BSD hubs laced Odyssey Hazard Lites?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/19/2013 1:48 PM

Was gonna get cinema 777's but odyssey's hazard Lites seem bulletproof and I have a limit of £370 for a front and back custom wheel

|

Whatever you do, make sure you and the people you love are happy.
Whatever you do, make sure you enjoy life.
Whatever you do, make sure you never have any regrets.

5/19/2013 1:58 PM

Yes Hazard Lites are some of the best "budget" rims you can get.
Some seriously good rims.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/19/2013 1:58 PM

BSDs to Hazard Lites are probably the best bang for your buck when it comes to wheels.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/19/2013 2:02 PM

Love my BSDs

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

5/19/2013 2:25 PM

Now getting shit from someone I use to ride with for thinking about spending £360 on wheels although my salt wheels that came on my wethepeople are egged, buckled, wobbling side to side, the spokes wont tighten and they all have the ability to flex and move two inches in any direction.
Not to mention all along one side of the spokes are completely grinded on from where I haven't used a hub guard (yes I grind a lot and on anything... one of the few things I can do) and according to him his argument is I should get £30 xposure wheels because I'm still learning what the actual fuck I mean why not spend my birthday money and savings on something I really want/need (A new wheel set) that'll last I mean for Christ sake I'm not exactly pro or a amateur i know what I'm doing on a bike but I try and I'm always learning new stuff or trying to I'm never turning Down a challenge and yet I still get shit fuck sake glade I don't ride there no more and that I ride somewhere else it's always so negative

|

5/19/2013 2:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2013 2:37 PM

SteezySteve wrote:

Now getting shit from someone I use to ride with for thinking about spending 360 on wheels although my salt wheels that came ...more

One word.
Jelly.

EDIT: And stupid too.

|

5/19/2013 7:19 PM

andyferly wrote:

One word.
Jelly.

I second this, and add retard.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/19/2013 8:21 PM

SteezySteve wrote:

Now getting shit from someone I use to ride with for thinking about spending 360 on wheels although my salt wheels that came ...more

andyferly wrote:

One word.
Jelly.

Chuck8273 wrote:

I 3rd this..JEALOUS!!

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

5/20/2013 3:04 AM

andyferly wrote:

One word.
Jelly.

Chuck8273 wrote:

The Horror Contact wrote:

I 3rd this..JEALOUS!!

That's what jelly stands for...

|

5/20/2013 6:46 AM

BUY THEM.

...nuff said

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/20/2013 8:25 AM

Probably is jelly haha laughing tongue wink
Like I said I'm not amazing but I'm learning and I definitely no what I'm doing on any bike. I'm not the type to get stuff first try or totally smooth but I'm up to a challenge so why get pissy towards me getting parts that I need silly grin dizzy

|

5/20/2013 10:22 AM

I have a fa backstreet on my mutiny and love it. I would have gotten the male axle but this is working great. I just got my new wheels from Empire. So so sick. Bsd front street, and a cult match laced to xodus rims. The front street is my new fav front. So smooth and rolls forever! If the cult might save a few bucks, it's definitely worth it. But I know bout wanting to match hubs. I tried to get a front street before but no dice! Had to settle on a éclat pulse. Great hub, just more money than I wanted to spend.

Can't tell ya bout the rims tho. I've heard/read good thIngs. They are odyssey, which is one, if not the best warranty in the biz. I'd say go for it.

|

Villain'll hold a bike like he's mean and his tummy hurt
In a clean pair, ripped jeans and a bummy shirt

5/20/2013 11:32 AM

Sounds great. I'm pretty sure Hazard Lites are the only Triple Wall Rims still in production.

|

5/20/2013 11:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/20/2013 11:46 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Sounds great. I'm pretty sure Hazard Lites are the only Triple Wall Rims still in production.

Nope those were the OG Hazards.
Hazard Lites are double walled.

EDIT: I'm actually pretty fucking confused.
Wut

|

5/20/2013 12:05 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

andyferly wrote:

Nope those were the OG Hazards.
Hazard Lites are double walled.

EDIT: I'm actually pretty fucking confused.
Wut

According to the Odyssey Website they are triple walled. I think the Lite names stems from when they first came out, as that was when Triple Walls were very common, and it was light for Triple Wall rim.

|

5/20/2013 12:08 PM

Hazard Lites are a triple walled rim, I asked my local bike store awhile ago and they said it was the last triple walled rim on thte market

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/20/2013 12:11 PM

Alright then.
I always though of them as double walled rims.
Good to know.
Does this make them stronger than Rollcages, using the same material with a triple wall design instead.

|

5/20/2013 12:15 PM

andyferly wrote:

Alright then.
I always though of them as double walled rims.
Good to know.
Does this make them stronger than Rollcages, using ...more

The Rollcages are Cross Laced, a more modern design, and possibly have thicker walls. Although I'm pretty sure the Hazard Lites are stronger still.

|