BSD Videos

Related:
Create New Tag

2/27/2014 5:32 PM

I've been addicted to these lately. Great quality videos with some insanely sick and smooth riding. The music is pretty decent too. My favorite is Living for the City: Best of the City. Here

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

2/27/2014 6:50 PM

This is sweet! Thanks for sharing this!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/27/2014 7:51 PM

The sunset one was really good.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/27/2014 8:09 PM

BSD and Fly put out really well filmed edits!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/27/2014 8:32 PM

@blaaaaaaaaa: Hell yeah man, I thought people would enjoy these.

@T-rider: Dan Paley owns in that vid!

@Broken: No doubt man, I'm super impressed. I've been going crazy with this horrible winter and just watching a bunch of BMX on YouTube through the old PS3 and came across these yesterday. I've watched most of them more than once. It takes a lot for edits to catch my attention like these did.

|

Winter is over-rated

2/27/2014 8:37 PM

Madtown608 wrote:

@Broken: No doubt ...more

Lil self promotion but check out some of the edits i've done whistling

STLRS

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/27/2014 9:03 PM

Thanks for posting that. I always like seeing people's edits from here. Looks like you got a good crew to ride with.

|

Winter is over-rated

2/27/2014 9:09 PM

Madtown608 wrote:

Thanks for posting that. I always like seeing people's edits from here. Looks like you got a good crew to ride with.

Yup, theres alot more in the scene but its hard to get clips of everyone!

|

2/27/2014 9:14 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Right on man. Are you guys going to roll the additional footage into another edit then? I also saw on another thread that you were thinking about hitting up Ray's. Are you gonna film there too?

|

Winter is over-rated

2/27/2014 9:18 PM

Madtown608 wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

Madtown608 wrote:

Right on man. Are you guys going to roll the additional footage into another edit then? I also saw on another thread that you ...more

ye aim going to rays in Cleavland this Saturday gonna get some clips there. Im filming a larger edit for the last month for a single guy which will be done late spring early summer. the rest i will dump into a mini edit.

|

2/27/2014 9:32 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

ye aim going to rays in Cleavland this Saturday gonna get some clips there. Im filming a larger edit for the last month for a ...more

Right on man. I'm trying to plan a trip to Ray's in Milwaukee soon. Drop them edits here when you finish them up!

|

Winter is over-rated

2/27/2014 9:43 PM

Madtown608 wrote:

Right on man. Are you guys going to roll the additional footage into another edit then? I also saw on another thread that you ...more

Brokenbmx wrote:

ye aim going to rays in Cleavland this Saturday gonna get some clips there. Im filming a larger edit for the last month for a ...more

Madtown608 wrote:

Right on man. I'm trying to plan a trip to Ray's in Milwaukee soon. Drop them edits here when you finish them up!

i usually post them in the photo video section just posted on there two days ago

|

2/27/2014 9:46 PM

Federal is #1

BSd is #2

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/27/2014 9:54 PM

^^I'll have to subscribe, thanks!

|

Winter is over-rated

2/28/2014 3:29 AM

Madtown608 wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

STLRS

Already did, pretty rad photos in instagram aswell.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/28/2014 7:48 AM

Madtown608 wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

STLRS

T-rider wrote:

Already did, pretty rad photos in instagram aswell.

Thanks man!

|