BMX vs. Skateboarding

Related:
Create New Tag

8/15/2009 7:26 PM

Ok, well i just finished reading a forum off of some skating site. It was all about how skateboarding is so much better than bmx and how bmx'ers shouldnt be allowed to ride at local skateparks because they destroy ledges with their pegs and shit.

Well i found this really stupid and i thought it would be cool to hear everyones opinion and their reasons for why bmx if just all around better than skateboarding. (Or the other way around)

Please dont just tell me about how stupid i am for bringing up this topic i just thought it would be fun

|

8/15/2009 7:31 PM

i couldnt really care about skaters some of my good friends are skaters and damn good ones they dont care if i grind a ledge that they are sessioning with them
but when they say we destroy the ledges it baffles me trucks and pegs are made of the close to the same material so that makes no sense

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

8/15/2009 7:33 PM

brentrides wrote:

i couldnt really care about skaters some of my good friends are skaters and damn good ones they dont care if i grind a ledge that they are sessioning with them
but when they say we destroy the ledges it baffles me trucks and pegs are made of the close to the same material so that makes no sense

12345andforevermore

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

8/15/2009 7:34 PM

brentrides wrote:

sunday color. wrote:

12345andforevermore

even the skaters at a skateboard only park couldnt give 2 shits if i rode with them as long as you dont snake them and be a total douche

|

8/15/2009 7:36 PM

brentrides wrote:

sunday color. wrote:

12345andforevermore

brentrides wrote:

even the skaters at a skateboard only park couldnt give 2 shits if i rode with them as long as you dont snake them and be a total douche

yeah there is only one guy that complains here
he just thinks he is the best

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

8/15/2009 7:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:21 PM

Well i used to skate a few years back so i made some pretty good skater friends..
But i was always a little jealous of the bmxers back then.
I was kinda one of the kids that skated only because they couldnt afford a good bike. haha. I just wish skaters and bmxers could all be friends

|

8/15/2009 7:56 PM

I think its stupid how most of the bikers talk shit about them, their doing their extreme sport and were doing ares.

|

Fly Bikes

8/15/2009 8:04 PM

JamesRidesVerde wrote:

I think its stupid how most of the bikers talk shit about them, their doing their extreme sport and were doing ares.

agreed

|

8/15/2009 8:07 PM

where did you read this

|

8/16/2009 3:28 PM

yah idk where im from skaters and bmxers coexist fine.. but thats us..

|

team fatcats fer life.

8/16/2009 3:32 PM

yea same here we get along fine, pluss all the skaters ask to ride mine and my friends bikes

|

8/16/2009 3:32 PM

at my school like 99% of the skaters think they're way better than bikers and all they do is talk shit, but i don't really have a problem with them.

|

8/16/2009 3:33 PM

sunday and brent why you got whinnie the poo pics lol

|

Biggest troll.

8/16/2009 5:08 PM

glub wrote:

sunday and brent why you got whinnie the poo pics lol

because pooh and piglet are badass

|

8/16/2009 5:12 PM

a=umm is this not wat coping was invented for?? no?

|

ref(s): evenwest94

8/16/2009 5:19 PM

im nt gunnah lie bmx is better in my opinion
but skaters talk shit about us ruinin parks but tbf they dont pay for em and they do damage ledges aswel jus not as much
i get along with sum skaters most of the time but sum reli jus dnt care about your sport

|

8/16/2009 5:22 PM

i dont really care i used to skate

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

8/16/2009 5:34 PM

JamesRidesVerde wrote:

its ours not ares

|

my anaconda dont want none enless you got buns hun

Go deep hairy weasle

8/16/2009 5:38 PM

i don't really care besides i use PLEGSwink tongue

|

Ride for Fun Ride to get Away Ride to Ride Ride for Love Ride to Live Live to Ride

Toronto replay official: "What's that? Oh, a Flyer shot it? Just wait three minutes and call no goal due to inconclusive evidence."