BMX vs. All the other sports ever!!

Related:
Create New Tag

5/24/2013 7:43 AM

There are a ton of sports out there, team sports, freestyle sports, sports that happen in 3rd world countries that n one knows about. I and most of you guys would probably agree BMX is the best. idk if any of you knew that there was going to be a giant bmx demo for the olympics that bob haro was in charge of and the people eventually cut. Why do you guys, if you guys consider bmx the best, to be the best and why should it have been included in the Olympics?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/24/2013 7:47 AM

It shouldn't be. It's not a competition. It's for fun. Bmx racing should be since there has to be a fastest. But freestyle is more for the bro time and mental clarity that comes with it. People don't understand it, not see a point. We aren't elite athletes. We are a bunch of dudes on little kid bikes.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/24/2013 7:53 AM

future FBM wrote:

It shouldn't be. It's not a competition. It's for fun. Bmx racing should be since there has to be a fastest. But freestyle is more for the bro time and mental clarity that comes with it. People don't understand it, not see a point. We aren't elite athletes. We are a bunch of dudes on little kid bikes.

men on little kids bikes with more skill than any basketball fags and football queers

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/24/2013 7:57 AM

future FBM wrote:

It shouldn't be. It's not a competition. It's for fun. Bmx racing should be since there has to be a fastest. But freestyle is more for the bro time and mental clarity that comes with it. People don't understand it, not see a point. We aren't elite athletes. We are a bunch of dudes on little kid bikes.

It wasnt a competition ,it was a demo, people would see all the types of bmx and maybe understand it better. It was really to show BMX freestyle to the world. I didnt mean we were all elite athletes either, i just think that as a sport it is the greatest overall. It is well rounded and intensive and at a constant. It is certainly more difficult that throwing a ball or ramming into each other. I guess to me BMX has a way about it no other sport does, its almost like a peaceful insanity. I wont force my opinion on you, but i definitely consider bmx a sport, it has made me stronger, mentally and physically. And yea, i guess you could look at us like a bunch of dudes on little kids bikes, but i never saw it that way, i saw us as more of a bunch of people that are doing it for the thrill and enjoying it. I can never even see a person as not a kid either, a bmx bike isnt a kids bike, its a mans bike, something you have to take care of and use to it's fullest extent and every person always has that part of them where they want to move around and have some fun. Everyone has a little kid in them. That is what i have to say really. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/24/2013 8:02 AM

future FBM wrote:

It shouldn't be. It's not a competition. It's for fun. Bmx racing should be since there has to be a fastest. But freestyle is more for the bro time and mental clarity that comes with it. People don't understand it, not see a point. We aren't elite athletes. We are a bunch of dudes on little kid bikes.

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

men on little kids bikes with more skill than any basketball fags and football queers

Thank you. I live near steubenville kinda and there were these bunch of football players that went and gangraped a girl and pissed on her and video taped it, it was the big red steubenville teen rape case and was all over the news for a bit. Those were football players, a solo bmxer and all that wouldnt do that. Not all football players are like this, but i dont think if they didnt do such a horrible, crude sport, maybe their head wouldnt have been so stupid. A bmxer wouldnt do that. I feel that bmx has a bit more ethic to it and inadvertently teaches values by learning tricks and such. I dont know is any bmxer has ever raped anyone, but i guarantee there are far fewer bmx rapists then there are football rapists.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/24/2013 8:05 AM

Here's my take on it. Bmx is a lifestyle. I can't function right without my bike. And I don't give a shit what anyone else has to say. I don't need anyone else to understand, I do and that's all that matters.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/24/2013 8:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/24/2013 8:18 AM

future FBM wrote:

It shouldn't be. It's not a competition. It's for fun. Bmx racing should be since there has to be a fastest. But freestyle is more for the bro time and mental clarity that comes with it. People don't understand it, not see a point. We aren't elite athletes. We are a bunch of dudes on little kid bikes.

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

men on little kids bikes with more skill than any basketball fags and football queers

MaximusBikes wrote:

Thank you. I live near steubenville kinda and there were these bunch of football players that went and gangraped a girl and pissed on her and video taped it, it was the big red steubenville teen rape case and was all over the news for a bit. Those were football players, a solo bmxer and all that wouldnt do that. Not all football players are like this, but i dont think if they didnt do such a horrible, crude sport, maybe their head wouldnt have been so stupid. A bmxer wouldnt do that. I feel that bmx has a bit more ethic to it and inadvertently teaches values by learning tricks and such. I dont know is any bmxer has ever raped anyone, but i guarantee there are far fewer bmx rapists then there are football rapists.

right and that's what happens look at how many freak parents let their little girls become cheerleaders basically training to be sluts that worship and fuck all of the football and basketball players, the school system is sick

also doesn't help that only niggers get to play sports in most schools now adays and practically everyone worships them because everyone has been brainwashed by rap and other trashy forms or nigger music

i don't have a probable with black people i am a very colorful person, but allot of them are fucking retarded apes

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/24/2013 11:05 AM

tomdon wrote:

Here's my take on it. Bmx is a lifestyle. I can't function right without my bike. And I don't give a shit what anyone else has to say. I don't need anyone else to understand, I do and that's all that matters.

Amen bro, true dat.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12


5/24/2013 11:09 AM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

men on little kids bikes with more skill than any basketball fags and football queers

MaximusBikes wrote:

Thank you. I live near steubenville kinda and there were these bunch of football players that went and gangraped a girl and pissed on her and video taped it, it was the big red steubenville teen rape case and was all over the news for a bit. Those were football players, a solo bmxer and all that wouldnt do that. Not all football players are like this, but i dont think if they didnt do such a horrible, crude sport, maybe their head wouldnt have been so stupid. A bmxer wouldnt do that. I feel that bmx has a bit more ethic to it and inadvertently teaches values by learning tricks and such. I dont know is any bmxer has ever raped anyone, but i guarantee there are far fewer bmx rapists then there are football rapists.

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

right and that's what happens look at how many freak parents let their little girls become cheerleaders basically training to be sluts that worship and fuck all of the football and basketball players, the school system is sick

also doesn't help that only niggers get to play sports in most schools now adays and practically everyone worships them because everyone has been brainwashed by rap and other trashy forms or nigger music

i don't have a probable with black people i am a very colorful person, but allot of them are fucking retarded apes

Last part is perfecto.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/24/2013 11:14 AM

tomdon wrote:

Here's my take on it. Bmx is a lifestyle. I can't function right without my bike. And I don't give a shit what anyone else has to say. I don't need anyone else to understand, I do and that's all that matters.

this, to me its not a sport, like tom said its a lifestyle. ive had tons of people cops, family and whatever try and make me stop but its how I can express my self and have fun, and most importantly keep myself from going crazy haha

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/24/2013 11:36 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Thank you. I live near steubenville kinda and there were these bunch of football players that went and gangraped a girl and pissed on her and video taped it, it was the big red steubenville teen rape case and was all over the news for a bit. Those were football players, a solo bmxer and all that wouldnt do that. Not all football players are like this, but i dont think if they didnt do such a horrible, crude sport, maybe their head wouldnt have been so stupid. A bmxer wouldnt do that. I feel that bmx has a bit more ethic to it and inadvertently teaches values by learning tricks and such. I dont know is any bmxer has ever raped anyone, but i guarantee there are far fewer bmx rapists then there are football rapists.

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

right and that's what happens look at how many freak parents let their little girls become cheerleaders basically training to be sluts that worship and fuck all of the football and basketball players, the school system is sick

also doesn't help that only niggers get to play sports in most schools now adays and practically everyone worships them because everyone has been brainwashed by rap and other trashy forms or nigger music

i don't have a probable with black people i am a very colorful person, but allot of them are fucking retarded apes

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Last part is perfecto.

(:

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/24/2013 12:00 PM

future FBM wrote:

It shouldn't be. It's not a competition. It's for fun. Bmx racing should be since there has to be a fastest. But freestyle is more for the bro time and mental clarity that comes with it. People don't understand it, not see a point. We aren't elite athletes. We are a bunch of dudes on little kid bikes.

