BMX school project

Related:
Create New Tag

5/7/2018 9:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/7/2018 9:29 PM

A little bit cringy but I decided to pick how to buy your first bmx bike as my topic. Its 12 slides total, and I have to do it in 3 minutes. I picked this topic since bmx is the top thing that I'm interested in. Also no notes allowed so this will be easy for me to follow along.

I have my following main points as the different disciplines of bmx such as Race, flatland, street, dirt jump, etc. Price points to look at, and components along with frame materials. It filled up fast and I need the most helpful points I can give for a beginner.

I think discipline was one of the most important ones, since there are many types of BMX bikes. You would not want to be using a race bike for street or park or vice versa.

|

5/7/2018 10:56 PM

I mean, I guess this could work.

- What to avoid in BMX bikes
- Wearing a helmet for beginners
- Running brakes (detanglers/gyros VS. straight cables and their advantages/disadvantages)

Honestly, with 3 minutes, as long as you describe the main disciplines in BMX and their typical bike setups, that'll take up quite a bit of time.

And I don't mean to sound aggressive at all here, but we aren't here to do your project for you.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn