BMX vs Downhill trails

Related:
Create New Tag

5/22/2018 10:52 AM

This video is fuckin awesome, some massive jumps at the end as well.

|

Hmmm

5/22/2018 10:56 AM

Gay.

|

5/22/2018 10:58 AM

jbales wrote:

Gay.

I know you are but what am I?cool cool wink wink tongue tongue laughing laughing w00t w00t grin grin silly silly pinch pinch devil devil

|

Hmmm

5/22/2018 11:07 AM

jbales wrote:

Gay.

Edman123 wrote:

I know you are but what am I?cool cool wink wink tongue tongue laughing laughing w00t w00t grin grin silly silly pinch pinch devil devil

Mogwai. Good choice.

|

5/22/2018 11:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/22/2018 11:11 AM

jbales wrote:

Gay.

Edman123 wrote:

I know you are but what am I?cool cool wink wink tongue tongue laughing laughing w00t w00t grin grin silly silly pinch pinch devil devil

jbales wrote:

Mogwai. Good choice.

i dont actually know who they are i only know it from when people would call me gay in middle school
a bit like this:

|

Hmmm

5/22/2018 11:35 AM

Edman123 wrote:

I know you are but what am I?cool cool wink wink tongue tongue laughing laughing w00t w00t grin grin silly silly pinch pinch devil devil

jbales wrote:

Mogwai. Good choice.

Edman123 wrote:

i dont actually know who they are i only know it from when people would call me gay in middle school
a bit like this:

Lolz

|

5/23/2018 8:22 AM

In all fairness, I have been wanting to build trails that accommodate similar obstacles to Cranworx as far as step up to platform to step downs, weird in/outs and wallrides etc.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/23/2018 9:17 AM

jbales wrote:

Gay.

no u.

|

5/23/2018 9:20 AM

jbales wrote:

Gay.

VenomousDancer1234 wrote:

no u.

u m8.

|

5/23/2018 10:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/23/2018 10:23 AM

something i was going to try at mountain creek but "no bmx bikes" are allowed and yet i watch casuals eat shit off a 1 foot bump jump. Mogwai are gay

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

5/23/2018 10:33 AM

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

something i was going to try at mountain creek but "no bmx bikes" are allowed and yet i watch casuals eat shit off a 1 foot bump jump. Mogwai are gay

Nope.

|

5/23/2018 11:06 AM

jbales wrote:

Nope.

si.muygay

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

5/24/2018 5:14 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

In all fairness, I have been wanting to build trails that accommodate similar obstacles to Cranworx as far as step up to platform to step downs, weird in/outs and wallrides etc.

Same.

My idea since a long time has been to combine MTB-type obstacles/features and BMX bikes. Rather like a downhill/jump trail in the woods, but for BMXes.

Which was my philosophy when building trails on my farm, but now that I'm here digging at another spot that doesn't belong to me, I find that BMX trails are too crunched up and in the end ressembles a skatepark made out of dirt.

Not that it's a negative aspect; for me a dirt jump trail is a book that brings you places and makes you cross/jump stuff instead of only just trying to send you up in the shortest horizontal distance possible.

Just my usual gnagnagna but I hope some people catch the drift :/

|

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.