MaximusBikes wrote:

It wasnt a competition ,it was a demo, people would see all the types of bmx and maybe understand it better. It was really to show BMX freestyle to the world. I didnt mean we were all elite athletes either, i just think that as a sport it is the greatest overall. It is well rounded and intensive and at a constant. It is certainly more difficult that throwing a ball or ramming into each other. I guess to me BMX has a way about it no other sport does, its almost like a peaceful insanity. I wont force my opinion on you, but i definitely consider bmx a sport, it has made me stronger, mentally and physically. And yea, i guess you could look at us like a bunch of dudes on little kids bikes, but i never saw it that way, i saw us as more of a bunch of people that are doing it for the thrill and enjoying it. I can never even see a person as not a kid either, a bmx bike isnt a kids bike, its a mans bike, something you have to take care of and use to it's fullest extent and every person always has that part of them where they want to move around and have some fun. Everyone has a little kid in them. That is what i have to say really. haha

To be honest I love the idea already it'd end a ton of misconceptions and stereotypes about what we do and it'd give BMX the boost it desperately needs

|

Whatever you do, make sure you and the people you love are happy.
Whatever you do, make sure you enjoy life.
Whatever you do, make sure you never have any regrets.

5/24/2013 1:09 PM

SteezySteve wrote:

To be honest I love the idea already it'd end a ton of misconceptions and stereotypes about what we do and it'd give BMX the boost it desperately needs

Thats what im saying man, i just think itd show people how cool it really is!!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/24/2013 1:14 PM

tomdon wrote:

Here's my take on it. Bmx is a lifestyle. I can't function right without my bike. And I don't give a shit what anyone else has to say. I don't need anyone else to understand, I do and that's all that matters.

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Amen bro, true dat.

I agree with you, i cant function at all without riding and stuff. It is a lifestyle, but a lifestyle by a freestyle sport. Without bmx recognized as a sport it wouldnt make sense to the public eye. To the public, doing anything that gets you off the couch is a sport and thats why i think that is why its called this. Bmx should be considered physical artwork in my eyes, with distinction and perfection in how a person uses their body and bike to make the scene better for only a moment. True, BMX is the way of my life and many others, people dont see that, people see a bunch of people exercising and moving, not creating a beautiful thing, or entertaining the culture.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/24/2013 1:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/24/2013 1:31 PM

I don't know I don't really care. I ride because I like to ride. Bmx doesn't belong in the olympics it's a freestyle sport not some lame competition. As for the stereotypes and shit I dunno, I just know I generally dont like the fat lame jocks who play football,baseball etc. Bmx is the only "sport" that interests me. And scooting.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/24/2013 1:39 PM

Four wrote:

I don't know I don't really care. I ride because I like to ride. Bmx doesn't belong in the olympics it's a freestyle sport not some lame competition. As for the stereotypes and shit I dunno, I just know I generally dont like the fat lame jocks who play football,baseball etc. Bmx is the only "sport" that interests me. And scooting.

Alright, If you read the one thing i said, it was NOT a competition, it was a demo. They were basically gonna ride and shred all kinds of bmx in front of a huge spectrum of people. I dont exactly know what they were going to do in it, or how the demo was gonna be set up. I also said its called a sport by the people that view it, obviously not us, we consider it more of a physical lifestyle and such.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/24/2013 2:43 PM

Four wrote:

I don't know I don't really care. I ride because I like to ride. Bmx doesn't belong in the olympics it's a freestyle sport not some lame competition. As for the stereotypes and shit I dunno, I just know I generally dont like the fat lame jocks who play football,baseball etc. Bmx is the only "sport" that interests me. And scooting.

I play football sad

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/24/2013 2:49 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I play football sad

Sorry sad

Nah there's some people who are cool who play football. not all of them are dicks/fat jocks just 95% of them (you don't really seem like one at all). I didn't get along with most of them but I had a friend or two who played football or watched it. There's exceptions for cool people in every group haha.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/24/2013 2:57 PM

Bikes in general just kick ass. That's a fact of life.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/24/2013 3:50 PM

We have beanies and weed.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/24/2013 7:28 PM

andyferly wrote:

We have beanies and weed.

