BMX the game Kickstarter

Related:
Create New Tag

4/2/2013 11:44 AM

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1136861174/bmx-the-game

Lots of rewards for various pledge amounts, $20 gets you a free copy of the game, more $$ gets you other shit. I know i'll probably do the $20 pledge when i get the chance.

|

4/2/2013 11:52 AM

Sweet, hopefully this is gonna work.
I still don't get on which platform this game is going to run?

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/2/2013 11:54 AM

xbox and ps3 by the looks of it

|

Bruh

4/2/2013 11:57 AM

it's gonna be on PC and hopefully xbox and PS3 as well.

"We want to make this game for PC, XBOX360 and PS3. We are using Unity 3d engine, which allows us to develop for these platforms. Anyway, making a console videogame is pretty expensive. For that reason, we don't know when we will release BMX The Game for consoles. It depends on the funds reached in kickstarter and the support of the community.

So, we will make the PC version to be released in December. And depending on the goal reached and your support, we will release for consoles in december or later. We will give you the game for the three platforms at same time in the same reward. 3 for 1. It means when you pledge for a digital game copy, you will receive the PC version on December, and XBOX360/PS3 versions in December (if we get enough funds) or later."

|

4/2/2013 11:59 AM

that sounds decent, if i were a billionaire i would donate 1m but as im not... sad

|

Bruh

4/2/2013 12:10 PM

Looks like shit. No way they r gonna get tht much money.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/2/2013 12:14 PM

thanks for being positive faggot :L

|

Bruh

4/2/2013 12:16 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Looks like shit. No way they r gonna get tht much money.

If they get more money they could invest more in it and get better graphics... or just take the money and run to Mexico.

|

4/2/2013 12:27 PM

im def going to do the $20 one

|

text me for faster response 7742720929.

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

4/2/2013 12:41 PM

i will invest as much as i can spare lol

|

Bruh

4/2/2013 1:04 PM

thats pretty sick, i hope it goes through for consoles

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/2/2013 1:27 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

thanks for being positive faggot :L

Maybe if it didn't look like a atari 2600 game i'd think it would do it. $70k is a lot of fucking money. Now if EA or another big company want's to make a game i'll buy it.

|

4/2/2013 1:36 PM

yes but with the money they would probably upgrade the graphics, they wouldn't be that dumb to sell a game in 2013/14 with graphics like that

|

Bruh

4/2/2013 1:42 PM

They might. I mean hell look at call of duty they have had the same graphics as COD 4 And they sell millions of copy's each year. I doubt these people give a fuck they just want the money.

|

4/2/2013 1:56 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

They might. I mean hell look at call of duty they have had the same graphics as COD 4 And they sell millions of copy's each ...more

holy shit your annoying it seems like everything you post is negative. if this was the final product don't you think they would release it now and not wait so that they could make the money now.

|

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

4/2/2013 2:02 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

They might. I mean hell look at call of duty they have had the same graphics as COD 4 And they sell millions of copy's each ...more

Dgoulet1995 wrote:

holy shit your annoying it seems like everything you post is negative. if this was the final product don't you think they ...more

If you think Mikel is negative, then you don't know Roqfan...

|

4/2/2013 2:07 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Dgoulet1995 wrote:

holy shit your annoying it seems like everything you post is negative. if this was the final product don't you think they ...more

andyferly wrote:

Tbh i think i was thinking of those two combined ancombined thinking it was just mikel

|

4/2/2013 2:08 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Dgoulet1995 wrote:

Well, It's just my opinion dude. I mean if you want to buy the game go ahead i don't give a fuck. But it takes a really long time to make a game and if it looks like this now.. They have a long way to go and they haven't even got the money to do it yet. I mean they should release a trailer or something when they are close to done with the game.

|

4/2/2013 2:11 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Dgoulet1995 wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

Well, It's just my opinion dude. I mean if you want to buy the game go ahead i don't give a fuck. But it takes a really long ...more

I think they would release a new one once they get the amount they need or something cause this is what the showed when they first anounced the game a couple months ago

|

4/2/2013 2:32 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Dgoulet1995 wrote:

andyferly wrote:

If you think they are negative. You obviously never met droogskull

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

4/2/2013 2:35 PM

Dgoulet1995 wrote:

andyferly wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Not really.

|

4/2/2013 3:03 PM

SickDude wrote:

Hes not negative. And if you think the graphics are shitty. Why don't you guys make some that aren't for them.

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/2/2013 4:49 PM

Hopefully some big companies kick in to get their products and riders in the game

|

twitter

PROBZ

4/2/2013 5:16 PM

yay arguments!

and i agree, having some comanies get in on this would be awesome. from the looks of what shadow posted on TCU they'll hopefully be getting in on it.

|

4/2/2013 5:38 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

Hopefully some big companies kick in to get their products and riders in the game

This.

|

Villain'll hold a bike like he's mean and his tummy hurt
In a clean pair, ripped jeans and a bummy shirt

4/2/2013 6:20 PM

How do they expect to raise that much money in 23 days when most of the people interested are teenage kids who don't even have the ability to pay online?

|

4/2/2013 9:16 PM

brianoob wrote:

How do they expect to raise that much money in 23 days when most of the people interested are teenage kids who don't even have ...more

Thats me LOL
I'll try to donate 20$ or maybe one more but what happens if they dont make that game? 20$ down the drain

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/3/2013 3:26 AM

brianoob wrote:

How do they expect to raise that much money in 23 days when most of the people interested are teenage kids who don't even have ...more

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Thats me LOL
I'll try to donate 20$ or maybe one more but what happens if they dont make that game? 20$ down the drain

pretty sure you get it back if they dont meet their target?

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/3/2013 8:08 AM

brianoob wrote:

The kickstarter for that old school BM movie coming out hit their goal is 48 hours

More than teenagers on Vital want a BMX video game

|

twitter

PROBZ

4/3/2013 8:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/3/2013 8:19 AM

brianoob wrote:

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Thats me LOL

EddiMundo wrote:

pretty sure you get it back if they dont meet their target?

lol, this.

|