BRILLIANT BIKE CO

Related:
Create New Tag

7/26/2009 1:53 PM

|

7/26/2009 1:59 PM

NOOO!!!!!
ok, only if i get free stickers

|

Boxman for President

7/26/2009 2:14 PM

it just started like four days ago
we dont have stickers yet

|

7/26/2009 2:15 PM

are you just making shirts? and clothes-stuff?

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

7/26/2009 2:16 PM

we are working on getting more things going
its only four days old

|

7/26/2009 2:16 PM

I ride fit wrote:

NOOO!!!!!
ok, only if i get free stickers

yes! meet our demands damnit!

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

7/26/2009 2:18 PM

how you gonna get recognition of your company if i can't put a sticker on my bike damnit

|

Boxman for President

7/26/2009 2:19 PM

the shirts the clothes
and well get stickers
were getting a logo soon

|

7/26/2009 2:20 PM

hahaha thats so sick bro and you know will!!!

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: Dean rides bikes

7/26/2009 2:27 PM

the black will? yeah we ride at chandler bmx park

|

7/26/2009 2:28 PM

were gonna styart making a team and videos soon
and stickers will be coming soon along with a fresh ass logo
and more clothing coming always!

|

7/26/2009 2:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2009 2:30 PM

RickRider wrote:

the black will? yeah we ride at chandler bmx park

yea haha i used to ride there all the time

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: Dean rides bikes

7/26/2009 2:33 PM

oh sickk
yeah hes cool we are pretty chill with the chandler scene
and hopefully this will get goin!
spread the word!!!
www.myspace.com/brilliantbikeco
BRILLIANT BIKE CO

|

7/26/2009 2:35 PM

RickRider wrote:

oh sickk
yeah hes cool we are pretty chill with the chandler scene
and hopefully this will get goin!
spread the word!!!
www.myspace.com/brilliantbikeco
BRILLIANT BIKE CO

yep i added

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: Dean rides bikes

7/26/2009 2:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 8:55 PM

u guys tech aint a company till u make parts check out our team we been around 4 bout 5 years now we ton's of stickers t shirts we have 1 video out and 1 in the works heres our website do! check out some of the recent pics!!!! links on my sig

|

Out tha game

fork 4 sale odssey classic dirt

7/26/2009 2:37 PM

You're gonna get in trouble for having BBC.

|

Tons of nice parts for sale. buy them.

7/26/2009 2:40 PM

fail

|

7/26/2009 2:41 PM

whats bbc
and were just havin fun

|

7/26/2009 2:42 PM

i just want stickers and ill add but til then ill just add you

|

If You Can't Find Something To Live For, You Best Find Something To Die For- Tupac Shakur

7/26/2009 2:44 PM

stickers are coming we are looking into the prices and well send some out
:D

|

7/26/2009 2:52 PM

RickRider wrote:

stickers are coming we are looking into the prices and well send some out
:D

i know you haha. me and my friend chris were in awhatukee and rode with you and andy and matt and shoda.

|

say yeahh.

7/26/2009 2:53 PM

i dont understand why all but one of your shirts has AZ on it and then the random michigan one...???

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

7/26/2009 3:29 PM

RickRider wrote:

whats bbc
and were just havin fun

Billionaire Boys Club.

|

Tons of nice parts for sale. buy them.

7/26/2009 3:35 PM

Mr Wilson wrote:

u guys tech aint a company till u make parts check out our team we been around 4 bout 5 years now we ton's of stickers t shirts we have 1 video out and 1 in the works heres our website do! check out some of the recent pics!!!! links on my sig

|

Out tha game

fork 4 sale odssey classic dirt

7/26/2009 3:52 PM

for a bangin ass logo you could use the guiness guys and they could be saying BRILLIANT
fucking a

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

7/26/2009 3:54 PM

brentrides wrote:

for a bangin ass logo you could use the guiness guys and they could be saying BRILLIANT
fucking a

thats not a bangin ass logo. its an ass bangin logo!!! haha do it!

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

7/26/2009 3:55 PM

brentrides wrote:

for a bangin ass logo you could use the guiness guys and they could be saying BRILLIANT
fucking a

swwyobmx wrote:

thats not a bangin ass logo. its an ass bangin logo!!! haha do it!

hahaha yea

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..