BSD The Passenger vs. Mutiny Rune v2

Related:
Create New Tag

1/8/2014 8:55 PM

Currently running a shitty setup and I've decided that I want something new. I've done tons of research all over the place and I have everything figured out on what I want for a brand new custom besides the most important part; the frame.
I haven't came across any reviews for either of the 2, but I'm digging them both a lot. I used to have the Rune v1 until I let some fat kid ride my bike which left me with a downtube snapped right at the end of the gusset. Due to the fact that it broke like that I'm a bit skeptical on going for another Mutiny but I know that they're a really good brand. If anybody has any input it would really help out a lot. Thanks.

|

1/8/2014 11:04 PM

BSD Passenger. I REALLY wnt one myself. BSD is solid and all their parts are great. Their image is awesome and they're rider owned so you'd be support a legit brand. Kriss Kyle puts it through places and that's saying alot , you'd ride it no problem. The specs are dope and they designed it so it can take street abuse now , not just "trailorpark"

Get it.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/8/2014 11:36 PM

FBM! get a bellwitch!

|

brakeless maniac

1/9/2014 4:57 AM

rune v2 easier 540's and whips

|

don't overthink it just do it !

1/9/2014 8:45 AM

Mutiny is solid..... I miss my old sinister frame

|

1/9/2014 4:26 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

BSD Passenger. I REALLY wnt one myself. BSD is solid and all their parts are great. Their image is awesome and they're rider owned so you'd be support a legit brand. Kriss Kyle puts it through places and that's saying alot , you'd ride it no problem. The specs are dope and they designed it so it can take street abuse now , not just "trailorpark"

Get it.

That's true, which is a plus. I've been leaning more towards the passenger, only because I wanna try something new. My last 2 frames were mutiny so I just wanna switch things up a bit. I'm really diggin the specs as well so more than likely I'll end up going for the passenger. Thanks for the input.

|

1/9/2014 4:51 PM

analsaladbar wrote:

That's true, which is a plus. I've been leaning more towards the passenger, only because I wanna try something new. My last 2 frames were mutiny so I just wanna switch things up a bit. I'm really diggin the specs as well so more than likely I'll end up going for the passenger. Thanks for the input.

No worries man !

Get what makes you happy ! Personally , I'd switch it up. If you've been through 2 Mutiny's then it's time you try BSD ; you'll only need 1 ! The specs are amazing , plus it's still stanard enough to feel good on anything. I'm a Kriss Kyle fan and from crazy wallride to flairs , to huge drops , it would last anyone. I have no doubt it would feel like sex for park but street would be legit too ! And dirt as well ! Totally go for it if you want it. If you do let us know ! We want pics !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/9/2014 5:01 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

BSD Passenger. I REALLY wnt one myself. BSD is solid and all their parts are great. Their image is awesome and they're rider owned so you'd be support a legit brand. Kriss Kyle puts it through places and that's saying alot , you'd ride it no problem. The specs are dope and they designed it so it can take street abuse now , not just "trailorpark"

Get it.

analsaladbar wrote:

That's true, which is a plus. I've been leaning more towards the passenger, only because I wanna try something new. My last 2 frames were mutiny so I just wanna switch things up a bit. I'm really diggin the specs as well so more than likely I'll end up going for the passenger. Thanks for the input.

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

No worries man !

Get what makes you happy ! Personally , I'd switch it up. If you've been through 2 Mutiny's then it's time you try BSD ; you'll only need 1 ! The specs are amazing , plus it's still stanard enough to feel good on anything. I'm a Kriss Kyle fan and from crazy wallride to flairs , to huge drops , it would last anyone. I have no doubt it would feel like sex for park but street would be legit too ! And dirt as well ! Totally go for it if you want it. If you do let us know ! We want pics !

It'll be a bit before I get the entire custom setup, but when I do I'll definitely post a bike check on here for all to see.

|