BSD backstreet pro vs shadow btr

Related:
Create New Tag

9/17/2014 11:03 AM

They both have polymer bushing drivers and both have 14 mm female axles but the BSD is newer and simpler. Wondering which will hold up best and which is fastest. Also has anyone had any problems with either?

|

9/17/2014 11:46 AM

Both virtually the same. Same bearings, axle diameter, bolts, etc,
Shadow has higher engagement and is less likely to skip due to more pawls.
Only advantage to the BSD is the lack of engagement which can help when it comes to fakies.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/17/2014 12:42 PM

I would personally go BSD but they should both be great hubs. Try to keep it to one thread if it's on the same topic as one of your recent ones. Isn't this your third thread this week about hubs? Just a tip, it keeps the forum less cluttered smile

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

9/17/2014 12:46 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I would personally go BSD but they should both be great hubs. Try to keep it to one thread if it's on the same topic as one of ...more

Fuk da rulez

|

9/17/2014 1:24 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Just fucking pick one and stop making threads.
|

9/17/2014 4:54 PM

Get the BSD.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

9/17/2014 5:33 PM

Wich is fastest ? What a silly question , it's a hub not an engine it doesn't give you speed your legs do that

|

9/18/2014 7:26 PM

I had the BSD for a while it was definitely a good hub and I've always heard good things about the BTR so i'd think either one of them would be a good choice (spec wise it seems alittle better) just depends on which brand you like more i guess

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin