest of Joplin

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/27/2011 1:21 PM

I hope Catfish feels great. R.I.P.

|

5/27/2011 2:11 PM

Booshy wrote:

i know man what an ass

|

5/27/2011 11:20 PM

B.M.X wrote:

i never once said i only cared about "one BMX'er" My thoughts go out to all of Joplin, and there family's.

Do you always find the need to bitch about something?

|

5/28/2011 6:10 AM

yeah it sucks i was lucky enough to actually know lantz. he was an awesome kid

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

5/28/2011 12:38 PM

Booshy wrote:

i now officially despise this man, and if i ever seen him, i would show him how much i despise him, but for now i just hope he sees my sig

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

5/28/2011 5:39 PM

B.M.X wrote:

It's a little closer to home when it's someone who people look up to or is well know. It's a tragedy what happened in Joplin, and my thought are with everyone who was affected. This thread is about remembering one person though. Give him some respect.

|