BMXers Stand With France!

Related:
Create New Tag

11/13/2015 9:49 PM

heard about this when I got home! i hope our fellow french bmxers are all okay aswell as all the others! I'm putting this as my facebook picture to show support! and you should too!

http://www.bmxnews.com/2015/11/bmxers-stand-france/

Photo

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

11/13/2015 9:54 PM

Support to you... fuckin hardliners. I'm very sorry, last I heard one hundred dead. That's really too bad.

|

11/13/2015 10:05 PM

Photo
|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

11/13/2015 10:20 PM

Fucked up . Will never understand the concept or thought process of killing innocent people , especially when it's so thought out and organized . Absolutely disgusting . Although tragic now , France will be strong . Wonder how it'll affect the city with the state of emergency .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/13/2015 10:23 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Fucked up . Will never understand the concept or thought process of killing innocent people , especially when it's so thought out and organized . Absolutely disgusting . Although tragic now , France will be strong . Wonder how it'll affect the city with the state of emergency .

france has always been a strong nation! even though they dont get the credit they deserve for it they won't take this sitting down

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

11/13/2015 10:29 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

The state of emergency is serious shit undoubtedly I wonder about that too

|

11/14/2015 2:00 AM

I heard about this in the morning, after coming out of a test from school -yep, I've got tests on Saturday morning-.

The word sad is not strong enough, I doubt that there could be a better word.

I'm sad. Devastated. Angry.

What is going wrong? Why are there wars? Why can't we just live in peace? Why is there hate?

And the attack being planned is even worst. A massacre.

Friday the 13th! This is dark humor.

This is even worst than Charlie. Shows that theses bastards have to be hit, and hit hard. Wiped off the planet, till the last single standing man.

It's a war for peace. For freedom. It's a real war.

In some ways, this shows that the world is not more transparent with new technology, but more opaque, and that where love exists, hate only just a step behind.

And god damn I've got some of my French family side at Paris. Hope they are well...

Pour tout ceux qui sont en France en ce moment solennelle et terrible -et le vocabulaire français n'étant pas assez puissant pour transmettre mes douleurs- je veux que vous sachiez que nous vivons le début d'un autre ere, qui pourrait très bien, pour ceux qui y croient, être le début de la fin. Je veux vous dire, en tant que Francais, laotien, artiste slam, et citoyen du monde, mais aussi en tant que BMXer; mes pensées sont a vous. Aux familles. Aux pleures et aux douleurs que nous ressentions tous. Je suis triste, accablé, mais aussi en colère. La France est un grand pays. Un grand état. Nous sommes la pointe de la flèche en termes de Solidarité, en termes de liberté, et en égalité: ces attaques ne sont qu'un picotement. Nous sommes des milliers. Des millions. Des centaines de milliers de millions d'être humains qui vivent grâce a ces valeurs. Nous sommes plus puissants que ces fils de chiens qui osent attaquer les valeurs fondamentaux de la planète et de la société humaine. Ces valeurs qui font de notre monde un monde sain et libre. Un monde ou nos enfants peuvent vivre tranquilles, dans la paix. Je suis Athee, et non pas croyant, mais si dieu existe, je vous jure qu'il dira la meme chose que moi: ces hommes la ne sont plus des hommes. Il's n'ont plus de coeur. Plus d'amour. Ils ont deux mains, deux jambes, deux yeux, mais plus d'esprit. Biologiquement, ce sont des Hommes. Mais c'est la que s'arrête la définition de ces personnes. Nous ne sommes pas pareils. Et nous sommes des centaines de milliers de millions.

|

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.

11/14/2015 7:07 AM

Those Isis guys are fucking scum , but we should look at the root of the problem , the problem is religion it should be abolished all together , yea it does some good things for some people but how many extremist groups have started because of it and are willing to kill themselves to take out others in some bullshit beliefs that it's going to get them to heaven and get a bunch of virgins , people are fucked

|

11/14/2015 8:05 AM

Fuck those goddamn ragheads

|

fack off

11/14/2015 8:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/14/2015 8:16 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

Fuck those goddamn ragheads

It's people like you that make Americans look like ignorant idiots.

Remember that ISIS is not a representation of Islam just as the KKK, Westboro Baptist Church, etc are not a representation of Christianity.

PS:
Let me direct you to the forum guideline thread on our rules on racism.

EDIT: this post also applies to JonnyGanja (whose post has been deleted)

|

11/14/2015 10:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/14/2015 10:46 AM

I think it's bullshit were about to take in a bunch of refugees , they wanna come here and have things their way over here , if roles where reversed and it was North Americans who where trying to refuge over in Syria and go over their doing things our way they'd have no part of it , how do we know we aren't letting some brainwashed religious idiot into our Continent and he doesn't have intentions of a terrorist , it's like our governments are inviting these problems over here

|

11/14/2015 11:10 AM

eskimojay wrote:

I think it's bullshit were about to take in a bunch of refugees , they wanna come here and have things their way over here , if roles where reversed and it was North Americans who where trying to refuge over in Syria and go over their doing things our way they'd have no part of it , how do we know we aren't letting some brainwashed religious idiot into our Continent and he doesn't have intentions of a terrorist , it's like our governments are inviting these problems over here

Those fuckers are gonna kill us all.

|

We out here breathing. -Bert

11/14/2015 11:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/14/2015 11:19 AM

They're going to try that's forsure ,they already identified one of the Paris attackers as a Syrian refugee, all in the name of some false god that doesn't exist so they can hookup with 72 virgins ......buncha fucken idiots, who wants a virgin they don't know what they're doing

|

11/14/2015 11:41 AM

Hahaha

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

11/14/2015 11:45 AM

Coming soon to the usa

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

11/14/2015 1:03 PM

Some of you are very misinformed and ignorant.

My thoughts are with those in France.

But it's just breeding hatred toward a very peaceful religion. That's the whole point of it. IS want the western world to be against Islam, so other Muslims side more with the extremists side. Before blaming Islam and it's followers, maybe you need to do a bit of research about Islam. And how Muslims all over the world hate IS and don't want to be associated with them. IS actually go against what the vast majority of Islam believes.

As for the refugees, they're fleeing from war, the same way anyone would. A war that America is funding, and started. And the UK have stood next to them the whole time.
Refugees don't get given houses and benefits like all the right wingers want you to believe. They get the absolute bare minimum and apply for asylum. Even then they don't get full benefit entitlements. Do some research before making off the cuff comments about something you obviously know nothing about.

|

11/14/2015 1:36 PM

I'm all for religious people strapping bombs to themselves and blowing themselves to pieces , I'm just not for them taking out innocent bystanders who don't share their beliefs or believe in the wrong God

As far as the refugees go They should quit being pussys and fight the extremists for their homeland, Did Brittan run away like cowards in world war 1 and 2 ? no they manned the fuck up and faught until they died or won against nazi Germany if they didn't they probably wouldn't be here today

At the end of the day it's USA backing democracy and Russia backing the oposittion the extremists , earth is overpopulated so war and genocide seems like a nesscecsary part of the cycle to keep our numbers thinned down , history repeats itself and this isn't the first time this has happened and probably won't be the last

|

11/14/2015 2:11 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Some of you are very misinformed and ignorant.

My thoughts are with those in France.

But it's just breeding hatred toward a very peaceful religion. That's the whole point of it. IS want the western world to be against Islam, so other Muslims side more with the extremists side. Before blaming Islam and it's followers, maybe you need to do a bit of research about Islam. And how Muslims all over the world hate IS and don't want to be associated with them. IS actually go against what the vast majority of Islam believes.

As for the refugees, they're fleeing from war, the same way anyone would. A war that America is funding, and started. And the UK have stood next to them the whole time.
Refugees don't get given houses and benefits like all the right wingers want you to believe. They get the absolute bare minimum and apply for asylum. Even then they don't get full benefit entitlements. Do some research before making off the cuff comments about something you obviously know nothing about.

Don't be a retard man go study the quran it teaches terrorism

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

11/14/2015 2:19 PM

Photo

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

11/14/2015 2:43 PM

That's the coolest diagram/picture thing I've ever seen, thanks for bringing this highly educational diagram/picture thing to my attention it's like after learning everything your diagram/picture thing had to offer there's nothing else I need to know about Islam or Muslims.

|

11/14/2015 2:55 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote: Photo

xXZ4KOXx wrote:

That's the coolest diagram/picture thing I've ever seen, thanks for bringing this highly educational diagram/picture thing to my attention it's like after learning everything your diagram/picture thing had to offer there's nothing else I need to know about Islam or Muslims.

Yeah to bad you'll never do your own research just duhh dur dumb listen to tv dah dar dumbdur

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

11/14/2015 3:10 PM

Another thing about this? Is this really necessary?

Terrorism is bad, of course. It won't stop.

This is not the fault of any one religion. Most religion is so open to interpretation that it can be skewed off into some made up reality for people to spread hate, EVERY religion is guilty of this. There have been Christian serial killers, there have even been Buddhist's that do bad things. Don't go pointing fingers, NO religion is at fault.

There is some seriously bad stuff going wrong in the middle east, that is for sure. Look at what's been happening there for years, just so fat Americans can drive their trucks and 'roll coal'. I'd be upset too. War for years and years, most people there have seen people they know gunned down. They've been terrorized by the army for ages. Again, not justifying their actions, but the point is, they have been provoked. It's wrong how they deal with it, but the people aren't smart enough to deal with it another way. Truth of the matter being, it MUST be stopped.

This is really bad for the upcoming elections as well.

I wish this would stop, i really do, I do hope France stays strong about this. Nobody deserved that.

I know that this is now going to be awful looking for the Islam people and stuff. I hope it can be solved. I'm personally terrified to what is gonna happen because of this, but i'd never point the finger at a religion in entirety. If the whole thing was terrorists, there would be a lot more bad things going on that that.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/14/2015 3:28 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I'm all for religious people strapping bombs to themselves and blowing themselves to pieces , I'm just not for them taking out innocent bystanders who don't share their beliefs or believe in the wrong God

As far as the refugees go They should quit being pussys and fight the extremists for their homeland, Did Brittan run away like cowards in world war 1 and 2 ? no they manned the fuck up and faught until they died or won against nazi Germany if they didn't they probably wouldn't be here today

At the end of the day it's USA backing democracy and Russia backing the oposittion the extremists , earth is overpopulated so war and genocide seems like a nesscecsary part of the cycle to keep our numbers thinned down , history repeats itself and this isn't the first time this has happened and probably won't be the last

Firstly, warfare has changed drastically since the 2 world wars.
Secondly, neither of them were fought on British soil.
Thirdly, millions of Europeans jumped on boats to seek asylum in Africa, and British people moved to safer parts of the country that weren't at any threat.
I think you're the one that needs to do research, and gain some humility.

|

11/14/2015 6:05 PM

If you think Islam is a religion of peace you're a fucking idiot.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/14/2015 6:06 PM

I never speak my mind on things like this because it usually results in a shit storm. But what we need to do is round up all isis members and any islamic extremists actually any extremists and put them in a camp, base, anything to hold them, and let all of us patriots do our thing. These people are bad they are corrupt and we keep feeding them the shit they want we send money to these countries and we all know that the terrorist are recieving it whether its intended or not. They may think they can take on every country who disagrees about them but they cant, I dont know about other countries but a large sum of the American people own more than one gun and will not tolerate such disgusting pieces of shit like these people.

|

11/14/2015 6:27 PM

CamelOnAcid wrote:

I never speak my mind on things like this because it usually results in a shit storm. But what we need to do is round up all isis members and any islamic extremists actually any extremists and put them in a camp, base, anything to hold them, and let all of us patriots do our thing. These people are bad they are corrupt and we keep feeding them the shit they want we send money to these countries and we all know that the terrorist are recieving it whether its intended or not. They may think they can take on every country who disagrees about them but they cant, I dont know about other countries but a large sum of the American people own more than one gun and will not tolerate such disgusting pieces of shit like these people.

Jihadi Jon was a patriot, it seems like he got his ass blown the fuck up for rounding up people and doing what he pleased to them. Sounds like a shit plan to me

|

11/14/2015 6:35 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I'm in the military man and know my history along with current events. RUSSIA does not back the extremists, they have up to 5,000 chechen's fighting along side isis and other factions. Russia is fighting the same war we are. The bad side is they are protecting the Assad regime in Syria who is also fighting ISIS. ASSAD is a dictator like Saddam. Russia had been allies with Syria since the 50's. But, what is going on with us and Russia is a proxy war like it was in the 80's with Afghanistan. We do have a conflict of interest when it comes to China & Russia. But, Russia does not back extremist they are fighting them like we are. The whole world should have gotten ISIS when they started not let them spread a caliphate like they have. Iraq and Syria are just countries on a map. These countries no longer have boundaries because of these assholes. The problem with the refugee crisis is these extremist disguise them selves as refugees and infiltrate. This situation is more complex than what we hear and know of! It will be a long battle for the future

|

11/14/2015 8:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/14/2015 8:37 PM

Reminds me of the Boston marathon bombing. Sad indeed... True scum of the earth.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

11/14/2015 10:04 PM

I literally do not have the patience to sit down with you and explain everything that is wrong with that statement and you in general

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

11/14/2015 10:39 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote: Photo

bmxfromma wrote:

I literally do not have the patience to sit down with you and explain everything that is wrong with that statement and you in general

I don't and this fool needs to go to school.

|