I have beanies full of weed when i ride. I also do the Hendrix, i wear a headband with LSD in it and when i sweat it gets into my eyes so i can jump over rainbows and shit. haha jk jk

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/24/2013 8:01 PM

.....TLDR I honestly don't care =)

Guys..... I got something to add... Unlike football basketball or any other traditional sport.... Bmx has never gotten me laid hasn't even gotten me into a conversation with anyone. I try to keep to myself the fact that I ride bikes and jump off shit O_o. I played football freshman year of high school and it's ok I guess but I just don't like the fact of someone pushing you and dumping their failed dreams on you. Bmx is a sport were you progress on your own and do what you like.

I do consider Bmx a sport, I work my ass off to hop higher or get a little more speed, lil more stamina. I went from doing 20 pound bicep curls to 30 pound bicep curls. Chin ups, sit ups, planks, I work on my deltoids(end of shoulders), Triangular pushups, I'm currently working on integrating diamond push ups into my routine. Jump rope, do some cardio and I try to train myself to let life be. I watch my diet, drink plenty of milk for them bones =O and I try to keep my calorie intake to only what I need. I'm not a buff dude I weigh 140 and I think you can see my muscle tone but I ain't no body builder. I don't get ladies phone numbers and sometimes I feel like I got no friends. Just buds I chill with at school but I don't really know much about them other than the norm. I get no pussy.... and I ain't ashamed of saying it shit I'll even tell you my dick is 2 inches when it's really not. People worry about shit that doesn't matter.

I worked my ass off all summer 2 years ago to get my kink whip stock bike and I'm still riding that baby. You should see my rims their all beat to shit and I punctured my tire today patch that baby up and keep riding. I ain't no Garret Reynolds or Chad Kerley shit my trick list consists of 180's, wall rides, hop manuals, footjam whips, and barspins(bike on the ground).

In all honesty I like riding my bike, and the falls suck I agree their fucking horrible especially when you have a bad one and the pain is immense. Although i didn't get into bmx to get laid or to smoke weed and try to act cool, please cool I wear a helmet and knee pads. Some people might not consider Bmx a sport.... but I consider it the reason I try so hard with what I do. I'm going to be a senior in high school in a few months and then my high school years are over. My sophomore year of high school I would get down because everyone was off having a good time with girls and getting pussy smoking a little weed and going to school dances. and me... I was busting my ass off trying to learn wallrides blood,sweat,tears,and pain I didn't realize it but I was discovering myself and understanding who I really am. I've felt lonely ass shit with no one to talk to no one to tell I was having a shit and hiding my injuries from my parents just so I could stay on my bike a bit longer, just so I could see the sun set during the summer, just so I could feel the winter winds rush through my face.

So my point here is.... Do what you love,love what you do. Just cause some people don't bust their ass off to try and become better doesn't mean bmx isn't a sport. O and... even when you bust your ass off to try and become better sometimes you come up short , it's a fact of lifesmile
|

5/24/2013 9:50 PM

Aav1996 wrote: .....TLDR I honestly don't care =)

Guys..... I got something to add... Unlike football basketball or any other traditional sport.... Bmx has never gotten me laid hasn't even gotten me into a conversation with anyone. I try to keep to myself the fact that I ride bikes and jump off shit O_o. I played football freshman year of high school and it's ok I guess but I just don't like the fact of someone pushing you and dumping their failed dreams on you. Bmx is a sport were you progress on your own and do what you like.

I do consider Bmx a sport, I work my ass off to hop higher or get a little more speed, lil more stamina. I went from doing 20 pound bicep curls to 30 pound bicep curls. Chin ups, sit ups, planks, I work on my deltoids(end of shoulders), Triangular pushups, I'm currently working on integrating diamond push ups into my routine. Jump rope, do some cardio and I try to train myself to let life be. I watch my diet, drink plenty of milk for them bones =O and I try to keep my calorie intake to only what I need. I'm not a buff dude I weigh 140 and I think you can see my muscle tone but I ain't no body builder. I don't get ladies phone numbers and sometimes I feel like I got no friends. Just buds I chill with at school but I don't really know much about them other than the norm. I get no pussy.... and I ain't ashamed of saying it shit I'll even tell you my dick is 2 inches when it's really not. People worry about shit that doesn't matter.

I worked my ass off all summer 2 years ago to get my kink whip stock bike and I'm still riding that baby. You should see my rims their all beat to shit and I punctured my tire today patch that baby up and keep riding. I ain't no Garret Reynolds or Chad Kerley shit my trick list consists of 180's, wall rides, hop manuals, footjam whips, and barspins(bike on the ground).

In all honesty I like riding my bike, and the falls suck I agree their fucking horrible especially when you have a bad one and the pain is immense. Although i didn't get into bmx to get laid or to smoke weed and try to act cool, please cool I wear a helmet and knee pads. Some people might not consider Bmx a sport.... but I consider it the reason I try so hard with what I do. I'm going to be a senior in high school in a few months and then my high school years are over. My sophomore year of high school I would get down because everyone was off having a good time with girls and getting pussy smoking a little weed and going to school dances. and me... I was busting my ass off trying to learn wallrides blood,sweat,tears,and pain I didn't realize it but I was discovering myself and understanding who I really am. I've felt lonely ass shit with no one to talk to no one to tell I was having a shit and hiding my injuries from my parents just so I could stay on my bike a bit longer, just so I could see the sun set during the summer, just so I could feel the winter winds rush through my face.

So my point here is.... Do what you love,love what you do. Just cause some people don't bust their ass off to try and become better doesn't mean bmx isn't a sport. O and... even when you bust your ass off to try and become better sometimes you come up short , it's a fact of lifesmile

I get what you are saying and it is the furthest thing from a traditional sport. It is an athletic way to have fun. I have no idea what the actual definition of sport is, but i feel it is close to that. I think i have only gotten any type of attention from girls but maybe 2 times. There were 2 Jewish girls that thought what i did was crazy and cool. haha and sometimes the occasional drunk college girls that freak out when i do like a 360 haha But never went any further than making some new friends. If i wanted pussy id do some pointless ass sport like football. I mean really, for one, football is dumbed down Rugby, for two, they claim honor and never have hardly any, and third, the sport is stopping other people from moving a ball from one end to the other by hitting each other, its primitive and retarded. I never really understood all the hype, I tried playing it with kids that played at school and stuff and thought, "what a lame ass sport!!" You run around with a ball and try not to get knocked over. On a bike, you concentrate on the trick and make sure you get the thing just right so you look better, feel better, etc.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/24/2013 10:10 PM

Look at Skateboarding, becomes mainstream, now shit hole for swagots and shitty rapers that aperently think they can skate. If BMX was mainstream it would become basically the same thing, assholes and pussies riding around on children's bicycle being corporate sellouts. Fuck the Olympics. Fuck the XGames. I'm all for getting BMX out there in the world, but I don't think shit needs to be televised or mass-covered by the public media. I think BMX is doing just fine with online streams of great jams that in the end are usually better competitions than XGames BMX street that in its existence has had one winner. Also, to add, I don't think BMX is a sport at all, BMX is a lifestyle choice more than anything.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

5/24/2013 10:36 PM

Aav1996 wrote: .....TLDR I honestly don't care =)

Guys..... I got something to add... Unlike football basketball or any other traditional sport.... Bmx has never gotten me laid hasn't even gotten me into a conversation with anyone. I try to keep to myself the fact that I ride bikes and jump off shit O_o. I played football freshman year of high school and it's ok I guess but I just don't like the fact of someone pushing you and dumping their failed dreams on you. Bmx is a sport were you progress on your own and do what you like.

I do consider Bmx a sport, I work my ass off to hop higher or get a little more speed, lil more stamina. I went from doing 20 pound bicep curls to 30 pound bicep curls. Chin ups, sit ups, planks, I work on my deltoids(end of shoulders), Triangular pushups, I'm currently working on integrating diamond push ups into my routine. Jump rope, do some cardio and I try to train myself to let life be. I watch my diet, drink plenty of milk for them bones =O and I try to keep my calorie intake to only what I need. I'm not a buff dude I weigh 140 and I think you can see my muscle tone but I ain't no body builder. I don't get ladies phone numbers and sometimes I feel like I got no friends. Just buds I chill with at school but I don't really know much about them other than the norm. I get no pussy.... and I ain't ashamed of saying it shit I'll even tell you my dick is 2 inches when it's really not. People worry about shit that doesn't matter.

I worked my ass off all summer 2 years ago to get my kink whip stock bike and I'm still riding that baby. You should see my rims their all beat to shit and I punctured my tire today patch that baby up and keep riding. I ain't no Garret Reynolds or Chad Kerley shit my trick list consists of 180's, wall rides, hop manuals, footjam whips, and barspins(bike on the ground).

In all honesty I like riding my bike, and the falls suck I agree their fucking horrible especially when you have a bad one and the pain is immense. Although i didn't get into bmx to get laid or to smoke weed and try to act cool, please cool I wear a helmet and knee pads. Some people might not consider Bmx a sport.... but I consider it the reason I try so hard with what I do. I'm going to be a senior in high school in a few months and then my high school years are over. My sophomore year of high school I would get down because everyone was off having a good time with girls and getting pussy smoking a little weed and going to school dances. and me... I was busting my ass off trying to learn wallrides blood,sweat,tears,and pain I didn't realize it but I was discovering myself and understanding who I really am. I've felt lonely ass shit with no one to talk to no one to tell I was having a shit and hiding my injuries from my parents just so I could stay on my bike a bit longer, just so I could see the sun set during the summer, just so I could feel the winter winds rush through my face.

So my point here is.... Do what you love,love what you do. Just cause some people don't bust their ass off to try and become better doesn't mean bmx isn't a sport. O and... even when you bust your ass off to try and become better sometimes you come up short , it's a fact of lifesmile

say wha you must not be riding right cause bitches hit on me all the time, and ive gotton laid while out riding too, and it causes all kinda of convosations

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/24/2013 10:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/24/2013 10:52 PM

Get the ball in the hole.
Get the ball to that side.
Don't let the ball touch the ground.
Kick the ball, throw the ball, whack the ball, catch the ball, ball, ball, ball, BALL BALL BALL BALL! WIN WIN WIN WIN!

fuck the team and fuck the coach and fuck the crowd. Ima jump my bicycle off these muthafuggin stairs bitches. devil

BMX is whatever the individual wants it to be. If it's a sport to you fine, if it's a way of life fine.. it's all good whatevs. And that's the true beauty of it. Generic ball activities keep their participants so limited. They make you feel like a bot just going through the motions. Sure there are some with great athletic skill, but to what end? To win? That's it. Your goal is to just win. If you suck we bench you and send fuckin 'Cooper' in instead. NEXT guy in line please. Some people like that mentality. Some prefer it that way. They grow up watching these rich fucks on tv, getting paid millions to play the same exact shit they offer in school. And it builds a false sense of pride in you, where you feel like a winner like the 'sooper starzz' just for participating in a sport that gets televised and watched by millions on a 'pro' level. Fuck that herd mentality.

That's not BMX. We do shit our way. We play by our own rules. Fuck, there are none. Go out into the world and experience it first hand. That's something that no grass field with invisible boundaries can offer.

Go out and have some fucking fun. (crack is wack kids, stay in school #yolo) silly

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/24/2013 10:44 PM

BMXism wrote:

Get the ball in the hole.
Get the ball to that side.
Don't let the ball touch the ground.
Kick the ball, throw the ball, whack the ball, catch the ball, ball, ball, ball, BALL BALL BALL BALL! WIN WIN WIN WIN!

fuck the team and fuck the coach and fuck the crowd. Ima jump my bicycle off these muthafuggin stairs bitches. devil

BMX is whatever the individual wants it to be. If it's a sport to you fine, if it's a way of life fine.. it's all good whatevs. And that's the true beauty of it. Generic ball activities keep their participants so limited. They make you feel like a bot just going through the motions. Sure there are some with great athletic skill, but to what end? To win? That's it. Your goal is to just win. If you suck we bench you and send fuckin 'Cooper' in instead. NEXT guy in line please. Some people like that mentality. Some prefer it that way. They grow up watching these rich fucks on tv, getting paid millions to play the same exact shit they offer in school. And it builds a false sense of pride in you, where you feel like a winner like the 'sooper starzz' just for participating in a sport that gets televised and watched by millions on a 'pro' level. Fuck that herd mentality.

That's not BMX. We do shit our way. We play by our own rules. Fuck, there are none. Go out into the world and experience it first hand. That's something that no grass field with invisible boundaries can offer.

Go out and have some fucking fun. (crack is wack kids, stay in school #yolo) silly

balls lots of balls that all sports are balls for faggots to play with them balls

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/24/2013 10:49 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

say wha you must not be riding right cause bitches hit on me all the time, and ive gotton laid while out riding too, and it causes all kinda of convosations

Photo
|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/24/2013 11:02 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

say wha you must not be riding right cause bitches hit on me all the time, and ive gotton laid while out riding too, and it causes all kinda of convosations

Yea man I just cruise the streets and wank off in the corners o and I forgot about my night job I go around the city taggin this on walls shocked
Photo

|

5/25/2013 4:30 AM

Aav1996 wrote: .....TLDR I honestly don't care =)

Guys..... I got something to add... Unlike football basketball or any other traditional sport.... Bmx has never gotten me laid hasn't even gotten me into a conversation with anyone. I try to keep to myself the fact that I ride bikes and jump off shit O_o. I played football freshman year of high school and it's ok I guess but I just don't like the fact of someone pushing you and dumping their failed dreams on you. Bmx is a sport were you progress on your own and do what you like.

I do consider Bmx a sport, I work my ass off to hop higher or get a little more speed, lil more stamina. I went from doing 20 pound bicep curls to 30 pound bicep curls. Chin ups, sit ups, planks, I work on my deltoids(end of shoulders), Triangular pushups, I'm currently working on integrating diamond push ups into my routine. Jump rope, do some cardio and I try to train myself to let life be. I watch my diet, drink plenty of milk for them bones =O and I try to keep my calorie intake to only what I need. I'm not a buff dude I weigh 140 and I think you can see my muscle tone but I ain't no body builder. I don't get ladies phone numbers and sometimes I feel like I got no friends. Just buds I chill with at school but I don't really know much about them other than the norm. I get no pussy.... and I ain't ashamed of saying it shit I'll even tell you my dick is 2 inches when it's really not. People worry about shit that doesn't matter.

I worked my ass off all summer 2 years ago to get my kink whip stock bike and I'm still riding that baby. You should see my rims their all beat to shit and I punctured my tire today patch that baby up and keep riding. I ain't no Garret Reynolds or Chad Kerley shit my trick list consists of 180's, wall rides, hop manuals, footjam whips, and barspins(bike on the ground).

In all honesty I like riding my bike, and the falls suck I agree their fucking horrible especially when you have a bad one and the pain is immense. Although i didn't get into bmx to get laid or to smoke weed and try to act cool, please cool I wear a helmet and knee pads. Some people might not consider Bmx a sport.... but I consider it the reason I try so hard with what I do. I'm going to be a senior in high school in a few months and then my high school years are over. My sophomore year of high school I would get down because everyone was off having a good time with girls and getting pussy smoking a little weed and going to school dances. and me... I was busting my ass off trying to learn wallrides blood,sweat,tears,and pain I didn't realize it but I was discovering myself and understanding who I really am. I've felt lonely ass shit with no one to talk to no one to tell I was having a shit and hiding my injuries from my parents just so I could stay on my bike a bit longer, just so I could see the sun set during the summer, just so I could feel the winter winds rush through my face.

So my point here is.... Do what you love,love what you do. Just cause some people don't bust their ass off to try and become better doesn't mean bmx isn't a sport. O and... even when you bust your ass off to try and become better sometimes you come up short , it's a fact of lifesmile

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

say wha you must not be riding right cause bitches hit on me all the time, and ive gotton laid while out riding too, and it causes all kinda of convosations

BMXism wrote: Photo

hahahahaha thats so awesome xD saving that shit

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.