BSD Donnastreet

Related:
Create New Tag

3/10/2017 11:50 AM

Photo

I'm no street rider, but I, for some reason, really like the look of these. If they come in a small size, I'm running them! This photo's from Alex D.'s current setup. I think they're out in April.
|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

3/10/2017 1:28 PM

I've been looking for new tires... if these come in around 2.3 or 2.4 and are sub 25oz, I might just have to pick up a pair! I'm running mis-matched at the moment, a 2.2 in front and a 2.4 in back. I don't like it that much. 2.3 would be perfect for me

|

“Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen”
-Indiana Tom

3/10/2017 4:32 PM

They look very similar to the Shadow Strada Nuova tires. They come in 2.3. I run them and love them. Photo

|

Bike Check

Instagram @tkeck74

3/10/2017 8:03 PM

Literally everyone and their mothers have ridden them ( DonnaSQUEEKS ) here in Vancouver , myself included . Great tires . Hard to imagine them getting better , but they will sell fast and I'd expect to see them everywhere here once released .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/11/2017 12:00 AM

TKeck wrote:

They look very similar to the Shadow Strada Nuova tires. They come in 2.3. I run them and love them. Photo

more like knurled hawks

|

3/11/2017 11:04 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Literally everyone and their mothers have ridden them ( DonnaSQUEEKS ) here in Vancouver , myself included . Great tires . ...more

The Donnasqueaks were his old model and yes, everyone rode them.
The DonnaStreet is his latest edition though.

|

3/12/2017 3:06 PM

Just hope they keep the Donnasqueaks around. Really tired of my preferred tires going extinct and getting replaced with drag slicks.

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


3/12/2017 3:17 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Just hope they keep the Donnasqueaks around. Really tired of my preferred tires going extinct and getting replaced with drag ...more

Same here. I've always wanted a pair of Donnasqueaks, I just want then in a skinny profile. Guess that's not happening either, though.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn