BSD front street pro hub VS BSD front street hub

Related:
Create New Tag

8/13/2015 9:53 PM

buying a new front hub and came down to this.. whats the difference between the pro version and non pro version. i know 10$ isn't much more at all but i just want to know the differences

|

8/13/2015 10:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2015 10:34 PM

Go to danscomp and read the thing or go to bsd site also read about it no need to ask. I say get the alienation tinman hub it on sale 34.99 it stronger 7075-6t rather than 6061-6t bsd. I got the alienation tinman now I got for 34.99 it a good hub and it the lightest hub 6.3.

Bsd front street hub-The BSD Front Street hub is a low flange front hub that's designed to take some abuse. Made using a 6061-T6 aluminum shell with CNC machined BSD logo, 2 precision sealed bearings, 15mm heat-treated chromoly center axle and 3/8"x24T chromoly axle bolts.

Bsd front street pro-The BSD Front Street Pro hub is a beefed up version of the popular BSD Front street featuring an extra thick 6061-T6 aluminum hub shell with engraved BSD logo, precision sealed bearings, 15mm chromoly heat-treated center axle with 3/8"x24tpi heat-treated axle bolts and chromoly centered press-fit cones to prevent crushing.

Alienation tinman hub- The Alienation Tinman front hub features a low flange, CNC machined, aluminum hub shell with 4 precision sealed bearings for reliability, laser-etched Alienation logos, 15mm 7075-T6 hollow aluminum center axle and 3/8"x24tpi hollow chromoly axle bolts for maximum weight savings.

|

8/14/2015 1:38 AM

Color options and the pro has chromo press hardware but if running bsd hubguards, doesnt matter cause youll be replacing them.. I have the front street, its extremely reliable and can take whatever you put it through.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

8/14/2015 4:58 PM

DannyManny290 wrote:

Go to danscomp and read the thing or go to bsd site also read about it no need to ask. I say get the alienation tinman hub it ...more

I had another forum about the best hub that is the lightest, strongest, and within 100$ and i kinda came down to the BSD hub. I grind a decent much a ride where ever theres street spots. I'm not necessarily looking for the lightest hub though but not the heaviest

|

8/14/2015 5:51 PM

Neither, get a G-Sport Simian. Definitely the best hub for grinders, and I'd say tied for the best hub overall with the Tree hub. The BSD Pro is great, too, though.

|

8/17/2015 11:43 PM

I'm definitely getting the BSD Front Street Pro soon. In my 4 years of riding, I've found some that certain hubs' designs cause their bearings to wear out somewhat quicker. With the BSD, I've never had to replace bearings, except once, due to a previous owner somehow. They fit the Daily Grind front hub guards perfectly without having to use the included axle spacers. I hope the Pro version of the Front Street can fit the guards as well.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

6/21/2016 7:33 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I'm definitely getting the BSD Front Street Pro soon. In my 4 years of riding, I've found some that certain hubs' designs ...more

False i have a bsd front street and it did not work with daily grind hub guards at all the wheel barely spun after a day of riding them...

Also there is no way they will work with the pro you will have to use the bsd guards made for it

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

6/21/2016 5:54 PM

You know it's a good day when OneEye visits the forum just to bump a year old thread.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)